Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 27. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 02:04:42 PM
well at the moment not the best time to keep many of the coins cryptocurrency, I would not advise now to keep the coins in the long, better to trade in the short term
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 07, 2019, 12:51:08 PM
I stopped being greedy. At the moment I sell my coins in the event that they gave me not even a big profit. Which strategy is less dangerous.
Well, I think you always need to put a stop loss on the verge of support then you can make good money, but in General if you bought bitcoin for 19000 and are now going to sell then I think this is the worst mistake , I think you also need to learn technical analysis
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 11:59:51 AM
Probably most people are now afraid to keep tokens because there are real risks of losing price. Only people who are now trying to invest in cryptocurrencies in the future can really earn. It is a fact.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 11:36:27 AM
Mainly because you find out that your altcoin is going to the end, so you will sell it at a loss, but you will still have a chance to buy some coin that makes 10x and you will balance your loss.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
February 07, 2019, 10:51:27 AM
I think there are not so many people left that sells their altcoins. Mostly holders left in the market. That is why the prices are more or less constant comparing with before.
maybe in the current conditions and situations, many investors are starting to panic and are confused about the situation of crypto currencies and lack of investment confidence, so they sell out in panic and maybe also because of emergency needs that really need money, of course
Mostly common problem is an emergency needs that really need money. bearish market, poor people can't hold for so long with the current situation. (my life is like this now lol)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 10:39:45 AM
I think there are not so many people left that sells their altcoins. Mostly holders left in the market. That is why the prices are more or less constant comparing with before.
maybe in the current conditions and situations, many investors are starting to panic and are confused about the situation of crypto currencies and lack of investment confidence, so they sell out in panic and maybe also because of emergency needs that really need money, of course
Activity: 169
February 07, 2019, 08:52:13 AM
This is a mistake, I am sure that most people do not sell their coins, especially when they cost a penny!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
February 07, 2019, 08:42:23 AM
People often feel uneasy when it comes to money and its safety. It takes a lot of trust to keep something
that may turn fraud all of a sudden. So people act according to what they think is reasonable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 07:59:27 PM
I do not sell all my altcoins now, because I am sure that the price increase will be. The only thing that is now worth selling is tokens or coins that are on the exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 06, 2019, 07:52:53 PM
Some altcoins will never rise again so there is no need to hold them when you can sell and buy some major cryptocurrencies and have your funds in a safe place. Most of the projects in 2017 just succeeded because of the ICO and bitcoin bubble. Their devs have already taken their profits so there is no need to also keep holding them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
February 06, 2019, 07:17:33 PM
Altcoin investments look very risky in the current situation. Therefore, some people think that now it is better to sell altcoins. They want to reduce their risk.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 06, 2019, 07:09:00 PM
I personally don't see any reason why someone would dump his or her altcoins at this stage in the market because you are already in loss, therefore if you sell now you will not only lose the initial value of your altcoins but also miss out on the future profits which could bring cause for regret in the future. HODL your altcoins
Activity: 406
February 06, 2019, 07:00:28 PM
I stopped being greedy. At the moment I sell my coins in the event that they gave me not even a big profit. Which strategy is less dangerous.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 06, 2019, 06:44:42 PM
Obviously, people do not see the reasons for the growth of their altcoins, but there is a chance for the growth of Bitcoin or other promising coins. Perhaps that is why people sell their coins at any price and invest money in a more reliable currency. I also sold some of my altcoins at a loss, in order to invest them in other coins that could grow and cover losses.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
February 06, 2019, 06:18:38 PM
Selling one's altcoins is nothing bad, but when to sell is one issue and the price one is selling.
The reason I am saying this, is that, some people just dump their tokens at just any price and sometimes, I wonder if they truly know the implication of what they are doing or have done.
copper member
Activity: 370
February 06, 2019, 04:01:35 PM
I sell faster because I'm afraid the price will continue to fall when the market listing. besides that I also need to fulfill my daily life. I will see the potential of altcoins before selling.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 03:53:39 PM
The most important thing is that when there is profit even though it's small, I will sell the Altcoin that I have, I don't think maybe the price will go up much higher, and even if that happens, I don't regret it. I prefer to do daily sales where when prices go up a little I will sell and when there is a slight drop in prices I will buy it, that is what I always do regularly to this day.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2019, 03:47:00 PM
I have always said that only stupid people sell their savings in cryptocurrency when it is just starting to decline. It is not right. It is better to continue to keep digital money in your pocket because it will grow in future for sure.
Agree cryptocurrency is still little used, and if you start receiving cryptocurrency in stores, I think the price can change very much and cost a lot of money !
It seems to me that we still need to pay attention to the fact that many users of cryptocurrency have quit their main job, just to be able to spend more time on a cryptocurrency business. All of the lawsuits settled for the opportunity to become rich with the help of cryptocurrency very quickly and transferred their activities in the cryptocurrency market as the main source of their income.
I don't think so. Cryptocurrencies may give opportunity for being financially free but these don't mean to quit daily job. Having a strategy and sticking to plan are not for everyone so acting smartly is mandatory for average Joe.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
February 06, 2019, 03:43:23 PM
I have always said that only stupid people sell their savings in cryptocurrency when it is just starting to decline. It is not right. It is better to continue to keep digital money in your pocket because it will grow in future for sure.
Agree cryptocurrency is still little used, and if you start receiving cryptocurrency in stores, I think the price can change very much and cost a lot of money !
It seems to me that we still need to pay attention to the fact that many users of cryptocurrency have quit their main job, just to be able to spend more time on a cryptocurrency business. All of the lawsuits settled for the opportunity to become rich with the help of cryptocurrency very quickly and transferred their activities in the cryptocurrency market as the main source of their income.
Activity: 392
February 06, 2019, 03:04:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: