Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
We all know that bitcoin is a digital currency,and is also known as the crypto currency. I choose bitcoin because transactions in bitcoin are digitally designed with a unique personal key not just like other currencies worldwide. One thing more is that it has a fixed monetary supply and is set in store.
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
It is very clear why I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin has the greatest effect and is the center of the cryptocurrency exchange rate. Although actually bitcoin still does not have a stable price and the risk is still quite high.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 20, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I'm choosing bitcoin my friend because it's simple that this is the way to solve my problem financially which I can manage my own money to inveat bitcoin.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
April 20, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
I choose Bitcoin because I was amazed at its features. Bitcoin for me is the answer to our money problems. The purchasing power of our money today decreases over time because the government is printing more and more money every year. This affects the true value of our money. Bitcoin can never reproduce again. The supply is fixed so when the hard cap is reached, there will no more mining of bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
it is simple.. I choose Bitcoin because i found the potiental and profits in it that i couldn't find in anything else.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
I will choose bitcoin for me, my main reason is the good bitcoin currency for the future, because investing in bitcoin is very easy we get a lot of money, because bitcoin price always increase better than before.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
April 20, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
Bitcoin is well known all over the world so it will make it easier for you to transact between countries though. Just by filling your 'Bitcoin' wallet, then you no longer need to use payment instruments using other electronic payment tools. More simple and easier if you use Bitcoin.
Activity: 11
April 20, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
Becouse bitcoin is a way to buy any i need it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 06:25:18 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Because they are much kore reliable than all the other cryptocurrency here in the world besides look how successful bitcoins are and when you ask people what us the best coins to invest in they will all saud that bitcoins is thr best they will not be get off on the list. U choose them because they are tried and tested they are existing for almost 10 years i think just correct me if i am wrong they have a lot of people loyal investors so why choose other if this is much more accurate to gave you profits
Activity: 151
April 20, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
I choose bitcoin because it helps my life put on the top, I mean there is a big change in my life especially in financial needs.
Also, I choose bitcoin because it has a good potential to rise its value.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 04:35:51 AM
I choose bitcoin because of its rapid growth specially in value and on demand. I strongly agree that with bitcoin, there would be a financial stability.
Yes you have a point my friend.The way that we used bitcoin for financially assitance is the way that we should appreciate how bitcoin help us always to our lives.
If you are really using bitcoin in a good way for sure you can have your financial freedom. Choosing bitcoin is one of my great decision, and it pays me back with a higher profit. I will choose bitcoin above the rest because I know it can still pump higher.
Activity: 104
April 20, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
I chose bitcouine because its growth is very good and it is known all over the world.It's like people who buy or sell people find it 1 people feel like a passion.This thing attracts me to bitcoin too and I want to get it. This is also my passion that I earn a lot of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the number one in crypto currency.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
I choose bitcoin Because the bitcoin price is high therefore I am very confident with bitcoin the way it can also make this bitcoin as my job by bitcoin mining and can also trade with this bitcoin.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
April 20, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
I chose bitcoin because it has changed my economy, and someday hope to reach my dream with bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
I chose bitcoin because bitcoin has a fairly expensive price and also with this bitcoin I can earn quite a big enough for me, with this bitcoin I can also add knowledge about foreign language, I am very sure with bitcoin because this is a currency that most interested in the World and the most perfect in the world.
Activity: 560
April 20, 2018, 02:14:40 AM
Why do I choose bitcoin? because the technology is pretty good. as it can do transactions between countries and does not take much time and cost. and also bitcoin we can use as an investment tool, where we can look for the benefits of bitcoin. until now I am also interested in altcoin, which can give me many advantages.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 02:06:33 AM
I choose bitcoin because keep it simple..simple we can transaction it. we can make payment through it ! and btc has lots of advantages. that's why i love and i choose bitcoin.
Activity: 354
April 19, 2018, 10:19:01 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin because it really helps me in a lot of ways. Bitcoin can provide the things that we need in everyday life as long as you work hard for it. I also chose it because it is trusted online job and it is unique on how they give a salary. They give an crypto or digital currency which is new and not so popular.
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
I chose bitcoit because it is easy to understand, reliable and fast. So far, i have not seen any problem in using bitcoin. I have learned many things about bitcoin through just reading random post from different forums and i can say that it is really helpful. I have observed that bitcoin is now becoming popular and that just means that bitcoin is legit and trusted by many.
Activity: 117
April 19, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.
yes I agree with you, and besides that very profitable bitcoin for me can help the economy in my family.
Pages:
Jump to: