Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 44. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Investors who do not believe in the crypto project, sell the altcoyins, and do not wait for the project to be issued by the Cyprus Exchange when the project begins to implement its ideas.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Some of the alternative coins have no feature and you need to know when to take your losses because some of these coins will just never truly recover from these crashes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I do not understand such actions. Why it is necessary to sell crypto currency exactly so quickly? The situation is very unclear. But I do not advise it, because the prospects are much higher than you think.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I will sell my altcoin fast when I need money for my daily needs, and I see the movement of the altcoin that I have if there is no future why I have to keep it, of course I will sell the altcoins that I have even though I have a little loss.

Activity: 45
Yes like the moment I am experiencing, selling altcoin so quickly is the best solution and indeed it should be done because of the things I experienced. this time is a hard thing I forget. I lost the altcoin I got from a bounty campaign job. it happens because I hold the altcoin I have.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

I came to the crypto currency in the winter, but in the winter I did not sell any of my coins, and I really do not like it when bounties after the tokens are distributed, immediately drain all their tokens and thereby break the token rate!
Activity: 406
People very often do not see the real value of their tokens. Sometimes tokens can be underestimated and in this situation it is best to simply invest in such projects. You need to buy such tokens and this is really important. Good tokens most often bring more profit. The EOT project has a strong team and a good idea that its tokens are expensive
Activity: 726
for certain altcoins that I think are good, I prefer to hold it because the price can grow up to 50% above ico prices
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I don't think we should be surprised that people sell altcoins soon after it is distributed.
We all know that most of the altcoins will die eventually.
We sell altcoins because we think they might be worth nothing someday.
First of all, not all Altcoin is worth it to hold for a long time because most of them are die at once so many people sell their altcoin immediately. But if Altcoin have potential i dont sell it because i know i can get huge earning from it, like in Ethereum but if not or i saw it has no potential then I'll wait for a while until saw a little movement upward then sell my Altcoin. And since Altcoin is now become know there's some of them are worth it and possible to rise.
Activity: 182
Am not going to sell any Altcoin, because presently cryptocurrency market in recovery stage. So it’s better option to hold for atleast till this year end.
Activity: 113
100 people have 100 kinds of ideas. I can't know what other people think. I haven't sold my altcoin yet. I don't want to sell my altcoin so early. I think the market is not stable yet. Will continue to patiently hold the altcoin for a period of time
Activity: 504
Because the value of some altcoins drop after the  ICO. And there are allot of people who are panicking when the value of their altcoin are starting to go down.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
there can be many motives why people sell tokens suddenly, there's also an monetary deprivation of their day to day, then there may be no different way than to sell the token, there are also human beings are impatient in conserving tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Because people are afraid of losing their money. On these investors, the rest earn. And how many do not explain to such people that it is better to keep a coin, they will still sell it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I don't think we should be surprised that people sell altcoins soon after it is distributed.
We all know that most of the altcoins will die eventually.
We sell altcoins because we think they might be worth nothing someday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
For me , I am selling my altcoins when the price I guess is getting high. There are some alts that are being hype and this is the right time to sell them because when you are not selling them you cannot sell them anymore there are also a situation where a coin will not be able to trade because it was being leave by developers and some investors so if you notice like this sell your token or else you will cry. I have hold alts but it depends upon the situation.
Activity: 148
In fact, everyone has their personal reasons why selling altcoin so quickly before they make a profit and switch to buy bitcoin. In fact we can not know the exact reason whether they are selling because they really need money or just follow the issues that occur in the market. If we sell our altcoin after hearing an issue in the market that could be the price of altcoin getting down then it's a mistake. We are just a victim of a misleading issue. In playing crypto currency we should have a strong stance.

I agree with you. Because of many circumstances people were selling their altcoin so soon. They are afraid to loss their profit and  can't recover it again. So it is better to sell it and buy bitcoin for long time investment.
Activity: 119
Same way here,I am still holding my tokens for the better price soon.I believe that in the future my tokens will be more profitable and I will gain more money.
Activity: 518
I don't know. I haven't sold any more altcoins since that year , and I'm not selling them yet, especially not at the bottom.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
In fact, everyone has their personal reasons why selling altcoin so quickly before they make a profit and switch to buy bitcoin. In fact we can not know the exact reason whether they are selling because they really need money or just follow the issues that occur in the market. If we sell our altcoin after hearing an issue in the market that could be the price of altcoin getting down then it's a mistake. We are just a victim of a misleading issue. In playing crypto currency we should have a strong stance.
Pages:
Jump to: