Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 39. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Selling a bit now, to ensure I don't end up losing everything. Been holding for a long time, but it just continues to go down.

In my view, Blockchain is a game changer and will thrive in the long term. However, I don't see the market sentiment change in the short term.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
People are selling their altcoin for different reasons and some of the reasons are; the owner of the person may be in need of cash and can't get it from another source than to sell is investment, secondly the altcoin may be from airdrop or bounty campaign and lastly the owner may decide to sell the altcoin if he has generated the profit he wants .
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
I will often observe some of the promising altcoins, and then insist on holding them for a long time, and will not easily sell them.
EDR
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
I don’t think that now is a good time to sell my altcoins, on the contrary I’m trying now to replenish my portfolio with perspective coins that are backed by a product or service, for example (Advertising (AdEx), Money transfer (Ripple), Trading (Binance, Huobi, Okex) and many others).
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
I have ever sell my coins that I have got from Bounty programs so soon in the very small price. the reason is that I really need cash at that time. there is no better choice for me to hold those coins again and they are gone now. I think hopefully I will not sell my coins so soon again whatever the condition.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
many are selling this time because they are afraid to experience losses too great. but surely if you want to hold back and wait for the crypto owned, then the results will be better than selling too soon. so from that rush is not a good solution on crypto.
very reasonable because in investing everyone wants profits not losses. and everyone has their own strategy in investing so it's natural that many people sell now because maybe they think if the market will still go down and can buy it again when it really goes down.
Activity: 532
many are selling this time because they are afraid to experience losses too great. but surely if you want to hold back and wait for the crypto owned, then the results will be better than selling too soon. so from that rush is not a good solution on crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
If bullrun comes altcoins will perform better than bitcoin in price ,those who are selling are newbie investors, try have no knowledge how cryptocurrency works
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
I am not ... whatever the coin situation is on the market, if the coin I have does not have value, I will not sell it. those who sell coins at cheap prices are the wrong decision, but that's their right! my advice is better holding and selling when prices are high. I believe the market will recover soon ...
Activity: 448
I think the main reason for selling the received altcoins right away is the afraid of market's falling price, even if it has a low value but because within this market's situation it will just make it continues to decrease its price. So better sell it right away.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Many people sell their alts as they do day trading. I don't recommend it.

don't daDay trading will only lead to stress, anxiety, bad/emotional decisions and possibly loss. Go long term on a small market cap coin (1 mill - 5 mill) which is listed on good exchanges and has good daily volume (50K - 100K).
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
there are some altcoins that I sell. only due to eth trading yesterday. for me, it's better to profit quickly than wait for the altcoin price to rise.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Selling Altcoins without much patience can be because of
Risk therein, not everyone have that strong mind to take risk(and the high the risk, the higher the income)
And also urgency of money can as well hastings selling of coin ASAP.

But as for me, I love taking risk.....
Activity: 532
December 26, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
I also do not understand people who are in a hurry to sell their coins as soon as they see the slightest hint of the beginning of growth. Why are you doing this and where are you in a hurry? Do not you understand that in this way you are depriving yourself of potential profit, which can be many times more if you wait a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 07:46:33 PM
I am also one of the people who sells crypto currency coins quickly. I sell this because I understand very volatile conditions and I need money so I sell the coin. I sell it only according to the fact that I have profit even though it is not as I expected. But for coins that do not have the value that I expected and I see that the coins are potential for the future, I will keep holding them. So I myself can weigh which coins I have to sell and which coins should I keep so that I can achieve the profit that I expect. I myself sell coins not to exchange them for bitcoin because I see that altcoin is actually more potential than altcoin. Urgent conditions which indirectly forced me to sell the coin. That is a bit of my thinking. I know that you have another reason with me.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 26, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
Selling coins because they are afraid if they experience more losses. And I think this makes perfect sense in the very collapse of the crypto market situation. However, selling coins is certainly not a good solution for now. Continue to hold coins and invest in promising coins because the market will definitely recover.
yeah, many people doubt the market will recover. that's why they panic when the market falls too far. i was also worried for a while, but i again recalled the past of the market that had experienced a fall like this and managed to rise to reach ATH.

i think the market is going to strengthen again, so i will continue to believe and keep holding some good coins in my wallet.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 07:20:43 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

As I have know they holding there alts because they expecting of bull run next year to happen, but not sure for that the pri e is going down always and not confident to hodl this time. In my way, id rather sale it before the price going down so deep. Here in crypto, it always been a choice and risky so either you hodl or sale it depend if you hit the target of price as we know its so shaky here in crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 26, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
During the bearish market it is very risky to hold not established coins or shitcoins as they can lose from their value more than the top coins and this is why many people selling them when the market is crashing.
Activity: 276
December 26, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I sold only those altcoins in which I did not see growth prospects. All the rest of my coins I keep for a long time and I have a great hope that they will grow in value and I can earn good money on them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 26, 2018, 06:52:14 PM
some of me I will keep in ether form while still in its original form awaiting the miracle of the price of the coin going up high. so the reason here is why sell it for ether because I was more sure at that time it would be profitable if it was ether because at that time the initial price of the pioneering was very low and for now or onwards the coins were the same because of the conditions.
I hold coins that has potential on the market to recover again but sell altcoins that has good price today in bitcoin because I am sure that bitcoin gonna boom again in its time. Selling altcoin soon because some altcoin lower and lower for long time and never gain up value again.
Pages:
Jump to: