Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 26. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 20, 2019, 01:02:56 PM
Many players in the cryptocurrency market very quickly sell their altcoins.
This is determined by the high market volatility.
Some altcoins are useless and can never be worth good money.
Therefore, it is important to get rid of them so as not to litter your wallet.
After that, the money raised can be invested in more promising coins.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 20, 2019, 12:56:32 PM
Well i don't think there is any specific time to sell your altcoin, as long as you are not selling at a loss, if one thinks he or she is in profit, then it isn't a bad thing to sell or exchange, but then most people who are new to crypto rush to sell once they think the value is dropping not understanding it will rise back. My advice is that those new should understand that you only loose in crypto when you sell off at a lose.
copper member
Activity: 206
February 20, 2019, 12:19:49 PM
I don't know why people sell their coins so cheap. Take for instance, those who sold cheap before this little uptrend will start lamenting. For example, EOS did almost 100% increase and some people sold when the price was crappie, how will they feel now. Let's learn to hold when the market is down, selling very cheap will keep dipping the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 20, 2019, 11:54:44 AM
Why do I sell my altcoin so fast? because in my opinion the altcoin that I have is very good. So I sold it. If the price is low I will also hold it until the price of the altcoin increases. And there are certainly other people with the reason why they sell their altcoins so fast.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2019, 11:48:42 AM
Usually people sell their altcoins because of panic, especially at a time like now when all the coins are falling because of the bearish trend , I think now on the contrary you need to buy what to sell
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 20, 2019, 11:17:11 AM
Because it is a very good strategy, because if you look back and evaluate the situation, then selling all altcoins after payments for bounty was reasonable, because the market was growing and prices were good, but now everything is in decline and it’s worth keeping tokens that do not cost anything .
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 20, 2019, 10:45:57 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think every hodler and trader have different views about crypto. Some expect to have big rewards so they are hodling despite the temptation to sell because of the bearish market. Some are good enough in having small but steady returns that is why they are selling right away every time they see gains in their investments. As long as you are happy with your decision, then you must be doing the right thing in hodling or selling your crypto.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
February 20, 2019, 10:36:58 AM
We have different reason on why we sell our altcoins quickly. One is if i need money then there's no hesitation to sell it even if the price is not good for selling. Another is if i'm waiting for a certain price to drop to buy even more at very low price to have a good amount of holdings but this is risky because price might went up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 10:23:26 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think all because of the fact that the market is a lot of bears , and now it makes sense to keep the coins not , as the price will fall quickly , I think you need to buy when we break the level at the top !
Activity: 364
February 19, 2019, 07:33:43 PM
Sell coins quickly because the crypto market prices suddenly rise. So this is a good opportunity to sell coins. But I also experienced that I had an urgent need. Then I was forced to sell coins. And of course, I sometimes regret because after I sell coins, the price of the coin goes up again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 19, 2019, 07:31:02 PM
I only sell my coins when either the target I set at the beginning of my investment has been reached, or I am selling them to preserve value in a falling market. As I didn't sell a lot of them at breakeven I have been adding to positions at the bottom of the market thereby reducing my cost averages.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
February 19, 2019, 07:30:55 PM
I think that many people are afraid of losing money. When they get a small profit, they want to fix it. I think this is due to the fact that fear still prevails in the market. Hope and greed do not yet have great power.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 19, 2019, 07:23:21 PM
I can sell my altcoins if what I expected is no longer what I’m seeing at last. Sometimes you expect a token to perform good but when you get in you start to see it perform worse than you expected, so you have no other option than to sell it and quickly use that money to maybe buy another altcoin that is doing much better than it or even use that money to buy extra Bitcoin, cause that one is more reliable than altcoins.
Whenever you buy a coin you need to have in your mind a price in which you will sell it if things begin to go wrong, many people never do anything like that and they keep holding their coins even when they know the price is going down and that is why you have people that have lost a fortune in the market and some that lost the savings of many years by investing in icos.
Activity: 616
February 14, 2019, 07:09:15 PM
I can sell my altcoins if what I expected is no longer what I’m seeing at last. Sometimes you expect a token to perform good but when you get in you start to see it perform worse than you expected, so you have no other option than to sell it and quickly use that money to maybe buy another altcoin that is doing much better than it or even use that money to buy extra Bitcoin, cause that one is more reliable than altcoins.
I agree, when the altcoin held does not have a good performance and does not go as expected, surely I will sell and replace it with
more potential coins, why defend altcoin that does not have good prospects if we can buy other coins that are more profitable
Activity: 213
February 14, 2019, 06:34:29 PM
People have different reasons why they sell so soon their altcoin. We can blame others why they do that but most of the reason is when they see the market fall they panic and go to market to sell soon their alts. That they didn't know that because of that they more loss a profit.
Activity: 445
February 14, 2019, 06:12:07 PM
Many people sell the coins immediately after listing for the reason that on the first day or two the price is still at a higher level, and then it starts to fall sharply, and if you miss the moment, you will have to wait a few months before the possible pump.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2019, 06:03:14 PM
People panic, buy when the price is going up and sell when it goes down, what makes them totally mainstream and they most likely do not make any money this way. Sipmly most people do not believe, the just see potential profit and do not know what the are doing.
Activity: 322
February 14, 2019, 05:18:41 PM
Selling Altcoin quickly, I often do it because I see that this market continues to decline. And the sales results that I use to buy reliable Altcoin. The market situation does not support sales, but it is better to invest because the price is low.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 14, 2019, 04:22:38 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
February 09, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

There are coins that are good for a short term hold because they lose their values in time. There are also coins which are good for the long term hold because they could provide a better profit in time. I believe that it is important that we'll know more about our holdings because that would be a big help for us to make the right decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: