Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 40. (Read 70104 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 26, 2018, 06:41:38 PM
Many beginners sell purchased coins due to the fact that they do not trust the cryptocurrency in general. They later regret it.
I think the main reason for selling coins quickly is because of the panic that occurs when market prices go down so they take the wrong step, can you say that you don't trust Crypto that prices on Crypto cannot be predicted correctly because prices will change very quickly especially if there is news both those who enter Crypto, the price will rise so fast. But there are also other factors, for example, we really need fast funds so the assets at Crypto that we sell are very fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 05:39:37 PM
Many beginners sell purchased coins due to the fact that they do not trust the cryptocurrency in general. They later regret it.
Activity: 113
December 26, 2018, 05:14:57 PM
For those who bought coins at the beginning of the year turned out to be a difficult period. Watch how your assets fall and hope that they recover, then watch how they fall and hope, then again ... I see no other way but to continue to hold if you cannot trade.
The price of crypto will fall as long as those who hold their tokens do not lose hope at all and sell everything for a penny.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 26, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
All alcoins, including bitcoin are meant to be sold, except one  decides to hodl. Then when it comes to trading, it involves buy and sell, but it does not mean quitting the crypto space. As a matter of fact, it is the act of buying and selling that keeps the crypto space busy and I do not see anything wrong in that.
Another option is holding part of the coins and trading the remaining.
Activity: 336
December 26, 2018, 02:20:52 PM
Selling altcoins in loss is a wrong idea in my view , I dont think I would do that even though i'm in loss , I should have out stoploss in my portfolio but now after all this dumps I dont think Im gonna do that and selling them off!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 26, 2018, 02:11:19 PM
For those who bought coins at the beginning of the year turned out to be a difficult period. Watch how your assets fall and hope that they recover, then watch how they fall and hope, then again ... I see no other way but to continue to hold if you cannot trade.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 01:59:37 PM
because I bought it in January 2018, so I lost around 80% or more, so I think waiting and keeping it is the best way to avoid losses
Activity: 532
December 26, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Selling coins because they are afraid if they experience more losses. And I think this makes perfect sense in the very collapse of the crypto market situation. However, selling coins is certainly not a good solution for now. Continue to hold coins and invest in promising coins because the market will definitely recover.
nevertheless, despite the statements of many users of cryptocurrency, I want to say that today there is no other strategy than the long-term storage of all its assets. Only by waiting for the market to recover We will be able to return what is so eagerly trying to save and not lose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 01:46:40 PM
Selling coins because they are afraid if they experience more losses. And I think this makes perfect sense in the very collapse of the crypto market situation. However, selling coins is certainly not a good solution for now. Continue to hold coins and invest in promising coins because the market will definitely recover.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
Speaking about my coins I am not selling them soon, because to my mind there is another problem, when you sell them soon, you simply lose your potential profit!
Activity: 625
December 26, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

But why. I do not sell my alcoins. ) The problem is that they are not for sale. Or have such a price that they do not even want to sell. Such coins are accumulating on my wallet for a long time. Do you think they will cost like monna liza? I think not.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 26, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
some of me I will keep in ether form while still in its original form awaiting the miracle of the price of the coin going up high. so the reason here is why sell it for ether because I was more sure at that time it would be profitable if it was ether because at that time the initial price of the pioneering was very low and for now or onwards the coins were the same because of the conditions.
Activity: 588
December 26, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
You hold some altcoin and see the price of bitcoin falling uncontrollably. The smartest way is to sell all altcoin to bitcoin - sell bitcoin to stablecoin - Wait for the lowest bitcoin price and buy it. That will make you more bitcoin instead of losing money when holding altcoin
reasonable strategy. but it's better when Bitcoin going down, to sell everything to the dollar. and then buy altcoins for dollars when they touch their bottom
In general, I am trying to sell a falling coin for USDT, because it is the equivalent of a dollar in cryptocurrency, and in any case I do not lose on interest when withdrawing to a bank card. this way you can quickly respond to market trends.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 26, 2018, 01:09:26 PM
You hold some altcoin and see the price of bitcoin falling uncontrollably. The smartest way is to sell all altcoin to bitcoin - sell bitcoin to stablecoin - Wait for the lowest bitcoin price and buy it. That will make you more bitcoin instead of losing money when holding altcoin
reasonable strategy. but it's better when Bitcoin going down, to sell everything to the dollar. and then buy altcoins for dollars when they touch their bottom
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
I also cannot understand such people that are simply selling their coins at the moment. You should buy more currencies, because the prices are pretty great at the moment and you would be able to gain great profit in the future.
These people are simply victims of whales manipulation. And this happened to them because they didn't really want to understand the crypto market and crypto currencies. All market participants in 2018 found themselves on an equal footing, only some tried to understand what was really going on and looked for ways to solve their financial problems, while others, after a series of stupid actions, simply sold all their assets in the negative and left the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Activity: 896
December 26, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
for the past few days the altcoin has dropped so much that many traders buy and sell these altcoins. this aims to gain profit.
it becomes good, actually when buying and selling activities on the market start to get crowded, it becomes good value for the market. it can increase trading volume in a few days. even though prices fell but if offset by improving market volume I think that was a good response from the market.
Activity: 448
December 26, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
for the past few days the altcoin has dropped so much that many traders buy and sell these altcoins. this aims to gain profit.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
some people sell their coins to reduce losses, some sell their coins to buy their daily needs. I myself have to sell my coins for my needs, my cash is running low so I think there is no other way than to sell the coin assets that I have
Activity: 560
December 26, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

The market has a lot of investors and every investor has their own strategy. No one has the best strategy for an entire community. Investors only win when he makes his own strategy and executes it. so you should not wonder why they are selling, wondering why you are distracted by that. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: