Pages:
Author

Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall? - page 7. (Read 27618 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 07:13:47 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Yes I will agree with all your thoughts plus some people manipulating the market and the panic selling , so with all of these activities surrounding crypto industry complimenting the prices irregularly downtrend  .
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 08, 2019, 07:12:23 AM
Because the market is still manipulated. As far as I know big guys want to enter the crypto space and they want the best prices for sure. As soon as these guys will buy enough crypto the market is going to be launched again.
Activity: 434
January 08, 2019, 07:02:43 AM
Even in these difficult times for cryptocurrency, during a market downturn, I invest in coins that interest me. Why? Because I believe that now is the golden time when I can cheaply buy and sell more expensive.  Why am I not afraid to lose? Because behind these coins there are public teams, a promising idea and already existing products.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2019, 06:36:54 AM
Most ICOs just want money and don't want to implement their projects, which are mostly tokens that you don't really want to invest in. All these tokens correlate with Bitcoin and Ethereum prices, which has pulled them all down. Of course there are still outstanding projects such as ADA, QTum, IOTA, EOS, ... are real projects, and it calls a huge amount of money from investors.

The fact that a huge number of projects have been created on the basis of Ethereum - this at the same time makes Ethereum very popular, as well as in the case of the massive sale of tokens and withdrawal into fiat money, this puts a lot of pressure on the Ethereum price.

Most people just wants money, Tins! ICO`s are start-ups that needs money for developing, but people who invest money in their new
projects don`t have time to wait for that, they want profit in days. Which is impossible.
    Rogkim1 many projects are created on many platforms, but there isn`t enough people to support all those projects. Crypto needs new people, more
people needs to join and to support this projects. For now projects have a hard time to find real, wealthy supporters ready to invest in them. We here
are already sick from so many new things, but reality is that outside world don`t know much about all this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 06:36:31 AM
You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Right now is the best time to invest! I am selling my apartment right now just to invest half of money to Ethereum and Bitcoin. This is not the first downfall and we don't need to worry about the price in future.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 06:27:19 AM
Most ICOs just want money and don't want to implement their projects, which are mostly tokens that you don't really want to invest in. All these tokens correlate with Bitcoin and Ethereum prices, which has pulled them all down. Of course there are still outstanding projects such as ADA, QTum, IOTA, EOS, ... are real projects, and it calls a huge amount of money from investors.

The fact that a huge number of projects have been created on the basis of Ethereum - this at the same time makes Ethereum very popular, as well as in the case of the massive sale of tokens and withdrawal into fiat money, this puts a lot of pressure on the Ethereum price.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
January 05, 2019, 05:19:52 PM
I'm still investing. Bitcoin price rise to $ 18,000 in a very short period of time in last year, there was no special reason. Now the price of Bitcoin is falling, I don't see a special reason. Many reasons such as the prohibition of investors, various speculations, FUDs etc. can be shown.  But to me, this decline is one of the natural movements in the financial markets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
January 08, 2019, 05:50:08 AM
This is not something out of the blue .The rose of Bitcoin was happening for a long time 3 years and then people started pouring money into it leading to abnormal growth. Now we are seeing the pull back and after effects of it.
Activity: 370
January 08, 2019, 05:38:16 AM
There were a lot of factors at play in the past year which orchestrated the fall. First we had the SEC rules being canceled each time, second we saw some ICOs exit scam, next was the whales manipulating the price of Bitcoin and every other crypto. Then the Bch fork which led to the dumping of a large sum of Btc for hash power war finalized it all.
Activity: 448
January 08, 2019, 05:15:24 AM

Well, yes, most of them are likely so. However, we cannot ignore the fact that almost ICO just want to get profit instead of developing their project.
Activity: 396
January 08, 2019, 05:13:22 AM
The cryptocurrency market is usually crazy, and the cryptocurrency market in 2017 rose wildly, creating a lot of bubbles. So when these bubbles are punctured, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline, which is the regularity of the economic market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 03:10:06 PM
Not only cryptoactives are facing a fall. The entire stock market is falling. These are market cycles. Now we see another bottom, but soon we will see more peaks.
Norway’s Massive Pension Fund Loses $3 Billion+ on its Apple Investment
https://www.ccn.com/norways-massive-pension-fund-loses-3-billion-on-its-apple-investment/
from what i read the centralize and decentralized market are experiencing downtrend since the first quarter of 2018, also there are lot of scam projects last year that led to investor to doubt cryptocurrency because it is unregulated but for it still good to invest and buy more coins during the dip so you can maximize your profits when the market recover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 07, 2019, 02:24:25 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 05, 2019, 04:45:21 PM

I agree with the reasons behind the full. We should also add that the price spike last 2017 was really drastic that the market cap really boomed a lot. Prices correction in the beginning of 2018 is normal. So, I guess we will have to wait for a few years before the bull-market. Let's hope that there will be further development on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to boost the demand.
Activity: 196
January 05, 2019, 04:43:08 PM
I think that this is due to the manipulations in the cryptocurrency market of big players and I do not see other explanations
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 04, 2019, 10:13:34 AM

If I can vividly remember, part of of contributed or even the first factor that contribution to the fall we experienced were the news of bans by some countries that were being peddled and so many people were afraid at that time. They now started selling their coins and most were selling cheaply. Most were not aware of FUD at that time, but were following the trend of things.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 05, 2019, 04:40:59 PM
Crypto currency is new in the market and it not legal in soe countries. Many people are aware of this market but trading in wrong manner. Every market fluctuates and this downfall is due to that fluctuations. Everiis investing in this time and hence this will grow in no time.

Well I am not agree with you mate if you look out in the world you will see that all over the world bitcoin is being use as currency. That is another thing that people are spreading that scamming but no need to listen them. For me those people who are selling their coin for panic are the one who don’t trust on crypto currency.
Activity: 304
January 05, 2019, 05:40:36 AM

I believe in the extremely manipulative component of this fall. According to the technical analysis-this simply can not be, but other than manipulation - there is nothing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 04, 2019, 11:03:06 AM
It's all about overvalued expectations. Look at how the dynamics of investment in ICO have changed since the beginning of 2018. Investor expectations were not justified, the outflow of capital from the market began, this led to the current situation.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 04, 2019, 10:50:41 AM
I invest in cryptocurrency because I am sure that the market is being manipulated and that we definitely should wait for the next growth!
Pages:
Jump to: