Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 6. (Read 27618 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 12, 2019, 11:11:15 AM
I still invest my money in cryptocurrencies. However, I’m buying mostly known coins that can make a profit. I almost do not buy tokens of new projects.
Activity: 420
January 12, 2019, 09:52:43 AM
I still invest in cryptocurrencies. Now it is more profitable to do this than when the price soars up strongly. Many people are afraid to do it and therefore they miss the chance to earn.
People are afraid to invest because the market can go down even more , and when it goes up everyone thinks that it will go up and go up, this is now the best area to buy !
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 11, 2019, 08:17:38 PM
Yes i'm still investing on crypto, We all know the crypto are face in a dump situation but it is normal they have a time to pump and have a time also to pump. So that whatever happen i'm still investing on it but ill choose only to those trusted and have some potential.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
January 11, 2019, 07:59:16 PM
I am still investing in crypto, if I leave it automatically I will not enter this forum anymore, everything that is still in this forum still supports crypto, crypto is still very young so indeed this is the crypto development phase, things like volatility, news bad about crypto, government policy, and security that is not guaranteed is indeed a risk that must be faced
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 11, 2019, 07:51:54 PM
The cryptocurrency market is relatively young and many people simply do not know how to trade on it due to this there is a huge volatility. This is why the market is growing and falling so fast.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 07:35:51 PM
Inline with what we already know, the influence of man alone on cryptocurrency can bring about serious volatility.
Take for example, the activities of manipulators, who are ready to do anything to their advantage.
They can peddle the news, called FUD and FOMO sometimes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 07:02:57 PM
I still invest in cryptocurrencies. Now it is more profitable to do this than when the price soars up strongly. Many people are afraid to do it and therefore they miss the chance to earn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 12:42:01 PM
Most ICOs just want money and don't want to implement their projects, which are mostly tokens that you don't really want to invest in. All these tokens correlate with Bitcoin and Ethereum prices, which has pulled them all down. Of course there are still outstanding projects such as ADA, QTum, IOTA, EOS, ... are real projects, and it calls a huge amount of money from investors.

The fact that a huge number of projects have been created on the basis of Ethereum - this at the same time makes Ethereum very popular, as well as in the case of the massive sale of tokens and withdrawal into fiat money, this puts a lot of pressure on the Ethereum price.
The price of ETH depends entirely on ICO and the ERC-20 token. When the ICO became popular, the need to use everyone's ETH became more and it helped the ETH price increase to $ 1400 just like in early 2018. And then ICO died causing the price of ETH to fall to the ground like now
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 06:49:59 PM
We should look crypto from a wider perspective, to look a bigger time frame and will realize that overall it is moving up. For example two years ago  ETH in 2018 January was $9, so we have to accept that there are cycles and we are now in a bearish one.
Activity: 310
January 11, 2019, 05:37:55 PM
Because people are afraid of investing in ICOs or in altcoins. 2018 was a hard year and people do not want to invest in crypto anymore. We need to find some way to attract more attention to our industry and to make it great again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 05:07:27 PM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

If I can vividly remember, part of of contributed or even the first factor that contribution to the fall we experienced were the news of bans by some countries that were being peddled and so many people were afraid at that time. They now started selling their coins and most were selling cheaply. Most were not aware of FUD at that time, but were following the trend of things.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 11:27:45 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

The crypto market cannot be called collapse yet, I think you have confusion and confusion about it. Bitcoin has been in recession last year and this has caused its price to fall quickly. Therefore there will be a change in Bitcoin development in the future and the market will return to the rules of movement and development.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 08, 2019, 02:51:09 PM
What i think is that the main reason behind such a long time downfall is to remove the investors who are just passing their time in cryptocurrency but are actually the criticizers of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
January 08, 2019, 02:43:26 PM
The cryptocurrency market is usually crazy, and the cryptocurrency market in 2017 rose wildly, creating a lot of bubbles. So when these bubbles are punctured, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, which is the regularity of the economic market.

That's right. At the same time, the market is pumped up with money and then the prices of cryptocurrency grow. Then the money is drained from the market and then the prices fall. Huge money is earned on these operations by large "wallets".
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 08, 2019, 11:23:53 AM

There are people who start investing only when others start crying from a strong price drop.
The fall in the market due to the manipulation of large players with the price.
Now they are purchased with cheap coins and will start to grow.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 08, 2019, 07:48:55 AM

Crypto is not facing downfall, the people around it are the ones on the downward slope, Greedy people: these are the people that got to the space early, I have nothing against ICO bu the rate of the abuse has reached a new level, BTC started then with mining but now even those people that do not ICO have developer's reward and VC's reward inbedded into their code and pay themselves for life. Things just need to change to a fair system
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
January 08, 2019, 07:39:12 AM
This is not something out of the blue .The rose of Bitcoin was happening for a long time 3 years and then people started pouring money into it leading to abnormal growth. Now we are seeing the pull back and after effects of it.
After having the last ATH bitcoin and entire crypto space needed the correction. Although no one knows which direction the market will trend but my guess is that it is time for an uptrend.

I read some news yesterday that this year (2019) the price may even go down to $1,300 and others are saying it may break the last ATH. So, no one really knows the real trend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 08, 2019, 07:31:58 AM

A 2 post account asking this kind of question?seems like this may be used So spam since you already mentioned all the given reasons about why the market continue to fall

But anyway we are here because we know whats the capacity of crypto community to recover,and we trust this market that sooner it will bring us fortune and future
Activity: 313
January 08, 2019, 07:29:28 AM
Because the market is still manipulated. As far as I know big guys want to enter the crypto space and they want the best prices for sure. As soon as these guys will buy enough crypto the market is going to be launched again.
there are many possibilities and indications that can make the market fall like this, but I also feel that this is a manipulation made by certain people so that everyone sells cheaply. but it can also be because crypto has decreased slightly but people have panicked and finally made the market continue to fall.
I only hope that this year the market will go to the moon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 07:23:45 AM
Because the market is still manipulated. As far as I know big guys want to enter the crypto space and they want the best prices for sure. As soon as these guys will buy enough crypto the market is going to be launched again.

This, of course, has a certain weight, but I consider the main reason to be the overvalued market and the overestimation of general expectations. The market was growing too fast and so the fall was inevitable.
Pages:
Jump to: