Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 9. (Read 70074 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I made the mistake of holding ALL my shitcoins during the last bull run and paid the price.

This time around, I have some set targets at which I'd sell. There are only 1-2 coins that I am planning to hold long term. One of them is Vite which is one of the most exciting projects in crypto right now.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Selling and buying should be done with plans and strategy but not with emotion or based on others opinion.
If you planned where and when to enter, when to sell what amount and what to hold, you'll be sucessful but you should not panic on loss or get over excited on a price hike.
If you get stuck with your rule, you'll never regrate.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
There are many reasons why people are selling altcoins. Some of the individuals are selling to pay some bills. Another category of people just found another good asset to get into, for instance, btc.

For me it's simple to sell altcoin just because you see one of two things
1. The investment reaches the level of profit I want
2. Feeling the development project is not as expected, I sell them to stop loss
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Each person has a different attitude to when they sell their coins.  And everyone focuses only on themselves and the market.  There are no specific features when to sell.
actually we ourselves are making purchases in investment who know when the right time to sell our assets. because some investors also determine it based on profit. there are also those who are just waiting for the market moment to rise, and they will immediately sell without seeing what the profits are. most importantly there is an opportunity to sell and profit.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
I have some reasons why I sold my altcoin that I have is because I want to buy something that I want and owned as soon as possible. And also if I feel pressed for the needs in real life. I will help my parents for giving my money.

Most program participants sell tokens to live on this money. Of course, some are trying to make money on the run. But there are very few of them here. In general, everyone is here to earn money for their needs. Nothing to do. We do the work and we get money.
Activity: 60
Unsophistication i would add. A plenty of humans got into cryptocurrency this yr 2018 later the Bitcoin each age big of 20k usd that shook the media. Humans came to dig up the following golden without convoluted ability of the marketplace. This has caused a plenty of faint fists we get now in cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
I have some reasons why I sold my altcoin that I have is because I want to buy something that I want and owned as soon as possible. And also if I feel pressed for the needs in real life. I will help my parents for giving my money.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Each person has a different attitude to when they sell their coins.  And everyone focuses only on themselves and the market.  There are no specific features when to sell.
Activity: 700
I'm selling my altcoins to invest in Bitcoin FS which will be the next Bitcoin.
for better growth, I think buy bitcoin. because for the assets you buy, I think it will be a little slow to develop because the current market situation is also slow, and the biggest possibility of growth is the property of bitcoin.
Activity: 460
Most people these days have been selling their altcoins and diverting on bitcoins. I nearly got tempted when a friend follow similar suit and convert to bitcoin. Anyway,  i believe everyone have right to manage their investment as they wish but in my own opinion i feel its not ideal  to be in rush of selling altcoins because the price has not appreciated yet. Obviously , bitcoin is taking  the lead now  and i believe soon altcoins will join the race . As for me am holding and will be holding all my alts not in hurry to sell.

We have different perception mate, and if you think by stay holding your alts asset are the good thing for you  then go, as long as you don't matter what the others opinion. As of now bitcoin still on lead even as before and these days I could bitcpin is still in low trend, so its better as well to get invest with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
There are many reasons why people are selling altcoins. Some of the individuals are selling to pay some bills. Another category of people just found another good asset to get into, for instance, btc.
copper member
Activity: 266
Most people these days have been selling their altcoins and diverting on bitcoins. I nearly got tempted when a friend follow similar suit and convert to bitcoin. Anyway,  i believe everyone have right to manage their investment as they wish but in my own opinion i feel its not ideal  to be in rush of selling altcoins because the price has not appreciated yet. Obviously , bitcoin is taking  the lead now  and i believe soon altcoins will join the race . As for me am holding and will be holding all my alts not in hurry to sell.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
everyone has a different way of managing the Altcoin they have. I am also the same as you do, which is holding Altcoin that I have and waiting until in time it will have a good price, then I can sell it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
The time when we were doubtful whether to sell coins or not has passed, it’s good now if one out of ten projects enters the exchange and thus gives a choice to sell or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I don't know, probably because I used to trade stocks and 10-20% profit is a lot for stock market, that is why it is hard for me to be patient after 50% growth and so on
Activity: 36
I anticipate thither is 2 cause reason we were marketing altcoin so presently. Single is as we assume 't wish to wait representing added age to look the cost breakthrough backbone. And cardinal, we require cash to purchase something representing our day-by-day requires. That is what occurs with any of my familiar ; they are abbreviate release their altcoin to move the cash backbone all the more whether they are displacing as well even in altcoin. On the other hand they assume 't draw back each the cash, and they yet nautical port any measure in their accounting aloof in example the cost buoy move decrease than instantly.
Activity: 35
Occasionally I disappointment that I oversubscribed my currency extremely other. On the other hand thither are period when it is greater to deal rather than to move large releases.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
the cause is as to keep off dumping I regularly move coins whose cost is just great at the first on the other hand extremity up existence wretched, on the other hand occasionally I mastery backbone any whether the currency contemplate favourable
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Most of the reason for us to sell altcoins quickly is fear of future price declines with these altcoins but if we have bitcoin it might save a little because the change in the price of bitcoin doesn't drop dramatically like altcoins in general
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
I think that sometimes things are in panic when a person does not know what to do. It is easier for him to get rid of a coin than to wait for real growth and profit. This is very tiring for people.
Pages:
Jump to: