Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early

Im a woman who starts embracing bitcoin too in my life,,,i wont hesitate to join in cryptoccurencies and how to trade someday,some woman are s uch too busy in taking care of their duties as mom or maybe a working mom,,,i am one of the typical moms but im gladly use this bitcoin as my new inspiration and wealth in life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
Men are better when it comes to innovation, a unique vision and practical application of knowledge. That's why men make up most of the technical space. Stop coercing women to scold, when they, naturally, are not inclined to it. Just because you have to be screaming when the baby cries. Cryptocurrencies have very obvious goals and identities. You either have it for them, or you do not. No one stops women to take risks in Bitcoin or crypto terminals. No one is required to attract more women to Bitcoin. 
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:41:06 AM
Because women much wiser about money than men, and women cannot underestimated. The women is the handle of all want. They can manage the money even in the house. They are money keeper. And the women are more perspective on their mind.

This is the general fact for th business. You can see the same result in many fields of the companies including the most famous technology companies such as Amazon, Apple, Google and automobile industry. It's normal for me. Men are more dominant.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
There is one explanation for this phenomenon and it is because unlike a man who always goes with news of opportunity to make money. Women are more likely to analyze and sometimes even analyze the situation when it comes to managing and investing with money. Women are less confident in money-making schemes and women are more confident in shimmering objects. Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
Because women much wiser about money than men, and women cannot underestimated. The women is the handle of all want. They can manage the money even in the house. They are money keeper. And the women are more perspective on their mind.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
February 02, 2018, 10:06:19 AM
No, no, please do a little check: I'm pretty sure that there are girls with Phd in technical or financial stuff, but it seems to me very unlikely they are all looking as Victoria Secret's model!
There is something more!

Actually, I'm really buzzed: there are so many unbelievable beautiful "girls" on twitter with all kind of crypto hashtags.
(most of them, russian)

Two possibilities:

1) they are men just trying to catch attention at any price

2) they are real girls trying to find a bitcoin millionaire.

Do you have other explanation?

Maybe they are just girls who are interested in bitcoin or more importantly blockchain? Girls who work in IT start-ups (scandalous!!!!)? Girls who have PhD in computer science (impossible?) Girls who have finance background (ridiculous?)

Check out this girl's photo in the article https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/bitcoin-started-with-all-men-now-crypto-is-opening-up-to-women
Not a Vicky Secret model but to me she looks very attractive. The right balance of look and intelligence:
"Others are building their first careers in the industry, such as Maxine Ryan, a half-Chinese, half-Australian 25-year-old who dropped out of university to launch Bitspark in Hong Kong, where she was born. Its ICO last month raised $1.4 million."
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 10:05:55 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
It is true that most of the cryptocurrency users are men. There are only few women who are aware to what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency. All of us should be aware to what is bitcoin because bitcoin can improve our life.
February 02, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

First of all it is not mistake of men, don't put blame on men if women are left behind.

It is now a trend if a women can't do anything then blame comes on men.

The question you should be asking, what women were doing when bitcoin was created or what women were doing when women bitcoin was rising?

Then you will get your answer..

Oooooupsssss:
"Four out of 30 of the largest initial coin offerings this year through October had female co-founders, double the number of women leading the 30 technology companies with the largest international public offerings worldwide. Two of the female-led ICOs were among the biggest so far." https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/bitcoin-started-with-all-men-now-crypto-is-opening-up-to-women

And even more, same source, can you believe that boys? Or gonna keep living in the old-fashioned alfa-male paradigm  Kiss:
"Famous women have popped up in the blockchain world -- such as Blythe Masters, the former JPMorgan Chase & Co. banker, who quit her job to run Digital Asset Holdings. Another is Elizabeth Stark, who taught at Yale and Stanford universities before co-founding Lightning Labs, which is testing a technology to speed up cryptocurrency transactions."
February 02, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

First of all it is not mistake of men, don't put blame on men if women are left behind.

The question you should be asking, what women were doing when bitcoin was created or what women were doing when women bitcoin was rising?

Oooooupsssss:
"Four out of 30 of the largest initial coin offerings this year through October had female co-founders, double the number of women leading the 30 technology companies with the largest international public offerings worldwide. Two of the female-led ICOs were among the biggest so far." https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-12/bitcoin-started-with-all-men-now-crypto-is-opening-up-to-women
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 08:48:26 AM
Actually, I'm really buzzed: there are so many unbelievable beautiful "girls" on twitter with all kind of crypto hashtags.
(most of them, russian)

Two possibilities:

Maybe they are just girls who are interested in bitcoin or more importantly blockchain? Girls who work in IT start-ups (scandalous!!!!)? Girls who have PhD in computer science (impossible?) Girls who have finance background (ridiculous?)

There are also many women in the bitcoin industry. Although their numbers may be far more than men in the bitcoin industry, they are not to be underestimated.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 02, 2018, 08:47:57 AM
The answer is men are more risk taker than women. Since people are thinking that bitcoin is a gamble where the income is uncertain. Also, there is a lot of study where it says that men are more risk taker. And most of the businessmen are men.
Women are not that open minded like the men because the male are the natural opportunist in our community because they are the male and will be the father of a family so they are the hustler and the females are just focused on their own stuffs like more on girly things and being socially active and only having a small interest for financial related things or topics.
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
The answer is men are more risk taker than women. Since people are thinking that bitcoin is a gamble where the income is uncertain. Also, there is a lot of study where it says that men are more risk taker. And most of the businessmen are men.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
I think the divine nature of the women in the family, most of them feel close to the housework, cooking ... Bitcoin is based on technology and the internet. It is not easy for them to get to know and learn how to use, invest in bitcoin. They need stability, fear the risks.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
No, no, please do a little check: I'm pretty sure that there are girls with Phd in technical or financial stuff, but it seems to me very unlikely they are all looking as Victoria Secret's model!
There is something more!

(most of them, russian)

Two possibilities:

February 02, 2018, 07:09:08 AM
Umm im a woman and im into bitcoin? why are you being sexist take this ignorant thread down
Just laugh at them  Smiley Aren't they hilarious? The most effective thing to make a man feel uncomfortable is to laugh at him, especially when he's not fully dressed haha
February 02, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
(most of them, russian)

Two possibilities:

February 02, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
My wife say what bitcoin is bullshit ))
I think other girls also thinks so
So basically you are saying all other girls have the same personality as your wife? Interesting...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
February 02, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
I actually know more women that uses bitcoin in our place. I think women are just very cautious  about things that involves money and mostly are afraid to take high risks, but if they learned it and eventually gained trust over it, women are probably wiser than men when it comes to managing money.
I couldn't agree more. If you'd have to classify women among the classic CAPM groups (risk-averse, risk-neutral or risk-seeking investors), I'd think on average they'd be risk-averse. However risk-averse investors make good profit over the long run without incurring excessive risks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
My wife say what bitcoin is bullshit ))
I think other girls also thinks so
Pages:
Jump to: