Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 77. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

I sell my Altcoins because I am afraid that the price has fallen. This is because I do especially if actually released to the market because it will surely fall update its price. So I am having the chance to buy at a cheap price and of course my tokens will be multiplied.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I only sell them once they reach the profit margin I have set for each one. Even then I keep a small percentage just so I don't end up regretting selling it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
 I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Activity: 210
Selling altcoin quickly is less effective.
I think when we buy altcoin we should keep it for a long period.
When the Altcoin price goes up you can sell it at that time.
Why do people tend to rush to sell their coins?
Because they are unsure of their coins, they doubt the value of the coin so they try to sell it quickly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

The real reason is they do not believe the potential of some alts but if the alt has a potential of course it is worth of holding, Some of the investors are fear to lose their investment if they see that their coins are going down so eventually they did not follow the road map of the coin and they sold it in short period of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I didn't sell any cryptocurrency I had, and when Ethereum fell to $400, I bought it. I think it will have a lot of upside in the future, so I believe I can get a good return.

Same with me i don't usually sell my altcoins. My goal is to have many altcoins as i can.  I will hold it until the profit is favorable for me. Currently i am holding my altcoins and wait for the right time and enjoy the fruit of my hard work.
Activity: 196
Altcoin is a buyable investment to sell in the short term. I would suggest buying BTC or ETH to make money in the long haul.
Activity: 81
When I feel the risk. But I often hold 30% and sell 70%
Activity: 490

That's right and you do what you hold, the others already bite their elbows and regret that they left so early. This is a massive chain phenomenon of fear, when already patience is not enough and it was not possible to grab money for a quick one. These investors are not trustworthy.
Activity: 364
People want instant profit they think that keeping an altcoin for a couple of days will give them a huge profit, and they are terribly frightened when the coin they are holding just go down a little. They start thinking that now this is the end of the coin and it will now finish and all there investment will die. That is the basic reason why many people cash out their altcoins...
Activity: 148
I will not sell all my tokens. I will hold some potential tokens and continue investing in them at low prices. I am very optimistic about this market, so I will hold them for a long time and wait for them. The rise.
Activity: 134
As what you said fear and desperate sometimes the reasons. Fear of thinking it will decrease soon. Desperately sell 'coz it is high price in the market. Two reasons quiet good but actually the main streams is I don't want to lose my opportunity that's why immediate sell done.
Activity: 420
Mostly because we need money for living cost, sometimes yeah we want to hold them as long as I can but the living cost can't hold that long. But maybe I should keep some of them in case they are growing so rapidly.
Activity: 644
I guess they sell Altcoin due to many factors. As for the cost of living, they were forced to sell it but by that time the new prices come down. And when the new starter in the world of trading, they do not yet know the potential of a great coin and just want to buy. And when it was purchased it turns out price coins getting down and then they are selling because of the fear of the loss will be more and more. And if they are patient to wait for market prices rise again certainly will not lose.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
because I think the profit I get is enough, so I sell my altcoin and start investing in the new ICO,
Activity: 266
Because after the releasing of the coin the price is its peak so other people will sell them for good but some other will hold until the coin reach the right amount of price.
Activity: 132
I think most of them are panic selling. They only care about the immediate interests without looking at the future of the cryptocurrency they buy. I don't think we should sell the coins in the hands of current price fluctuations.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
I sell some altcoins quickly.  If I do not see any prospects in the coin, or the team does not follow the road map, then I sell my altcoyin.  Also I can sell coins, which have a competitor with a lot of advantages.  But most often I keep coins for a long time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
people are selling their coin very soon because they are waiting for the price to come up again. Because if the coin is currently released on exchange the price will dump because of the bounty hunters so if they sell their coin immediately they would not be able to earn a good income.
Activity: 124
I didn't sell any cryptocurrency I had, and when Ethereum fell to $400, I bought it. I think it will have a lot of upside in the future, so I believe I can get a good return.
Pages:
Jump to: