Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 38. (Read 70104 times)

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I don't sell my altcoins until a price bound. BTC will lead the way for altcoins too. BTC
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yes you have the point but if you only had join or invested a project has no god team theb selling it would be better. You will just expecting a token market price dump forever in that kind of tokens. But, if you have join a good project which team has focuses on it then you do not to sell your tokens. Holding it would be better.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
the mainly reason that i sell my altcoin because i really need money for my daily payment , if i dont really need that money iwill hold as much as i can
Activity: 490
Because the majority of investors is unable to hold for a longer period of time. They have probably bought their crypto at the historical maximum prices and are selling their assents for several cents right now. Pretty bad decision.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Yes we are selling our altcoins because;

Unstable market conditions makes us scare and we got panic and sell them in very cheap price.

When we need money that we have to sell in in very cheap price.

If well going project stops suddenly and the team dissapears we sell it in very cheap price. (I had this situation too many times)

I believe that the our trusts has lost to the market..
Activity: 376
I have the same opinion as you, because for now I don't think it's the right time to sell the altcoin in the wallet.
what can be done is to collect as many altcoins as possible.
Activity: 43
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Maybe everyone selling while trying to find out which of those original paintings are really all that Smiley
Activity: 1
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Activity: 415
It is wise to sell altcoins quickly. The life of the altcoin is very fragile. In fact, 2018 is not suitable for buying altcoin, you can now invest in bitcoin, but the risk of the altcoin is very high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I only sell my coins if I see the benefit of selling them at the moment. I am patient and therefore willing to wait for enough time if necessary.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
sometimes we have to follow trends so you can get profits as often as possible, but because some people don't have money anymore, they are forced to sell their coins to get potential coins to pump, that's the reason why many people sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin because maybe at that time bitcoin was on a good trend
it's great if you want to keep the coins that you have but if you have more money then when there are coins in a good trend, you better buy them so you can benefit
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Some times if a person have a money emergency and he does not have any other way to find money, this may happen. Its really unfortunate. As well as people who fear about further reduction are selling their alts.
I fully agree with you, because most users of cryptocurrency are precisely this activity associated with the only source of income. Based on this, a coin is sold at the price that is at the time of the current situation.
Activity: 490
Some times if a person have a money emergency and he does not have any other way to find money, this may happen. Its really unfortunate. As well as people who fear about further reduction are selling their alts.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
Not everybody sells his/her altcoins for cheap prices, but when they do they usually are sick and tired of the bear market and think it will continue to devalue their assets, or sometimes they have an urgent need in the real world which forces them to liquidate their alts againts their will. Long bears tend to do that to people.  Sad
Activity: 700
the decision to sell or buy a token is the right of the traders. they have their own goals. as well as me holding back for selling my coins with the aim that the price will be better in the future.
as a trader we are not stupid because we will not sell at a low price if we do not have a better plan or if we are not forced because of circumstances.
or if the coin is not potential then we will definitely sell it immediately to minimize losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

If you are going to hold, then you should know what to go for. The fact that when you hold, you might likely get some profits, does not mean everything you hold will bring profit. Some coins are just best sold, as soon as you find the opportunity to do that, else you might end up selling at a very low price or not being able to sell at all.
Although, some coins are not yet listed, which means you have no choice, than to hold.
Activity: 350
Someone sells altcoins, because he is afraid that the fall will continue, and someone already has nothing to eat.
Activity: 448
My point is in the very long term (3..10years or more..)
So no matter if we are in a bear or bull market (bear market like now is better because better price), because i strongly believe that crypto will stay and a will be a multi-trillion asset class one day.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
the decision to sell or buy a token is the right of the traders. they have their own goals. as well as me holding back for selling my coins with the aim that the price will be better in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I constantly ask this question. Where do people appear on the market who constantly sell at cheap prices? I just can not understand, but they are and they are and why they do not disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: