Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Consider All Altcoins Bad - page 15. (Read 2892 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
December 07, 2019, 03:43:38 AM
Not all in generalized that altcoins are bad but usually some of them are pointless and it's clear that didn't have used in the ecosystem and others are the redundant ideas from others. So technically, it is considered that some of them are bad, just like last year that all projects were launching are no value until today. Try to put bitcoin in your top priorities, not just the altcoins because they are not good to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 07, 2019, 03:31:21 AM
I think you are the only one saying that all altcoins is bad because i think you experience a scam altcoin. In my experience, i also thought that many of the altcoins is bad but not all. It is because the numbers of them is too much to all have opportunity to become successful.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
December 07, 2019, 03:29:00 AM
When there is growth in Bitcoin you are not seeing Big growth in in alternate coins so everyone feeling that altcoins are not performing well in the marketplace.
Bump or dump this both are falling on the Bitcoin alone mostly altcoins falling alone instead of growing. So you guys should while you are going to invest on any cryptos, this is applicable for BTC also.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 07, 2019, 03:14:00 AM
I have never heard anyone saying all altcoins are shit/bad. In fact I have seen people using/recommending altcoins for making transactions at cheaper fee and faster confirmation. There might be some people "generalizing" all altcoins based on their some bad experience they have faced as a result of investing on shit coins. It all started when they invested on some random altcoins without getting to know about the coins. They probably saw the price skyrocketing, got interested, invested on it and then saw it getting dumped thus making huge loss.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
December 07, 2019, 02:53:48 AM
they say altcoin is bad because there might be a bad experience from themselves and altcoin. Or they could indeed generalize from all the altcoin prices that went down so it was labeled as bad. It is only a matter of faith. It doesn't matter what other people say as long as you believe altcoin isn't as bad as they think. In the world of trading, the ups and downs of prices is not a big problem, what is certain is that we can follow it and read it or not.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
December 07, 2019, 02:48:58 AM
I also think that there are many good and honest projects out there because there are more than 3000 coins out there. There's no way we think all of that is a fraud project, it's impossible. fraudulent projects only damage the crypto and the good projects become impacted, so altcoin enthusiasts are now reduced and traders and investors are more attracted to bitcoin. Before the fraud project appeared, altcoin became the favorite choice for coins to trade other than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
December 07, 2019, 02:32:02 AM
Even if the altcoins are not on the top ranks some are still performing well and many traders made money with them.
From the current altcoin market situation, this happened only in the past, I am also part of the traders who made money then through investing in altcoins, but I'm also one of them who has quit investing in altcoins for now.

Whether users agree that altcoins are bad or not, the truth is obvious, good altcoin projects are very difficult to find, they can surface and be all attractive, with seeming good intentions for the blockchain technology and the crypto world, but for the past one year now, they have all failed, crashed, scammed, made exit and done many things wrong. That's the reason for the tag that all altcoins are bad, and I wouldn't blame anyone who totally believes in that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 07, 2019, 02:27:53 AM
Not all altcoins are bad and this days people are just too lazy to do proper research on projects to find out how good they are, if you don't seek for answers you will never know how good a coin is and you will miss out
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
December 07, 2019, 02:24:36 AM
I think those people who say this are people or investors that have a very bad experience in unvesting and using altcoin but it doesn't mean that they have rights to say that. All we know that thee are so many altcoin. How can you say that without trying each one those altcoin. Our loss and income is based on our strategies and effort so do not say some things that can affect other.
They have the right to say whatever they want. Just let those kind of people to believe on what they believe. Those people might probably have a bad experience in altcoins but they don't yet to experience the true essence or can't even start making a profit in altcoins that's why they say things as that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 07, 2019, 02:18:39 AM
I think those people who say this are people or investors that have a very bad experience in unvesting and using altcoin but it doesn't mean that they have rights to say that. All we know that thee are so many altcoin. How can you say that without trying each one those altcoin. Our loss and income is based on our strategies and effort so do not say some things that can affect other.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 07, 2019, 02:16:28 AM
I think it isn't appropriate to call all altcoins are bad. There are still multifunctional coins that have good potential. Sometimes, the most underestimated coins have a bigger capability. Yes, there are altcoins that we could consider as dead coins but we shouldn't look down on altcoins which could possibly provide a better profit for us in the future. It might not the best season for altcoins but it doesn't mean that they couldn't boom.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 07, 2019, 02:09:04 AM
Whether you like it or not, somewhere from 95% to 99% of all the altcoins are useless. On top of that, many of these coins are copycats or premined scams. Now let me ask you which group represents the term "altcoin". When you use the term altcoin, whether this 95%-99% comes to your mind, or do you think about the remainder (1% to 5% of the altcoins)?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
December 07, 2019, 02:09:00 AM
Many altcoins are indeed bad projects or even scam and few ones that did better this year manages to introduce something new and they have better support as well, sero protocol and veil project are the new privacy coins this year and they are better than the old privacy coins, new features makes a coin better than the old
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
December 07, 2019, 02:05:05 AM
A new Lamborghini ought to be better than the old ones yeh? but new crypto projects are not giving us new better features, instead they copy what we already have and claims to be better but in few times later the old project still blew the new ones out
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 07, 2019, 01:59:18 AM
The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts
I would not say that all altcoin is bad, there is always a potential and good altcoin to invest. Maybe some people who say that have experienced failures in the investment they made into altcoin or you could say they have had a number of failures when investing in altcoin so they will judge that all altcoin is bad because of the experience they have ever had, but I don't think altcoin is all bad, if we can observe and take the opportunities that exist, we can benefit from the altcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 06, 2019, 10:36:24 PM
yes you are right op not all altcoin is bad. altcoin still has the potential to grow and develop in the future. now I also choose to hold the top altcoins.
it's just that currently the crypto market is in a bad state so that almost all altcoins have decreased and lost their value. but I believe that when bitcon goes up, the altcoin market also pumps up. we must be patient.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 06, 2019, 10:14:36 PM
It is very clear that we have some good altcoins out there. I feel some people just have natural dislike ness for altcoins. All altcoins are not bad, there are some that have been able to lift up to their purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 06, 2019, 09:21:18 PM
It is wrong that all altcoins are perceived as money. Whether we accept it or not, altcoins look more like stocks than money. Perhaps explanations should be made directly in this way. People can then have greater confidence in altcoins
First, we are in the Bitcoin Forum, that's why it's normal to see some Bitcoin maximalist here, and ton of them hate altcoins.
And also for me because for the recent years, most of the alctoins turned into scam or dumped by developers or person behind the project. Let's say 8 out of 10 altcoins maybe are scam. For me, there's a lot more scam/shitcoin altcoins than legit one.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
December 06, 2019, 09:12:18 PM
Some think of waste of time. But if you think about it, only highly appreciated projects among these 3000 has been notice by public. I mean, some of them are, listed on famous exchange such as Binance, Houbi and major exchanges. If you were the investor would you give time to reaeaech small time projects? I think profits is one priority everyone is after right?
Only altcoin has high potential and is much in the interest of the community that listed on major exchangers, and not all altcoin is bad. Yes i will research some small projects and if there is a moment to take advantage then i will invest a little money there.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
December 06, 2019, 09:10:22 PM
The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts
Some people think that all altcoins are bad but they don't know that not all altcoins are bad some are good and give us good income or benefits. Maybe they are invest in a wrong altcoins that is why they say that but if they try again invest in a good altcoins they we're be in a good hand like ether xrp and many more. Some are bad but some are good where to invest there money.
Pages:
Jump to: