Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 13. (Read 70075 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Not everyone invests for holding purposes. Some people are day traders, they just trade to make profits daily, they are those that sell their coins easily. There are others who are holders, but holders are the best, I will advise you to hold.
Actually, between the holder and the daily trader are almost the same, it's just that the daily trader holds the coin in the daily run, while the long-term coin holders usually invest a little more than the daily trader.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think that you can not tie your strategy to only one type of behavior. For example, you hold 400 coins, 1 year until the moment they bring you profit. At this time, I can sell and buy back the same amount of my coins several times, while increasing their initial quantity. Therefore, after 1 year, I will have not 400 coins, like yours, but for example 600. In the end result, I will get a profit higher than you. So if you are an experienced trader, it will be better not just to hold your coins, but all the time trying to increase their number.
As for the sale of  altcoins for Bitcoins, this is also a great idea. Periodically, a situation arises in the market when the price of altcoins increases relative to Bitcoin, and later the price of Bitcoins increases relative to altcoins. During this period, there is a great opportunity to either get more Bitcoins, or by selling and buying get more altcoin coins.
Activity: 728
I have two main reasons why I will sell my crypto currency coins quickly. The first because I really need money. This is the reason I do most often because my life depends on crypto currencies. At any time I need money so I will sell my coins at any price. The second reason is when I match market prices and I feel I have benefited according to my expectations. If this is achieved then I will immediately sell my crypto currency coins then I can use the money for other business capital again.
Activity: 896
I also think that holding coins for an average or long term is the most effective way to live on the market. day trading is good only for true professionals
of course, those who trade daily are those who already have great experience. not many of them take part in daily trading and do not have more skills. or maybe they just accidentally threw away their money.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
These little known altcoins are extremely volatile and in many cases they have a very short lifespan. So in case you want to hold these coins for long-term, there is a good chance that they will get delisted from the exchanges and you will not be able to trade them. Another issue is with the storage. It is not practical to install desktop wallets for all of them. So in most cases you will be storing them in exchange wallets. Now storing them in exchange wallets for long duration is also not recommended.

So most of the users convert the alts to Bitcoin and ETH, to move them out of the exchanges. In case you are very confident about one or two alts, then you can install the desktop wallets and store them in your laptop for the long-term.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Not everyone invests for holding purposes. Some people are day traders, they just trade to make profits daily, they are those that sell their coins easily. There are others who are holders, but holders are the best, I will advise you to hold.
I also think that holding coins for an average or long term is the most effective way to live on the market. day trading is good only for true professionals
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Student Coin
From my own experienced we all know that the price of altcoins are unpredictable so a lot of us dont know what will happen about our holdings so if they see that the price of one altcoins(specific coin) is dragging down they were go to panic so they sell their token as early,i think panicking is one of the reason behind early selling of altcoins.
Activity: 672
The reason i don't just sell my altcoins at whatever price i see it is because it might result into wastage. Most of the times, every project team work toward taking their coin to its ATH. Therefore, i always wait for a time like this and if peradventure it results into a total loss, i take it as one of the hazards of investments.
I think all of the teams aim to bring their coins to the highest point. but you also know, sometimes it takes a very long time for the development team to do that. waiting for that time is very boring, and makes many people choose to sell their altcoins early.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The reason i don't just sell my altcoins at whatever price i see it is because it might result into wastage. Most of the times, every project team work toward taking their coin to its ATH. Therefore, i always wait for a time like this and if peradventure it results into a total loss, i take it as one of the hazards of investments.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
what I apothegm from what they did was close to marketing their coins as nearly of the sharers were their restlessness in inactivity representing average cost. away from that, my former feel was. as I am distrustful that the cost desire intersect whether I mastery my disc, so I rapidly deal it. that's the cause I'm marketing my coins the basic age I move a favour coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Various humans deal the specie instantly later database representing the cause that on the basic period or cardinal the cost is yet at a higher equivalent, and so it up begin to drop harshly, and whether you forgo the minute, you desire get to wait a infrequent months earlier the potential send.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Someone like me have to survive and crypto is my only hope ,for me to at least make living out of crypto I have no choice but to sell off some of my holdings just to survive till bull market make a comeback
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Did you mean Bounty Hunter ?
Yes almost of they all selling the token as soon as possible when they take it from prize.
But investor is same like that i think.

Yes, you are right most of the bounty hunters and even investors are selling their token once they make a profit on their investment. Some people wait for the market recovery or product release from the company. But if the project is a potential project then bounty hunters will start holding the coins.
Activity: 36
I anticipate a plenty of humans are next the cluster in this wear marketplace. Any humans are dumping their altcoins and hoping to purchase backbone in at decrease cost. It ballplayer be excavation away so far-away, on the other hand at any location humans desire move burned-out.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
I have holding some coins but it's not bounty coins. So I have more tension felling about profitable, if I will got a good decision. 90% of them I'm ready for selling moment, just keep now silent. When I receive some profitable then I keep sold all.
You need to keep your calmness in order not to make a wrong move, there's a lots of opportunities if you can hold and wait, the market condition is not that good for alts and if you bought those what you have right now, better to wait for the value to increase before selling it out.
Activity: 31
Thither are altcoins that are not value it to mastery so it is greater to deal it instantly. We should aloof storehouse the altcoins that are important representing us to guarantee that we buoy move turn back from it. We should not mastery shitcoins representing us to not feel releases.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have holding some coins but it's not bounty coins. So I have more tension felling about profitable, if I will got a good decision. 90% of them I'm ready for selling moment, just keep now silent. When I receive some profitable then I keep sold all.
Activity: 36
Those who deal ballplayer be chased as of economic requires or buoy furthermore be distrustful of bigger releases. Indeed whether we wish to be resigned to wait and not move carried out close to feeling or scare, I'm confident someday cost desire rise anew and crypto desire be capable to consecrate us nets. My instruction should never be that we deal mints that we get whether we get not prepared a profits, as the cost desire always be active and in age thither desire furthermore be a cost breakthrough that desire after all advantage us.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
Crypto.BI
I think a lot of investors sold altcoins in the recent weeks to try and ride the BTC train. This accelerated the Bitcoin price increase even more.

But if you look at some major investor tweets from today, the time is perfect to jump onboard some altcoins that were forgotten during the recent bull run.

BAT for instance was left behind and it's probably the coolest project among the top 20 coins today.

I'm not selling any time soon!
Pages:
Jump to: