Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 36. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

yes with this market in red there are only two things to do or make a long-term strategy of the whole portfolio or change a part in stable coin
You can take to reduce losses in the coin you are on , I think now is a good time to sell and buy for example the Ethereum below $80
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
This is not the best of time to start selling off the Altcoin, my strategy is to observe and checkout the outcome of the Ehtereum hardfork, I feel it will have a positive impact on some Altcoin, 2019 am expecting the bull run to commence, now is the best time to wait for a while, the first quarter of 2019 should  be positive cor crypto.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
I think, depending on their investment preference, everyone has a price for buy or sell trading, preference as a result of their calculations. We cannot reduce the sell of altcoins to an idea, everybody move according to own plans.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
in situations and conditions like now we have to be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in investing if indeed we sell and get benefits why we don't
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Prices always go down and the days are getting sharper, so I see it very difficult to be able to get big profits like I could get at the end of 2017. To avoid the risk of loss that I might experience if I keep holding the altcoin that I have, then I decided to sell it even though at this year's sales it seems I have a loss, but at least I can avoid the risk of even greater losses if I have to wait something that I think is very difficult to expect this year.
Activity: 187
Soon?
At this point you'd rather not sell anyway because it's way too LATE.
Shitcoins lost 99% of their value.
Good coins like LINK actually increased x10 in satoshi during the bear. But for most of altcoins, you should have sold a year ago.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Most pf the people sell their altcoin due to the fear of ending of crypto market and they losing their money . Others do so thinking that only Bitcoin can bring them profit and not the altcoins . We really need something to make them understand the reality which is completely opposite to their thinking.
copper member
Activity: 490
True, so many amongst us are selling their altcoins and mostly because of the downfall and fear of loss. I am unable to understand why the enter crypto field when they were not ready to accept the risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I sell coins at a time when it seems logical to me. In addition, sometimes it is very dangerous to hold some coins for a long time.
Activity: 370
There's never a time classified as selling too soon. It's better to sell too soon than turning into a bag holder till the end of time. Many tokens out there don't worth their current price if the bear run continues some will stop existing. Sell when you can.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

yes with this market in red there are only two things to do or make a long-term strategy of the whole portfolio or change a part in stable coin
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

If there are someone here in the forum or in the market selling their coins, it is their freedom to do it. Although, in some other point you are right, were some of them selling it because of fear. But we cannot blame them, that's why for me it is really better to hold at this point of time rather than to sell because it might be give a regret in the end once we sell it then all of a sudden bull will happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Its a good idea to sell some altcoins and buy bitcoins because many ico projects are built just to make profits without the need to build the project around a reasonable idea which will give investor the main reason to hold long as they see the future of the project as a good that can attract more investors and platform usage.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Many of the altcoins or tokens are not doing too well and that makes holding them one of the very risky decision to make.  Seriously some of us that are still holding some tokens are regretting because if we could have sold it at the time we got it we could have been happy today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It seems to me that there is a time when people today are still trying to probably sell faster everything that they have earned today. You understand that most often investors and bounty hunters today try to earn in different ways.
Activity: 392
Many cryptocurrency market players are now beginning to sell their altcoins due to the fact that they are already in despair and do not believe in the future of these coins.
Each of us has our own limit to which you can keep, and then you begin to understand that if you do not sell coins even at a low price, you will lose everything.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Everyone has their own decisions. I decided not to sell them, I can wait a few years until the market recovers again.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
Many of us are selling altcoins just because we are desperate and think that we should save at least what we have at the moment

yes you're right, on average they sell in panic when they see prices fall. but there is because they need money. everyone has their own decisions. the most important thing is never to follow other people.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
I am a miner, I sell most of the altcoins I mine to cover electricity.
Pages:
Jump to: