Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin? - page 38. (Read 50327 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin
the answer is actually very simple why do people still hold shitcoins? because the altcoin that is worthless and if it's sold it's also difficult, almost no one wants to accept it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
We keep all these shitcoins because there is nowhere to remove them from our wallet. But some hope that during bullrun all these shitcoins will be worth something again and they will be able to be exchanged for ETH or BTC. Although I do not believe it and for shitcoins I have a separate wallet.
so basically you don't intend to hold some of the shitcoin, Grin
but because you cannot remove or delete it from your wallet, it is forced to have some of the shitcoin in your wallet, as if you will hold it back, right?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
Because almost any shitcoin will eventually pump sooner or later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I still have those altcoins in my etherium wallet that until now there is no value and others have value but not that much. I cannot sell now those altcoins because they were'nt listed yet in any of the exchange markets. But i am still hoping that the developers of those altcoins will update the coins and be listed in any exchange so that it can be tradable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Shitcoins are created for reasons like dump&pump and nothing more. Pump-dump coins are called shitcoins that have no meaning in crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Because it's not worth selling at this point in time. Selling at this point in time would mean a double loss. i don't actually know about the value of altcoins you are holding but i believe it is better to hold those shit coins and see what the future will bring on.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Shitcoins are like time bombs. They can explode anytime, thus either you can make a huge amount of profits or they will be worthless. As it stands now, all my shitcoins are worth nothing but i'm hodling because i believe that a change in the crypto market will influence my shitcoins greatly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
If there is a market and the price is good then I would have sold it, but I prefer to keep this so-called shitcoins because in the bull run even coins that are considered dead or not in any one's radar for the last two years are getting up pumped for some unknown reason, so keep your shitcoin it will not hard your wallet.
We are the same situation here, I also hold that shitcoin almost nothing value on my portfolio but still, I kept it because I know someday will bullish trend will come there's a high chance it will be pumped too. There are other coins I let sleeping on my wallet and I never mind them as of now because I know also the current situation of the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Holding them as there is no sense of selling them and until you do not sell you do not lose. Even if I know they will never recover hope dies the last. In crypto everything is possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
We keep all these shitcoins because there is nowhere to remove them from our wallet. But some hope that during bullrun all these shitcoins will be worth something again and they will be able to be exchanged for ETH or BTC. Although I do not believe it and for shitcoins I have a separate wallet.
And especially sense I do not see to sell a coin which costs about $ 1, strongly to get rich on such coin it is impossible )
I think it's better to keep can one coin will cost good money in the future
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
If there is a market and the price is good then I would have sold it, but I prefer to keep this so-called shitcoins because in the bull run even coins that are considered dead or not in any one's radar for the last two years are getting up pumped for some unknown reason, so keep your shitcoin it will not hard your wallet.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
well, maybe we hope that the coin won't become shitcoin. well, for me, I always assumed that developers only needed the right time to make the coins into truly valuable coins. this is only a matter of development and need.
Because the bullish trend will make everything becomes bullish, even shitcoin and deadcoin will give a big impact caused by the pump. So many people aware about that. That's why they still hold their shitcoin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I do the same thing OP.  I tend to hang onto a shred of hope that somehow these coins may be at least sellable for a profit in the future although that is likely just dreaming. A smart approach would be to dump things with no future value (project is dead) and see what type of tax benefit may be possible for the loss (depending on juristixtion this may be possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If my shitcoin is available in exchange then I will sell at any price, even before I bought it with 1000 satoshi I will sell at the price of 1 satoshi if someone buys it, because most shitcoins have been delisted from the market so there is no choice but to hold.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

In my case, I have no option because there is no market for it and second the coin has no value at all or down by 905 from its ICO price that I have to wait for the bull run to comes, so I can at least make a small profit I have around 10 to 25 altcoins in 3 of my wallet.
Activity: 544
What shitcoin are you talking about and who told you am holding one? Your topic is quite absurd. The fact you hold an under valued Coin does not mean others hold
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

they have no value or has a very low value and transferring it to other wallet cost more than its value so i just ignore it maybe one day their price rise up lol
This can really be annoying and frustrating when you consider the total quantity the exchanges are proposing to pull when you request to transfer some coins to your personal wallet, usually, it is not a good advice to leave your tokens on an exchange for so long due to security reasons but one have no choice that to leave them in this case, so many of my altcoins that I have attempted to transfer ended up remaining on my exchange when I consider what they are about to charge.

I am still believing that one day, some of those shitcoins value will increase and with the hope that the coin will not zero and disappear completely to thin air.
Activity: 434
I am in the same position as you. I do not know what will happen tomorrow, in a week or a month. I do not know if I need to sell coins or buy others. The market is not predictable. Therefore, I still keep coins in my wallet and have no idea what to do with them further.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
how can you sell your token when none of them have no value
all my coin/token bought at low price and now have no value, it just like dumping my money there for free

You've got a point how would you be able to sell your coin if there were no value, there is no way out just hold it and wait for some miracle to happen for the price or just hold it forever since it was a shitcoin no reason for it to raise its value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
how can you sell your token when none of them have no value
all my coin/token bought at low price and now have no value, it just like dumping my money there for free
Pages:
Jump to: