Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 28. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 254
February 06, 2019, 02:45:51 PM
People are loosing hope that one day will be better. They do not understand how big is this opportunity to buy low and sell high again, if Bitcoin and other crypto goes up again. They are just waiting for another ATH and then they will buy because that is how most people do it. Yeah, that is human foolishness.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
February 06, 2019, 02:26:14 PM
Before you sell your coin, you should first understand the market and also read the project of that coin and not just selling in panic.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 06, 2019, 02:21:24 PM
I haven't sold Bitcoin since it dropped so far. My friend sold all Bitcoin and said that he was afraid of losses when Bitcoin prices fell continuously every day. Are you afraid to see the money you own falling day by day? This war has no stopping for the weak, and it will swallow its fears.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 02:18:15 PM
I have always said that only stupid people sell their savings in cryptocurrency when it is just starting to decline. It is not right. It is better to continue to keep digital money in your pocket because it will grow in future for sure.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 05, 2019, 06:31:03 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

What you are saying is true but only if the altcoin that you bought is good and original but if it is just a clone of another coin that was depending on hype to try to make money then such an altcoin will surely crash and if anything the ones that are selling their coins now waited for too long and are probably lamenting that they did not sold their coins any sooner.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 05, 2019, 05:12:26 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

If person selling his investment more quickly because of some reasons and that is for his basic needs and another reason is he was panic with his investment so these reasons made a person to sell his investment more quickly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 05, 2019, 04:48:04 PM
We do not need to panic or get tired of waiting, It is certain the market will recover, we do not need to get scared, thou this is taking longer than expected, But my strategy is to keep holding. Already experience a loss, this is the time to keep holding and waiting. The future is near, ones the correction is over, we can be sure to experience the bull run.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 04:46:50 PM
I'm not selling my altcoins now. Today, the price of altcoins is very low. The best solution, in my opinion, is to wait for the recovery and growth of the cryptocurrency market to get a big profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 05, 2019, 04:23:53 PM
Those who sell may be pursued because of financial needs or can also be afraid of greater losses. Actually if we want to be patient to wait and not get carried away by emotion or panic, I'm sure someday prices will rise again and crypto will be able to give us profits. My advice should never be that we sell coins that we have if we have not made a profit, because the price will always be moving and in time there will also be a price increase that will ultimately benefit us.
Yes you are correct, people will not wait a long time to manage their economic situation for holding their investment this is the main reason for people selling their investment very soon but if anyone need money then he can definitely withdraw his investment and used for his needs but the problem is people will panic and get their investment out from this field while the market is in not a good stage this will make the Crypto market more down.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 05, 2019, 03:56:12 PM
it's not a wrong thing, for people who have a high level of patience to get high prices, but for my experience, I don't really need very high prices and wait for a long time for that, a little profit and appropriate prices have become a satisfaction, rather than having to wait and end stressed because the price does not go up
maybe what you say is for the reason that investors do not have the confidence and patience in their investments so that they are afraid and panic so that they sell quickly and there may also be other factors besides that investors need fast money for urgent and urgent needs and investors don't think the loss
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 03:49:24 PM
I do not think that such people have a lot of experience in this industry, because wise people know that the market is going to recover anyway. We only need to be more patient and do not sell your tokens in panic.
Activity: 350
February 05, 2019, 03:11:36 PM
i believe that big% is bounty hunters with tones fake accounts. volumes most of alts are low, so price falling. plus for someone 10$ is big money))
Well, if you consider that the person worked for about six months on the project and gets about $ 10 , I think it is very little money in 2017 could be obtained from the project about $ 4000-5000 , but now the money will not earn
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
February 05, 2019, 11:16:04 AM
i believe that big% is bounty hunters with tones fake accounts. volumes most of alts are low, so price falling. plus for someone 10$ is big money))
copper member
Activity: 112
February 05, 2019, 11:11:57 AM

Because the market seems to be not going to recover. I see no hope at this moment and the market is just stable. I think I might find some other investment outside the market then return as soon as it gets well.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 05, 2019, 11:08:02 AM
I hold profitable altcoins so why I will not sell it immediately? I know that I can have more opportunities by holding my profitable altcoins. It is risky but I know that I can get more opportunities from continuing to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
February 05, 2019, 10:48:39 AM
If you are selling, please dont sell all coins at once. It is better to hold now. Unless you are in deep financial crisis, try to hold as much as you can, as long as you can.
Some people live their livelihood from bounty hunting, airdrops and minute tasks in the forums. And most of the time, those people sell their stakes. Some get panic and sell their tokens. And some people bought the coin/token at quite low price and they switch their investment into new project
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 05, 2019, 10:21:19 AM
of course I will not do this is not the right decision to throw away the coins we have at low prices, this is the right step to buy. I will not make decisions like them when the market goes down then panic and sell with losses,
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 10:12:10 AM
Those who sell may be pursued because of financial needs or can also be afraid of greater losses. Actually if we want to be patient to wait and not get carried away by emotion or panic, I'm sure someday prices will rise again and crypto will be able to give us profits. My advice should never be that we sell coins that we have if we have not made a profit, because the price will always be moving and in time there will also be a price increase that will ultimately benefit us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
February 05, 2019, 10:11:24 AM
there are many reasons that I cannot explain, essentially the coins I sell are not good. doesn't it hurt to prevent losses. in the world no one is silent when the money is gone. and one way is to sell.

You know for those who blame people who sell panic, it looks like they're stupid.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 05, 2019, 10:06:05 AM
I see many being afraid of the bear market and that brings about the selling of their token so cheap cos they have no hope of what they have and some don't believe in the token cos they want quick return but bear market won't allow that as such makes many fomo .
Pages:
Jump to: