Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 5. (Read 27618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
March 14, 2019, 12:25:59 PM
Currently there is no motive for market to rise, may be after this year we will see bulls back in game, as far as this year is considered it is time to buy cheap cryptos.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 14, 2019, 12:20:08 PM
many reasons for the market to go down like bad news, the government ban, many tokens become garbage, new investors are less involved ... and no longer as exciting as 2017 People think that crypto is no longer welcome. But I think this market cannot collapse, it's just a matter of time for it to recover.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 14, 2019, 12:08:47 PM
Because a lot of money was withdrawn from cryptocurrency, this was the cause of such a drop in Bitcoin and all other altcoins!
it could be the reason why the crypto currency has decreased and there are many more reasons for the crypto currency to decline and one of the bad news can make a decline and all the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself

Well it's cleansing itself as well. I don't think we're supposed to hit 20k in 2017 in the first place. Hype did a lot to draw people in especially those who  didn't even know what they're doing. The bear market purged crypto of those ignorant people thinking about quick money. It may take a little more time still, but i think we're ready to move forward slowly now.

You has a point in your opinion since a 2017 bullrun is not expected to make a drastically run now we see a long run bearish trend to clean all the mess and those peoples who have a strong hand & high believe will be stay in crypto also those project that useless will be dead.
Hoping this coming 2020 halving will be a way to stop this down trend.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2019, 11:58:34 AM
Because a lot of money was withdrawn from cryptocurrency, this was the cause of such a drop in Bitcoin and all other altcoins!
it could be the reason why the crypto currency has decreased and there are many more reasons for the crypto currency to decline and one of the bad news can make a decline and all the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself

Well it's cleansing itself as well. I don't think we're supposed to hit 20k in 2017 in the first place. Hype did a lot to draw people in especially those who  didn't even know what they're doing. The bear market purged crypto of those ignorant people thinking about quick money. It may take a little more time still, but i think we're ready to move forward slowly now.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 14, 2019, 11:24:38 AM
I have read a theory that big guys are dumping the market to let other big players to enter the crypto game. As soon as big whales are going to buy enough crypto currencies, they will launch this sleeping giant to the moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 14, 2019, 06:19:59 AM
To my understanding, the major reason for the crypto downfall is ETF approvals and Sec view on cryptocurrencies from 2018 we are seeing downfall once the Etf approvals turn positive we can expect  bull market thereafter
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 06:00:38 AM
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 14, 2019, 04:17:57 AM
I still continue to invest in cryptocurrencies, because I believe that this is the most promising investment at the moment. When the market has been falling for more than a year, it is a great opportunity to buy promising coins very cheaply. No other asset will bring you as much profit in the near future as cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 07, 2019, 01:07:00 PM
Undoubtedly, any fall and growth of the market has its own explanation. But it is not always known exactly. After all, there may be many reasons, but we will never be able to reliably find out what their true. We can only speculate.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
March 07, 2019, 12:56:21 PM
My thoughts are quite simple, I believe that the cryptocurrency is the future and therefore I am looking for new promising coins to add to my portfolio. For a year the cost of many coins is constantly decreasing and I see this as an opportunity to buy some coins at a bargain price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 07, 2019, 02:18:44 AM
I think it is simple, it is just a downtrend, when downtrend ends, the price of market will increase again. I know the time of this downtrend is long, it is about 1 year or more but I think it will end soon because now the price is really low,  the uptrend will appear soon

Perhaps the uptrend will appear only in the second half of 2021. But so far there is a good opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at low prices.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
March 07, 2019, 01:17:12 AM
I think it is simple, it is just a downtrend, when downtrend ends, the price of market will increase again. I know the time of this downtrend is long, it is about 1 year or more but I think it will end soon because now the price is really low,  the uptrend will appear soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 09:37:31 AM
I stopped investing in new projects. They stopped making profits and that is why I don’t want to invest my money in new projects.
I sent my investments to the long-traded on exchanges coins. And they bring a small but profit.
You have chosen the right strategy, now there is no confidence that the fall in prices is over, and therefore to risk with new projects is just a stupid thing
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 09:14:23 AM
I stopped investing in new projects. They stopped making profits and that is why I don’t want to invest my money in new projects.
I sent my investments to the long-traded on exchanges coins. And they bring a small but profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 07:56:21 AM
One of the reason I think is due to a lot of regulations trying to be impose by the government. A lot of investors are hesitant to put some money in crypto because they are afraid what will happen if crypto will be ban in their country and also a lot of present investors are withdrawing their investment due to uncertainty of crypto market.
Activity: 625
January 17, 2019, 07:08:07 AM
I think 2019 will be worse than 2018. There are many reasons. Perhaps the cryptocurrency is not when it will not be the same. I no longer invest in cryptocurrency. I became a hunter to get free coins. I do not think that it is now profitable to invest in such a market.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
Catalog Websites
January 17, 2019, 07:03:06 AM
Yes, I'm still investing in crypto's.
Why I have to stop investing to crypto's? if I already made good enough with it?
I'm still optimistic of its future not just as an investment but also with the technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 17, 2019, 06:28:27 AM
It's hard to give advice without being an expert, but for a long time that I study cryptocurrency, I have never doubted its future. I believe that a lot of tools that are developed for easy management of your investments, a growing number of platforms for trading cryptocurrency, the interest of large investors, all this preparation for the arrival of large funds on the market and the merger of the traditional market and the cryptocurrency market. This makes me continue to believe in cryptocurrency and invest in new coins.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
January 14, 2019, 08:12:23 PM
I'm still investing. Bitcoin price rise to $18,000 in a very short period of time in last year, there was no special reason. Now the price of Bitcoin is falling, I don't see a special reason. Many reasons such as the prohibition of investors, various speculations, FUDs etc. can be shown.  But to me, this decline is one of the natural movements in the financial markets.
Activity: 784
January 12, 2019, 03:06:37 PM
Many factors are holding back cryptocurrency, but mostly they will still be cheaper because of this as long as something does not change.
Pages:
Jump to: