Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 5903 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
lol
No wonder they say that women live longer. They do not risk the way that men do. A men is ready to bet everything to please his self-esteem.
Activity: 360
I think less women are less involved in bitcoins because they have to worry about their families. They do not have much time to learn about bitcoin. Most women want to invest in something safe and have a stable income. Investing in virtual currency, the risk it brings is quite high
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Because they are not aware about bitcoins. we just need to aware them about bitcoin, its value and the method to make money from it. then surely they will show their interest on bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I think women are more active in their household work than online work. They find it boring . only few women are intereseted in bitcoin . men's are more active in online work. Women have more work in household and in office . they prefer office work than online work. But now a days women's are also showing interest in bitcoin sites.

True. Most women are busy taking care of their household. Especially if they have little ones, they become more busy taking care of their little ones and would be very hard for them to spend much time in the internet. Women have many priorities and men are more internet savvy than women.

It is hard to say why there are not more women in crypto. I feel like most of the reasons people come up tend to just be generalizations. I think guys that get into crypto tend to just get other guys into crypto and that is the problem.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think women are more active in their household work than online work. They find it boring . only few women are intereseted in bitcoin . men's are more active in online work. Women have more work in household and in office . they prefer office work than online work. But now a days women's are also showing interest in bitcoin sites.

True. Most women are busy taking care of their household. Especially if they have little ones, they become more busy taking care of their little ones and would be very hard for them to spend much time in the internet. Women have many priorities and men are more internet savvy than women.
Activity: 546
Because women are too busy doing their household, so they don't have a few time to access bitcoin.  Taking care of their children and doing a lot households have taken most of their time,  and then make them exhausted. I guess those might be the reason why women are not in bitcoin. They prefer use the rest of their time to take a rest instead of involving in bitcoin.
Yes, that is a probable reason that they mostly prioritise household activity than setting on the corner for working on crypto, and with my observation of why there are many men than women because mostly men are gambler minded that can handled decision over unpredictable result.
Activity: 224
I still meet women who know about bitcoin. But I still find that bitcoin and crypto are still a mystery with many complications for them. Most women aspire to stability and peace. They are more suspicious than men. They have little faith in venture capitalists. That's why not many women invest in bitcoin. But not all, some of which are still present in the market. I know for sure!
Activity: 168
I think women are very less familiar with Bitcoin. More about this men are more experts.Many women understand internet less.So they are lagging behind.But hopefully, women will be able to know about Bitcoin and earn Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Twice as many men own or own Bitcoin and almost three times as women are likely to buy Bitcoin in the next five years. Men also have a more positive view of Bitcoin (17% versus 7%). Tech industries are self-sufficient for men, in which the boys gadgets are introduced at an early age, resulting in only 16% of computer science graduates having a degree in degrees. Despite the efforts of more girls to encourage the code, the number of subordinated women computer science in the UK is actually in the last 10 years. It is very controversial to mention other reasons for women's absence in technical education, as Google engineer James Demor discovered in his accident for this year.
Activity: 251
why do so few women join bitcointalk.org, because I think women are reluctant to face a complicated job and most of them are lazy to use their brains, and they are just happy to shop for personal needs, rather than studying these bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Well i think more man are mostly connected to  internet everyday for their job .
Unlike woman are rare to involve on that technology because they are focused to their children as a mother and a housewives for their partners.
Activity: 120
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Because women is more than have everyday tasks than men.
When the women are working then they have a lot of work when they got home at the same time taking care of the children so they have no time to set infront of the screen working with bitcoin. Aside from that men are more agressive when it comes to new challenges and opportunity.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
Who cares?
Maybe women don't like math?  Maybe men play with investing more.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I think the reason why there's a lot of men involved in BTC and less women, it's because men are most likely sitting on their pc all day playing online games while making money using BTC. Of we can say that some women also do that kind of thing but there's only a few of them, most of them are wasting their time in social media.
Activity: 168
Because mostly women is fond of shopping and other social media stuff but not all because me and my wife is unto bitcoin and she is the one who was interested first before me. Those women who are very hard working to earn profit are mostly interested in bitcoin rather than those who is a housewife.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Women are more emotional and vulnerable. They can not keep themselves in hand looking at such a course jumps. Stability is important for us. And men have stronger nerves, and yet some may not survive a great loss. Over $ 1000 in the crypto currency, I'm already sleeping badly and thinking about the market rate. Although, if there is a lot of money, it is possible to invest a part in the crypto currency and not to worry much

The rumors of the lack of women in the Bitcoin industry have been greatly exaggerated. And yet, for Bitcoin, something that can affect the future economic and political landscape, a large number of women's participants become extremely important. Regardless of the future financial trends, women must be an important part.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
Because women are too busy doing their household, so they don't have a few time to access bitcoin.  Taking care of their children and doing a lot households have taken most of their time,  and then make them exhausted. I guess those might be the reason why women are not in bitcoin. They prefer use the rest of their time to take a rest instead of involving in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
We don't consider gender as long as bitcoin helps a lot of people and community. Actually, that is not an issue. Why do you expect to find more women than men in cryptocurrency? So far I haven't experienced being treated differently for being a girl and I would like to keep it this way. But I hope one day the large number of women participate in this forum.
Activity: 387
Because women are multi tasking,  they can do as many as they can.  Working, doing household chores,  bitcoin,  trading. That is the good attitude of being a mother.
Activity: 90
Well you don't expect every bitcoin user to start identifying their gender do you? There are women in cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: