Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 14. (Read 70075 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
the temtation comes when you see the price rising, but if a coin or token has a real value and it's being used like Yanu tokens purpose is, then i will hold on to my tokens  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Did you mean Bounty Hunter ?
Yes almost of they all selling the token as soon as possible when they take it from prize.
But investor is same like that i think.
Activity: 35
Mang desire fairly incline towards to deal their altcoins than follow it drop in them and start to doctor the ambition of it ascent anew. It is never a offence to deal in ordering to keep off offload largely with the equivalent of dim sum we are having instantly, whether marketing desire be the just method away uo keep off release, reason not.
Activity: 644
When start  increasing btc and eth price then start decreasing others value.  New trader afraid of this. Many altcoin dump rapidly.  But clever tader bought altcoin low price. They hold for long time. When price  will be rise .  They sold  and   gain huge profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Those who sold there altcoins to buy bitcoin are the ones who will profits the most to me and moreover you can see what's happening since bitcoin price start surging days ago and yet altcoins refuse to follow up so the bitcoin investors will be very happy now , just hoping that sooner or later altcoins will start surging as well
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
As you know today bitcoin have reached the price $7000 plus and if you have altcoin that was purchased at low price than should be sold out and get good profit but if you are not getting any profit than you should hold more .
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
I guess they are selling because of the recent rise in price. 
Some sell once they are in profit and if the coin is worth the investment they will buy back at a lower price or move over to another just as i do.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Everyone in this crypto sphere sell for one reason or the other. Some sell once they are in profit and if the coin is worth the investment they will buy back at a later price or move over to another coin.
Also, some sell once the market shows unfriendly signs, that is they are moved by market sentiment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Most people see no future in those coins so they see o reason why they should keep holding them when it could fetch the something little for the mean time. But for me I have principle that I conform to, never to sell out my alt for a penny. I will continue to hold till I see it rise to the level I want.
And many follow a simple tactic: they buy coins at a discount during ICO, then sell their after listing, receiving a compensation of costs. And then they are bought  altcoins again then the price is the dump.
Many people are investing their money in a project expect to make a profit.
Activity: 115
i dont know why selling there alt coin in loss but i think its because due to price bitcoin is increased now and people who are in loss in alt coins they think they convert there alt coin to Bitcoin to bear so loss
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Most people see no future in those coins so they see o reason why they should keep holding them when it could fetch the something little for the mean time. But for me I have principle that I conform to, never to sell out my alt for a penny. I will continue to hold till I see it rise to the level I want.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I'm selling my altcoins because bitcoin is forming a based god on altcoins making them to bleed so hard that most of them are far way below previous all time high,  I'm selling to hold bitcoin at the moment
With the increasing price of bitcoin, of course what you do is the right step. By selling altcoins and moving to bitcoin because maybe bitcoin will continue to increase in the future. I will also do the same if I still have an altcoin. Because our goal is of course the same, looking for profit every time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I'm selling my altcoins because bitcoin is forming a based god on altcoins making them to bleed so hard that most of them are far way below previous all time high,  I'm selling to hold bitcoin at the moment
it is very difficult to predict and predict something for the future.  Even if we look at the cryptocurrency market today, we will see a noticeable improvement in the positions of the top-rated cryptocurrencies, which are rising by an average of 10%.  But with most tokens you can’t say it.  What is the problem?  Why don't tokens improve their positions when a certain growth is seen on the cryptocurrency market?
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Maybe because they panic with the price condition that is decreasing. So they sell coins at very low prices. But I think this is a very reasonable condition and when the price of a coin has gone up they will immediately buy more coins. As now the market price is declining and this is the time to reinvest. I see that the price of Bitcoin is increasing every day. So I hope you don't rush to sell coins.

Indeed, many reason why investor selling their altcoin. But mostly, they selling their altcoin because the project looks dead and the developers team not active anymore. Beside that, investor prefer holding bitcoin rather than altcoin because bitcoin is much safer investment
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Many people won't agree with you on this. A lot are of the opinion that no altcoin is worth holding. You don't expect one to see a little profit an altcoin struggling to survive in the market and leave it waiting for gold.. Nah
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
If youre into day trading which relies on daily changes of price, you will immediately sell youre altcoins depending on your desired price. That maybe the biggest reason why people sell their coins oftentimes but if you think of it deeply. They also need to buy. And thats how the supply and demand works. If youre a veteran youre hunting young coins hoping that it will rise soon. These past few days king has showing signs of progress in the market. Maybe that'll be their reason also to sell their coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
The problem is that all people care about personal gain. That's normal. No one wants to incur losses, so close the "short positions".
the main purpose of investing in crypto currencies or any investment I think is to get a profit and of course investors don't want to invest by getting a loss and in my opinion investors sell quickly because maybe they already got what they invested
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
People are always in a hurry and always do it very quickly, but then very often it happens that people regret that they did wrong and made conclusions very quickly. Perhaps this can be called a panic. Therefore, I think that it is not profitable.
not in all cases,  I could remember vividly selling my $FET that I bought around 12k Satoshi and I do sold around 8k Satoshi,  now it's trading around 1400+ Satoshi,  if I didn't take action to cut loss then it would have been a great disaster
Activity: 519
Merit: 197
Altcoins sell because of too much instability. They very quickly lose in their value, and for this reason it is terrible to keep large sums in them.
don't buy altcoin when you isn't believed. first, you have to research what you want to investing before messed up later.
Pages:
Jump to: