Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 58. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Many altcoins can not develop confidently for years. Another drawback is that they are addicted to bitcoin, and very much. It makes at the slightest apprehension - gets rid of coins.           
Activity: 104
I don't want to sell them soon but i want to hodl it longer and sell it after the bull run.Maybe other are afraid that bitcoin continues to fall down and alts are falling down deep also. Try to read and do some research it helps tho.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
IMPATIENCE is the word,Most of the people in the platform doesn't have the patience to wait  till the coins gain enough value, the urge to make the most out of the moment keeps them in a position to want to make quick money, losing quite a lot in the process. some ust panic and decide to sell off in fear of losing it all in the red zone, but crypto has always proven that it can gain valuation overtime and if only we can wait just a little longer then there is a lot to come from them
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Not all the altcoins will survive  man.You want to hold for long term , just do it . Sell and buy are the must of a normal market.
I want to sell Altcoin quickly to trade it by buying Bitcoin. because with the growing potential of Bitcoin is able to bring Bitcoin prices so high in the future. so I am very confident that selling my Altcoins is quickly able to generate even more profits.
Activity: 112
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I have never sold my coin fast, but if I do that of course because I already have the advantage. For what sells a coin quickly if it does not earn a profit, that is a stupid act.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
When people invest in some project, they usually expect to get good ROI from it in a short period.
That is why almost all the ICO tokens are dumped as long as they are listed on decentralized exchanges.
Because people are afraid to lose their money. They don't want to wait.
Activity: 58
The problem is very simple. The reason I hold it is that it will bring me profit, so when I sell it, it is naturally the right time I feel, and I'll spend a lot of time waiting for it to happen.
Activity: 112
I'm just getting in panic from time to time, and while market is just too little bit Greeny right now, I have a great temptation to sell all of my tokens while they're still in highest price, because I am worried that they would go back again.

We all know already that crypto market is slowly dropping and i dont want also that my crypto investment will be az    ffected so i decided to sell it while the market price is still high on order to cut possible losses once the market will continue to drops.
Activity: 98
I, too, do not understand those people who in their wild rage are selling their coins. Why do they lack patience? What do they think? then what is a crypto currency scam? and they are sure of this and go to Fiat for - 30 - 50 percent of the deposit. Is not it funny? I was the same, but did not sell in the negative)
Activity: 101
Only valuable coins can survive long in an encrypted world. If you ask me why I sold altcoin. My answer is altcoin is not suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
 I'm just getting in panic from time to time, and while market is just too little bit Greeny right now, I have a great temptation to sell all of my tokens while they're still in highest price, because I am worried that they would go back again.
Activity: 104
I'm not at all supportive of selling altcoins right after receiving it, but it seems to me that many people simply do not understand that this money can bring even greater profits if one simply keeps and does not sell them for a while.
Activity: 84
I personally don't like selling altcoins,   since I also think   they didn't have the peak at theşr price,   but on the other hand I also don't like making all the risk for an altcoin.
Activity: 9
because i need to switch to a better altcoin. I often end up with another shit coin
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Personally, i will not sell my altcoins because i want to invest into either bitcoin or ethereum, but i sell only when i am in profit. Most times, if i sell some altcoins, the use the earnings to get more of the tokens.
Activity: 80
The best decision at that time was to sell the altcoin. I was like the OP, just holding and holding, but it was the wrong time.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Many people have the same way on how they did not trade  or sell their altcoins as matter that it is too low the price they are waitng for the price got rise. It is the time for holding and waiting for good development as the investors and bounty hunters do right now.
Activity: 98
I only sell too soon when I consider that they don't offer too much of a future for me, I mean if they are stuck and overall without progress for a lot of time, I only keep the ones that I think could have a future for example Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
The only reason why I will sell my alts is if I feel I don't have any thing to do with the project anymore. Most of these people selling alts for btc are merely doing it out of panic and fud
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I an selling my altcoin soon when the bear market ends so that the value of altcoins will also rise up and our altcoin can also gain a little high profits ,so that our altcoins can also rolls up and grows more.
Pages:
Jump to: