Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 5903 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
Men are more inclined to be adventurous when it comes to technology. Most women grew up in a society where tech is a 'guy thing', so it is not very surprising.

I am a woman but I agree with. Men are more into technology compare to woman. Adventurous as you say and also I think it is the nature and in the mind of men that they are the provider of the family so they must venture into business or look something to earn profit.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Women are very busy with children and do housework. They do not have time to learn and follow bitcoin. Will not be difficult if they have to work both with 1 times
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think most encryption money market investors are male, because my side many women also began to choose investment encryption money markets and the bitcoin, so I don't agree with this view.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
Because women, in my opinion are more prone with works that would make them persist more enjoynment. Not that bitcoin isnt enjoying, but I guess the works and stuffs is opposite to what they want to do.
Activity: 211
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Will for me, i think because men are more techie and cyber oriented. Women tend to be more out going and prefers to deal more in a much personal level. But furthermore this is also because women are more busy caring for family and kids at home that they don't have much time to learn or even know what is bitcoin and how beneficial it is for their future.

So it is very important that we keep bitcoin visible for everyone to know and learn about it. Especially now that with many business may it be goverment or private that sees bitcoin as a threat tries to ban in google or in social media so that  the  public will not understand what it is and so to keep their personal interest. It is our social responsibility to enlighten our fellow men of this breakthrough!
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Well, I am a proud woman of bitcoin. I've been with bitcoin for months now and I'm grateful to be a part of it. I think women nowadays focus in different fields where they would also excel. Women have different passions and some of them might haven't heard of bitcoin yet since they are doing different things.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Most likely women are no more than men in bitcoin because women consider bitcoin to be complicated and more risky than other investments. I believe the reason, because I also experienced this problem.
Activity: 126
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact, Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

I think this is natural. Because usually who are looking for money and make a living so men just cook in the kitchen and take care of his children. Even if there are women in Bitcoin surely most women who like to work.
Activity: 119
I think women do a lot of other jobs. what else already married. then its women no time to play bitcoin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1

Because men have always been ahead. Most inventions and discoveries were made by men. In addition, men are attracted to technology. Most women are just not interested and do not need it.
Activity: 153

I think it is because male is the one who provide income to the family most of them are needing supplementary budget to give to there wife. Female are usually busy in the household chores. But in our case my husband and i are into bitcoin and we both do the household together.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1

because women are like scientists, they seek and want proof before they believe LOL
generally women are more careful than men who are risks takers. Most women weigh all things first before engaging to it, that's why they don't usually have interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
I believe that women involved in transactions or purchases of bitcoin can be found not so much that would often and while sitting in the forum not everyone will say that she is a woman
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
In my opinion it is a wrong assumption.
I think that there are a lot more girls here in the forum than we can imagine.
And I personally know some girls traders who have a really diabolical ability to guess the trends.
Yes, actually there are exist more girls but just simply they didn't show their sex on public so you'll think they're man and accuse that there is no girls in the Bitcoin session.
That's a really bad and unfair thought if you do have it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
In my opinion it is a wrong assumption.
I think that there are a lot more girls here in the forum than we can imagine.
And I personally know some girls traders who have a really diabolical ability to guess the trends.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Why are not there more women in Bitcoin. which I think is not too easy for women to do certain projects. we must really memhaminya.sehingga they prefer to leave it
Activity: 238
i believe part of the reason could be that men tend to be more aggressive and women tend to be suppressed. there is also the notion that tech in general is a man's field and also safe spaces for women in the blockchain world have not been created. also there needs to be more role models so that other women can aspire to be like them.

I think co-founder of Equi Capital, Michelle, a lingerie tycoon is one of the role model of a woman in business and in blockchain space. There's few role models nowadays, but in the future you'll see more woman in the blockchain space. And please, don't tell your wife or girlfriend about your private key.
Activity: 98

I think bitcoin is about computers. The number of men working on it will be far greater than that of women.
Men are more inquisitive, so that's why I'm so comfortable with being targeted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Women started to find about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and in the past weeks I have seen some women being interested of crypto. I think they weren't that much interested in the beginning
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
I think in this subject, men are more patient and hard working.Women may have given up already.Bitcoin can't make you rich in a minute.Women should calm down and keep faith on bitcoin.But I have some Girl friends who are using bitcoin and very successful in their business.
Pages:
Jump to: