Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 36. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 10
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
I have a lot of shitcoins in my wallet but I don't sell it. Because now I can't make a profit by selling those shitcoins. So I would rather keep shitcoins and wait for one of them to rise in value one day.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Am still holding them because I know that this is crypto world and anything can happen at the time one is not expecting it. Those shitcoins of today might bring something tangible tomorrow if am still holding them.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Yes I am still holding some tokens that are worth literally nothing at the moment, but I am pretty sure that it is only the matter of time when the market is going to turn green and even these tokens will give profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Because sometimes it seems to me that people understand that they can get a lot of money for storing and using these tokens later. I still think that everything can turn out very successfully in the future.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
I am confused with my shitcoins, there is no market that accepts shitcoins and this makes me no alternative to holding, I hope the market can improve so that my shitcoins can be accepted in the market.
the hope for everyone who holds shitcoin is a miracle about the coins they invest. because usually shitcoin does not have volume in the market and hopes for the future may only be the desire of the holder.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
It's my choice because even this coin that I hold few is shitcoin I still think that there's a chance to the shitcoins to increase the value and we will earn more money to the shitcoins that we hold if the value increase very high. Maybe those shitcoins will called will be the potential in the future.

And the case that you say is almost impossible, I've seen a lot of people who are patient and hold shitcoin, a sad result is that they do not receive anything after that action, shitcoin is hard to revive after it has fallen to the bottom, instead of holding, I think we should sell when it is still valid, it will be better. As in my case, I really want to sell but I am forced to keep holding because I no longer see the buying volume on exchange and there are no updates on the community, regret when i didn't sell it soon
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I am confused with my shitcoins, there is no market that accepts shitcoins and this makes me no alternative to holding, I hope the market can improve so that my shitcoins can be accepted in the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
I also have shitcoins in my wallet that until now it is stock and cannot sell in any exchange. No value or it is worth nothing. Mostly the shitcoins I have received are from airdrop so mostly indeed many shitcoins spreading.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
It's a pretty simple question dude, yes I'm holding it and value 0$ the only reason why am I do it, nobody wants to buy this shitty coins and it's just a garbage in my pocket.
Totally agree with this, biggest regret of my trading career is joining some campaign that generated shitcoins in the market ( technically not if they did not find some exchanger for it) Also regretting on invested ICO which its price did not meet my expected value, more of like losing 60% of original capital.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think we all have the same reason holding all the shitcoins, we're hoping that, that shitcoin may someday give us profit in-return. I think I have more than 50 shitcoins in my wallet and I never bothered giving them or selling them. Most of them I got from airdrops and never bought any of them.
That's good of you, same time there are more users who invest and get back shit coins. For those people it isn't good to keep hold of it for a much longer time period. To minimize the loss better is to sell at the earliest, keeping hold of it with hope is really a good thing but we can't expect assured profit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
It's because i believe that shitcoin will have a price too but putting money here is a big risk because the return is not guarantee. Only losing is sure thing when investing. Another reason is that i can't sell my tokens because it's lock or no market or no one wants to buy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I think we all have the same reason holding all the shitcoins, we're hoping that, that shitcoin may someday give us profit in-return. I think I have more than 50 shitcoins in my wallet and I never bothered giving them or selling them. Most of them I got from airdrops and never bought any of them.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
It's a pretty simple question dude, yes I'm holding it and value 0$ the only reason why am I do it, nobody wants to buy this shitty coins and it's just a garbage in my pocket.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Holding shitcoins is the last choice because there is no market that accepts shitcoins, I hope the team can wake up again so that making shitcoins can be used and accepted by the market again, forgetting for a moment is a better thing.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Most times because shitcoins doesn't have enough volume in the exchanges where they are being traded (if any) and we cant sell them. So just keep them, hold, and maybe one of them may give you a good surprise in the future.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
As for my experience, I actually hold all of my shitcoins because back in the days, I am holding this coin with just 20$ value and I said that this coin's value will never go up anymore so I decided to sell it. Then later on, after a month, the 20$ should have been 2000$ and that's unfortunate. From then on, I always hold my coins.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Because its value is too low or there is no exchange to accept it, it must be called a way that we cannot do anything, and may one day wish to have value from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Shitcoin, for now, does have a very low value. And many people don't want to risk buying Shitcoin. But if this Shitcoin price grows it can certainly give you a big advantage. To now collect Shitcoin that has a team that is still active.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It's my choice because even this coin that I hold few is shitcoin I still think that there's a chance to the shitcoins to increase the value and we will earn more money to the shitcoins that we hold if the value increase very high. Maybe those shitcoins will called will be the potential in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

Shitcoins are difficult to trade anywhere; it’s either delisted or worth below 1$ or it does not have any worth at all just keeping spaces on your wallet for decorations

There are no other reasons to keep the tokens than “hope”
Maybe 1 percent of them can rise again
Pages:
Jump to: