Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 10. (Read 70074 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
actually it depends on how you see the potential coins that you currently have, because after all if we want to get a big profit it doesn't always depend when investing with the long term. but the reality is when the coins we invest have great potential like bitcoin.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

In any cryptocurrency strategy, I focus on life guidance.There are such situations that I sell half of my portfolio and a week later I replenish it.Regarding the purchase of bitcoin, then Yes, many really adhere to this strategy.Perhaps because of this, bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market.
yes at everyone the strategy, a question as are received these coins if you made investments on a startup probably it is worth waiting for growth if received in an award, a question of need, but if just you keep coins in a briefcase - with the purpose to receive profit, you waste time, trade brings profit every day
Merit: 250
I only once sold my altcoins very quickly because I saw that the market was about to start falling and I was afraid, but at that time I was still a beginner.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
I think that one of the first options. Why do people drain their coins?  I think because they need money and they are afraid to wait and in this waiting to lose their money.
Activity: 630
Everybody has dissimilar justification, as individual exchanges their mints as they require cash or just as they create a experience with the support of cryptocurrencies, individual just floods stores from single currency to added. I'm not marketing still as I'm surefooted in my portfolio and instantly I aloof get to wait representing the marketplace to regain.
A lot of people do not need the necessary money. And we can not wait when the coins will increase in price several times. I also regret that I sold some of my tokens.
The fact is that more users of cryptocurrency treat their activities as the main source of income.  On this basis, it is possible to understand why coins are sold not only at high prices, but also at minimum prices.  But still it is necessary to take into account the fact that in some cases it is better to sell less popular coins in order to buy more promising coins that will increase your income several times.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
If you have extra money, buy Bitcoin. But few have extra money. And the coins in the crypto portfolio are sometimes more profitable to simply exchange for Bitcoin and not worry about what will happen to alternative coins. There is a choice for the investor.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

In any cryptocurrency strategy, I focus on life guidance.There are such situations that I sell half of my portfolio and a week later I replenish it.Regarding the purchase of bitcoin, then Yes, many really adhere to this strategy.Perhaps because of this, bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Any period whether a someone get a cash danger and he does not get whatever additional method to obtain cash, this ballplayer materialize. Its actually abject. As good as humans who care almost also diminution are marketing their alts.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If I have received some profitable then why I need long time hold my altcoins. I think every holders people have a different think knowledge. It enough is enough if their got profitable with holding altcoins. Now the market king BTC and Eth because lot of altcoins goes to down. So if you haven't received any profits then don't sell now.
Activity: 426
I do not see a rush to sell altcoins because I think this is not true.  Now everyone is interested only to keep their coins and not to sell.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
Just like in the world out there, people buy and sell for different reasons; so such is applicable here.
Also, most people sell their altcoins for BTC maybe because they believe that they might make up their loss through buying and holding BTC.
But I don't think it makes sense selling at loss most especially when the coin is trusted.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I literally cannot understand such people, because if they have bought their tokens for a higher price, how can you sell it? Even if you have earned this crypto, you just cannot sell it for 3 bucks in total. Just wait for the better market period to make real money on those altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
People sell based on different reasons, some people sell out of panic, some sell because they are in profit while some sell could be that they don't trust the project again. So different reasons, different individuals, it is their assets or altcoins so they decide what to do with it whenever they want.
Merit: 1
The market obviously does not inspire much confidence for people to hold. Most folks sell to cut their losses which in itself is not a bad idea
Those who do not understand the cryptocurrency will not always be sure of it , I see for example in bitcoin a great future , the product is working and will clearly develop , now on the contrary need to collect many altcoins
Activity: 490
It's really hard to know when it's best to sell altcoin. If the market goes down, to avoid the risk of losing your investment. Many investors will choose to sell altcoin that they own if its price is profitable or cut loss is also a good choice in that situation.
Activity: 700
we know when altcoin has an exchange always experiences a dump price. I better sell altcoins faster than having to get a low price. besides that I can buy from the sale of altcoins with other altcoins that have the potential like ethereum or buy bitcoins that have good potential.
You have a good way to still get profits. I also often do the same way to still be able to benefit. because sometimes when the price has been dumped on the market, it will be very long to wait to get back up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Selling Altcoins is a thing of choice. If I don't see any visible development in the project the its best I sell to avoid it dumping on me. Some altcoins are worth the Hodl while others aren't. Some altcoins are supposed to be purchased and hold for a long while.
Yes im agree, there is indeed a lot of coins out there and there is coin that are worth to hold and some aren't. I believe sometime we sell to secure our profit or to stop the lose that could happen.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
I sell altcoins to buy... some altcoins  Grin

That gives me opportunity to get some bags of new altcoins without re-injecting some fiat. Obviously i hold some altcoins, and have some 'gambling' bags too.

In the past i could get money by selling some coins i still own at now. The value of some of them has totally collapsed. That's why I think that if hold is a good thing (and maybe one of the best ways to make profit), you still have to know which altcoins hold  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
we know when altcoin has an exchange always experiences a dump price. I better sell altcoins faster than having to get a low price. besides that I can buy from the sale of altcoins with other altcoins that have the potential like ethereum or buy bitcoins that have good potential.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
Can panic and can also because really need money so decide to sell, but if you want to profit it will certainly hold in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: