Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 5903 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Women are more emotional and vulnerable. They can not keep themselves in hand looking at such a course jumps. Stability is important for us. And men have stronger nerves, and yet some may not survive a great loss. Over $ 1000 in the crypto currency, I'm already sleeping badly and thinking about the market rate. Although, if there is a lot of money, it is possible to invest a part in the crypto currency and not to worry much
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
There are a lot of women in Crytocurrencies. I mostly of my female friends hold crypto. 
Your state is base on fact but pure speculations.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In the past there are only few girl in cryptocurrency world. But nowadays because of bitcoins popularity there are more women entering here. Especially housewives. They want another source of income that even they are at home they are also earning.
Activity: 168
A lot of girls I met at the crypto exchange and the investments they make and in ISO companies participate without making concessions to men.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Women nowadays are multi tasker due to this they have no time for Bitcoin. But if only through proper devote half of their time in Bitcoin. This can also augment the income women are looking for.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Why no woman in bitcoin? Nakamoto Satoshi is woman Smiley Because man geeks are more easily explore new things and technology.
Activity: 43
My reasoning is that men are more entrepreneurial than women because bitcoin does not have more women, because men try to find ways to earn money, but women are not so curious, but all women are not the same. There are many women in entrepreneurial women.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Girls are usually smarter than boys, and they don't lose their precious time trying to make money with trading. They prefer to have a male do it for them, while they are chatting and shopping... Smiley
Activity: 68
There are a lot of women power players in Bitcoin, so I'm not certain what you're alluding to. 
Here's a nice little article (albeit it's a few years old) about women in Bitcoin that you might enjoy:  http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/

Obviously, there are a lot of women in crypto, but they just don't flaunt their gender. In my opinion that's a good decision because of the threat of sexist jokes or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
There are a lot of women power players in Bitcoin, so I'm not certain what you're alluding to. 
Here's a nice little article (albeit it's a few years old) about women in Bitcoin that you might enjoy:  http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I do not know whence such statistics but women as well as men are attracted by the innovation of crypto-currencies that one can get good money
Activity: 322
Women continue to gradually win places in the "male" world, trying themselves in all kinds of spheres of activity. Over time, women will become more in the crypto community. just a woman for centuries has been engaged only in the family. in our time if women want they can be on a par with men. I do not see obstacles for women in crypto community.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The number of women who are involved in the business community is lower than the number of men so this is probably why women are not that much interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Maybe it's because of the lack of knowledge about the crypto field.
Another is, the risk-taking ability is comparatively less than a man.
Less opportunity for a woman to place their own signature in every field.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
It is not completely true. Now women have a great contribution in bitcoin trading and mining. Women in different parts of different countries are involving in bitcoin earning...
Activity: 196
Women will never be interested in new things, they prefer the safe and popular things of transfer of banks, when they hear negative things about bitcoin they will never be interested to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 205
Women have less knowledge and interest in computers and tech stuff. And to be honest, the average women just wants to spend mens money and be on parties and stuff like that. Women that are investors or involved in some business are too rare these days, they mostly want to depend on the man. I also doubt that many women even heard about Bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Women are more willing to look for more income because they are having a big problem of dealing with their budget. Sometimes,  even a better budget management is not enough to cover your expenses at home so the mother need to look for an extra income. Bitcoin is an answer to all their worries, bitcoin provides an extra job to everyone.
Activity: 82
We are a bit more adventurous when it comes to investing .. Some are even willing to sell everything, to invest in a crypto he believes in.
Activity: 343
I think less women are less involved in bitcoins because they have to worry about their families. They do not have much time to learn about bitcoin. Most women want to invest in something safe and have a stable income. Investing in virtual currency, the risk it brings is quite high
You're right. Women simply do not have time for this. But men do not sit around idle. We also work and sometimes much more than women.
Pages:
Jump to: