Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 29. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 09:05:33 AM
Altcoins totally decreases so fast, they just keep for short term. 2019 is not the good time to invest in coins.
copper member
Activity: 94
February 05, 2019, 09:00:40 AM
We all have different problems and challenging, when you see someone selling their Altcoins, it doesn't necessarily mean that they want to sell them, it might mean that they are out of fiat and need fiat urgently to do something.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 08:44:18 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

We have different selling targets for example me, i will sell any coins that i hold if it has gone up by as much as 5% and that is already very big for me. I guess it doesn't matter if they want to sell as soon as possible, isn't that good means you can add your assets at a price that you think is cheap.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 08:41:37 AM
There are altcoins that are now needed to sell and there are also altcoins that are needed to hold. We can lose big amount of money if we will hold altcoins that doesn't have value so it is better to sell it right now. We should just hokd altcoins that have potential.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 05, 2019, 08:39:01 AM
There are traders who have weak hands which means that they do not have enough patience to wait the right moment to sell their altcoins. We will only lose our money if we will sell our altcoins immediately.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 05, 2019, 08:32:11 AM
It might be difficult in places where there is no trust and proper education on the nature of the space but It will be better if similar minds on the space can come together to decide and contribute on investment most especially now. The whales manipulating the market understand how to get almost all the coin from everyone, they also have the best way of getting profit from the space. So coming together of people will help to endure times like this and make better decisions on investment.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 03:54:34 PM
I agree with you.. I think its too early to sell altcoins now too. I've been really honing in on all the projects that promise scalability and cross chain compatibility that are supposed to launch very soon. Then everyone will start to really pay attention.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 04, 2019, 03:48:04 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I can see, even their accounts can be dumping in the market now, that's quite funny but there's allot of forum that does this kind of tolerance to allow members to sell their accounts in low price which is quite good and disturbing at the same time.
Activity: 1024
February 04, 2019, 03:41:58 PM
if you know it's shitcoin, you're still asking why sell so fast?
those who sell it because they realize that the project has no potential and that it might be a scam. wouldn't it be strange if you knew you would lose but did nothing to prevent it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 03:41:29 PM
There are altcoins that are not worth it to hold so it is better to sell it immediately. We should just store the altcoins that are valuable for us to ensure that we can get returns from it. We should not hold shitcoins for us to not experience losses.
I would also like to understand the coins and their prospects. But since I don't know how to do it, I just keep everything and hope for the best prices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 03:38:06 PM
I keep wondering why people would sell their coins now, this is a very bad time to sell altcoins, you need to hold your coins now and wait a little sooner and hope the market stabilizes, selling now would only lead to loss. This is just the time to accumulate.
Of course at such low levels to sell is not the best time, I think we should wait on the contrary market when it will grow very well , and only then it is better to sell
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 04, 2019, 11:50:53 AM

Most of the people are too greedy to understand that. They are investing money to get rich fast. And now we see some frustrated expectations here, when people invested more cash than they should and now they have no money to buy food Smiley
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 10:59:02 AM
I keep wondering why people would sell their coins now, this is a very bad time to sell altcoins, you need to hold your coins now and wait a little sooner and hope the market stabilizes, selling now would only lead to loss. This is just the time to accumulate.
Perhaps they are just tired of waiting and lost faith in the fact that there will be a new wave of growth, decided to put an end and take the rest of the funds, it is their choice, although it is not the most correct
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 04, 2019, 10:56:27 AM
It sometimes surprising when you see people still selling out their Alt coins at this moment that things are not clicking in the market. I don't really know what they are up to. Well I'm not moved by the market dip I'm still holding till things get better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 04, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

I think people just set their priorities. I do the same. My entire portfolio was reorganized and now it contains only the most promising altcoins, Bitcoin and Tether. At a certain point, I had to sell all the low-liquidity coins (of course, I minimized some losses beforehand, and even earned some profit on others). Personally, I think this is the right step. I'm not one of those people who will just wait for themself to become bankrupt or hopelessly hope that everything will be fine. I diversified my investments and I advise you to do the same.
Of course, I continue to trade if I see a good situation for some coins, but then I transfer my profits to Bitcoin and Tether.
copper member
Activity: 176
February 04, 2019, 10:26:09 AM
Activity: 700
February 04, 2019, 10:12:47 AM
There are altcoins that are not worth it to hold so it is better to sell it immediately. We should just store the altcoins that are valuable for us to ensure that we can get returns from it. We should not hold shitcoins for us to not experience losses.
indeed not all coins are worth holding in the long run, I also sell coins that don't have good prospects, but for potential coins I keep holding them to date, because I'm sure bullrun will definitely come, in my opinion only potential coins will give a big profit when the bullrun occurs, for shitcoin you better immediately sell it when you see a fair price if sold
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
February 04, 2019, 09:55:56 AM
If someone still selling means they are very late,they are not going to see any profits when they are selling their altcoins for bottom price but if their intention is to reinvest on the bitcoin or other best altcoins they their choice is right.
You might be right with what you said but we all have different point and we can't all have the same level patience either because some crypto traders are okay once  they earn some few $$ through their investment and we can't say those that bought Bitcoin and others altcoin during the last bottom price are very late for selling as you said.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 04, 2019, 09:17:55 AM
Activity: 602
February 04, 2019, 09:16:04 AM
The only thing is that many investors believe that only in this way can they really realize their profits, although this is far from the right position. The required HODL will bring us a reward for our patience and the time spent on it.
Pages:
Jump to: