Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 01, 2018, 09:49:37 PM
I actually know more women that uses bitcoin in our place. I think women are just very cautious  about things that involves money and mostly are afraid to take high risks, but if they learned it and eventually gained trust over it, women are probably wiser than men when it comes to managing money.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:20:47 PM
Here I am guys!
A 29 years old lady among you guys!
Love cryptos, yes we are not as aggressive players as you maybe, but we are improving Smiley
You can interview me too
I suggest my girlfriends but no one is interested in cryptos, I guess they don't like taking risks?

Maybe there are lot of male in Bitcoin but there are also women competitive enough to join. Not only male needs money but also women. But women are afraid in taking risk.
Activity: 29
February 01, 2018, 08:18:48 PM
womens works on BTC but not as well as men
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
Here I am guys!
A 29 years old lady among you guys!
Love cryptos, yes we are not as aggressive players as you maybe, but we are improving Smiley
You can interview me too
I suggest my girlfriends but no one is interested in cryptos, I guess they don't like taking risks?
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
February 01, 2018, 07:40:16 PM
We should make a series of video Interviews to men and women asking them questions about Bitcoin, and I guess we would have the answer to your question.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

Well, men are more vigilant and aggressive and willing to go on an adventure. Woman tend to care more for babies and take care of them, while men go and hunt deer. Btc is just a new age deer, nothing has changed, nothing will ever change. We have a couple of millions of years behind us that refined our genes for quite a few things. Men go kill pray, or possibly other men, bring pray to home and feed the family while women take care of the family. If the man is the head, then the woman is the neck.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
I guess men are up to for the job and women are up to for the house work and mother thing IF they were married, but if she's a single then what else where do you wanna see them? Most of them are too busy for the fame and money, so it is so opposite to what they wanted to do in an anonymous forum site.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
if I see gan in the area where I live. women on busy ngurusin ngasuh their children while ngurusin households like cooking and so forth ..
there is also a busy school. and some of them are who do not believe if bitcoin it can produce ...
although they do not participate but most of their husbands or children who invest in the bitcoin world .
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early

Cheers to all the women bold enough to brace the volatility in the market and actually sticking to it. Hoping more and more women flock to crypto community and actually explore that there's more to it than just holding bitcoin.But ofcourse, bitcoin is the start of our curiosity.

Agreed!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
Is just a matter of time till womens will join crypto, i think in the near future they will be interested about it, or maybe is just a men thing.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 06:01:35 PM
Females are not questioning 'why'

Why they have not been introduced to Bitcoin, why they should discuss Bitcoin and why they should participate. This is because they have got used to it being a masculine topic so immediately shy away from it without questioning why. As the total female participation is less than 5% then the exposure is next to nothing.

I am involved in Bitcoin? Why? My boyfriend discussing it with me in detail. The other avenue was the press but because there is so much FUD I was not as interested, I didn't understand the lifestyle, the true potential and the fact it is a supportive community.

It's a subject that seems to be safeguarded from females so I suggest you males start getting them involved by letting them know the lifestyle and the real potential it can bring them.

I hope this helps.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
February 01, 2018, 05:59:24 PM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early

Cheers to all the women bold enough to brace the volatility in the market and actually sticking to it. Hoping more and more women flock to crypto community and actually explore that there's more to it than just holding bitcoin.But ofcourse, bitcoin is the start of our curiosity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
February 01, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
As to why? Everything is just a speculation. Maybe because women dont have patience checkng the market every time? Maybe women know less about crypto? I guess because women as more interested in other things like clothes, make ups, perfumes and how to be pretty. Men are more intersted in money and getting rich. Funny but that is what i am thinking  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
February 01, 2018, 05:09:30 PM
We just make the mens do all job for us

And men allow that to happen so why shouldn’t you.
Activity: 31
February 01, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
We just make the mens do all job for us
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 04:02:16 PM
I don't know but I would certainly enjoy more women in the work force here. It is great discussing theory with guys and all but a womens voice and opinion would be much appreciated as well. It does suck we are all isolated in our little areas, that is why I love bitcoin conferences for meeting up and networking with everybody Grin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 01, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
it is easy, most woman usually dont want to take the high risks and most of them dont want to waste money investing in some coins for longterm, everything they want is a safer way to guarantee their income, not just investing big like man that can loose of their money.
I do not think that most of the women are attached to any profession, and specially in south Asia where most of the girls are house wives and they only limited to care of  her children. While on other hand it can also be a reason that women usually cannot take such a big risk to invest their money in bitcoin and put their investment in such  big risk. In fact they mostly like to keep their money in safe and do not want to take any risk of losing their money.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
OMG this thread is so hilarious  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  As I girl I can say guys, though we are few here, we are still here and also making money on crypto. So please still keep at least a tiny bit of respect  Wink We are also S&S which stands for Smart and Sexy  Kiss
Was also wondering has anyone already created a dating topic in off-topic thread. Might be that crypto S&S girls could just charm you  Wink

A dating topic where crypto enthusiasts could look for their crypto-matches in the off-topic category would be quite funny, if the likely disproportion between males and females were not so big. Smiley
Actually this likely disproportion that you point out as the buzz killing factor, can actually make it sooo funny. When I get to Full Member status and have a profile pic, I'll test my theory. Just wait, soon to come a Bitcointalk Dating Thread "Find your Bitmate" ("Bitmate" stands for Bitcoin+Soulmate"). You might think it's sooo girlish to say such stuff but I'm sure some guys will go crazy. It will be like Penny appearance in the BBT effect, I have a feeling. Will keep you updated, sweety Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 01, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
Because most women are not very concerned about encrypting money markets and making money.
They are more concerned with the family and their children.
Activity: 240
February 01, 2018, 09:09:57 AM

Most women are usually focused at home taking care of the kids and the chores. While men are naturally born provider of the family. And Bitcoin has been a good venue for good earnings. But nowadays women do help in the finances since it is more beneficial if both husband and wife generate income. This is the reason why regardless of how busy they are, they still allocate time for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: