Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 8. (Read 70074 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Selling altcoins are not that bad! I sold my altcoins to make them ETH and BTC! Therefore, after a couple of months or years, altcoins can be dead or scam, here you can't be sure. So, it is better to sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin! Therefore, If I need money, I will not look in soon or later, I will sell my coins!

Some people sell their coins and store it in bitcoin or ethereum just like you, while others sell their coins maybe because of their daily needs. By the way, there are many reasons why people sell their coins so soon. For new coins, the reason could be the fearness of being dumped and never getting up again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Many say that now is the time for the bulls, and that many altcoins will grow in price. I, too, hope that soon will moon. However, I'm afraid to make a mistake and want to sell some altcoins while they are worth at least something.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Reason achieve I deal altcoins so firm, of line they get a cause. Normally I deal altcoin so firm, as in my conclusion this altcoin has achieved ATH or furthermore I require cash. Then I regularly deal altcoins so firm.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Selling altcoins are not that bad! I sold my altcoins to make them ETH and BTC! Therefore, after a couple of months or years, altcoins can be dead or scam, here you can't be sure. So, it is better to sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin! Therefore, If I need money, I will not look in soon or later, I will sell my coins!
I also do it to benefit from safer assets with less risk of scam. storing assets with newly traded altcoins on the long-term market is very risky. it's better to collect it on more certain assets.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I furthermore achieve not explain humans who are in a precipitation to deal their money as presently as they look the slightest intimation of the first of extension. Reason are you behavior this and where are you in a quickness? Achieve not you explain that in this method you are divesting yourself of possible profits, which buoy be various period many whether you wait a continued age.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
Most people choose to sell not because they don't need it but rather they prefer to exchange with ethereum or btc. others feel that there is no future in the altcoins particularity the recent ones. it all depends on the holder. choice defers. it is important to note that people should first have an idea of the token they own. whether airdrop or gotten from sales.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
you are asking useless question, that's a people decision to sell their altcoin early or not.
people have many reason before take action for selling their asset even the price are going down so deep.
as you know many altcoin is just like a trash.
yes they have a reason so they take action to sell it.
maybe if Altcoin is owned in the growth process maybe they won't sell it because it has a big chance if the Bull market.
everyone has different thoughts so they make different choices, and maybe the best.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
you are asking useless question, that's a people decision to sell their altcoin early or not.
people have many reason before take action for selling their asset even the price are going down so deep.
as you know many altcoin is just like a trash.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
People basically sell their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Most altcoins have higher volatility compared to that Bitcoin. People prefer Bitcoin since it has a good potential of making people hodling it to earn a profit margin between 10% to 40%. Most people prefer earning within such margin than holding onto their altcoins which can be a time bomb...
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
in conditions and situations like today many investors panic and fear the crypto market and the amount of fraud with investment following ico and I think that is reasonable, and investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
People are exchanging altcoins for Bitcoin, that is why Bitcoin is growing. But as soon the sentiment changes people will exchange back into altcoins,  Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
they have their own reasons for selling altcoins so fast they might need money or they don't see any progress on the project so their trust is lost
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
The fact that they sold it right away is because they actually spent no money. Because there is no cost, they count everything that comes. That's why they sell early and turn to another.
in general the exact reason that you convey investment to get profit and maybe in the conditions and situations that as now investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that we will get
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
There are many reasons why people are selling altcoins. Some of the individuals are selling to pay some bills. Another category of people just found another good asset to get into, for instance, btc.
most often, people sell their altcoins because they simply have no patience. and when they sell - they start to regret after the price rises
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
selling altcoins doesn't have to wait too long because most altcoins are now just dumping and pumping, so if it's feasible and appropriate I will replace altcoin with bitcoin.
let's see what you will say when the altcoins begin to give super-profits. when altcoins start to show growth of 400-500 percent per month you will think differently
Activity: 432
That is your investment strategy but others have a different strategy. You might be right but it all depends on the coins you are hodling. If you think they have the potential to make you enough profit, then hodl but some altcoins just keep on dwindling in value
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
selling altcoins doesn't have to wait too long because most altcoins are now just dumping and pumping, so if it's feasible and appropriate I will replace altcoin with bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Some altcoins specially ICO coins have short life span. Some of the holders are grabbing the opportunity of selling it as early as possible or at least the moment it is listed in exchanges specially if it is pumped to catch with the current. Once the fever cool down it will be 50/50 chances whether the price will recover or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Well, just every other thing in the world today, people sell for different reasons, now in the crypto space some sell maybe because they are in huge profits and wish to go for other altcoins.
On my own end, I sell if am in profit or I don't trust the project again or if I see a promising coin which I can use to recover loss (but this is in rare cases).
Pages:
Jump to: