Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 01:00:05 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it was very profitable and there are different people in the world do really like cryptocurrency, most of them are business man who are interested to expand their resources, i also like this kind of way of living , that's the reason i also invest on cryptocurrency.
business people like to use cryptocurrency i think because there are two advantages, for tools of transaction and investment. besides that many advantages of using btc, such as speed of time transaction because using decentralization system

Being easy transaction is one of the reason why many people like bitcoin and also you can trade your money on it so you can earn profit from bitcoin, that's one of the reason why business man also like bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 12:18:49 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it was very profitable and there are different people in the world do really like cryptocurrency, most of them are business man who are interested to expand their resources, i also like this kind of way of living , that's the reason i also invest on cryptocurrency.
business people like to use cryptocurrency i think because there are two advantages, for tools of transaction and investment. besides that many advantages of using btc, such as speed of time transaction because using decentralization system
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
April 15, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
I choose Bitcoin because it is first cryptocurrency and mother of all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is most popular and most used cryptocurrency at this moment. I think it is better to save money in Bitcoin than in banks, so i save my money in BTC, for me it is like digital gold. Bitcoin is not controlled by any agency or government.  Bitcoin is transparent and new kind of money that have bright future in my opinion.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
I chose bitcoin because it is safer and it will give me return on my investment.
Activity: 98
April 15, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
I trust in bitcoin rather well for myself. Because the bitcoin really helps me in many respects. Specially, when I have received the bonuses. I feel well and I feel happy when I have such work on the Internet. It gives me more chances and hopes, especially an opportunity to earn a lot of good.
Activity: 434
April 15, 2018, 04:00:29 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Activity: 121
April 14, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
I choose bitcoin because it has the high value of all coin.
More people choose bitcoin and keep it for a long time to have a good benefits. Bitcoin will give a chance to every user to change and have good future.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin has proven to be the king of Crypto up to this point.I choose Bitcoin because I know it's and investment.And also Bitcoin is the most popular and most acknowledge coin of them all.

I choose bitcoin because this is  the first digital cryptocurrency worldwide and have a capability to raise. I trully believe that this will be our payment system in the near future.

Because bitcoin prove themselves the capability to raise in our market. Many people want to invest or joined because they believe that this is the answer of their financial problem and i am one of that. Bitcoin is a hassle free payment system, that we need in our generation now.
Activity: 177
April 14, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin has proven to be the king of Crypto up to this point.I choose Bitcoin because I know it's and investment.And also Bitcoin is the most popular and most acknowledge coin of them all.

I choose bitcoin because this is  the first digital cryptocurrency worldwide and have a capability to raise. I trully believe that this will be our payment system in the near future.
Activity: 154
April 14, 2018, 07:26:19 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Jus like you know, bitcoin as the pole for another altcoin price that, this tell public that how important bitcoin itself in crypto world. Beside that bitcoin also always giving big benefit.

Someone tell the unique of bitcoin "bitcoin is only being a centre for these years. Where if the bitcoin price rise so alt will follow it and opposite. not look like previous time, if the bitcoin price decrease it might not impact another price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:11:55 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is the originator in the crypto world. If there is no bitcoin, we may not know the crypto and the blockchain system. It became famous and everyone chose bitcoin, not just as its originator but good bitcoin system technology when compared to other transaction systems. with a blockchain system, financial transactions are fast and easy with strong security guarantees, only to have a transparent bitcoin transaction system. We can see that comparison with other bitcoin transaction systems, and we certainly know that bitcoin is now an example in some countries to develop their financial transaction system.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
To keep it simple, Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2009. Backed by blockchain technology, it is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like PayPal and Skrill. Even better, just holding onto Bitcoins yields profit in the longer run with its continuous growth. These are just a few reasons for anyone to choose Bitcoin and this is nowhere near to the end of its strengths.
i choose bitcoin because bitcoin can help us to grow up our life and many people choose bitcoin because bitcoin is a source of our income and bitcoin is the highest value of all coins so that i choose it
Activity: 138
April 14, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
...A lot of people who chose bitcoin as their main source of income, because bitcoin has a potential to make a huge profit specially for investors and traders. Aside from it's profitable, bitcoin is the best currency for online mode of payments.
Activity: 231
April 14, 2018, 04:48:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because ever and ever it has the highest value of all crypto coins. Also bitcoin is not so hard to earn.
Activity: 70
April 14, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
I choose bitcoi because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin and many people like bitcoin, bitcoin is also easy to be an investment place because bitcoin can be directly exchanged with fiat currency
Activity: 99
April 14, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
i choose bitcoin currency it's because bitcoin currency was the father of all alternative coins and i know bitcoin is always on top better than other currencies and  bitcoin can convert to our own money. Also Bitcoin has huge volatility index and can be used to make quick ROI within a short period of time. Although many alts are beginning to similar potential, however since bitcoin has been around long enough it seems safer to trade with.

I choose bitcoin because of many people we help her. even my friends she change her life. me im the one who help in bitcoin. bitcoin is a big profit in crypto. many of them getting rich like my friend. and my friend who teach me to join this crypto. and i believe that bitcoin is save for my future. and nothing change my mind and i choose only bitcoin.
Activity: 126
April 14, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
i choose bitcoin currency it's because bitcoin currency was the father of all alternative coins and i know bitcoin is always on top better than other currencies and  bitcoin can convert to our own money. Also Bitcoin has huge volatility index and can be used to make quick ROI within a short period of time. Although many alts are beginning to similar potential, however since bitcoin has been around long enough it seems safer to trade with.
Activity: 434
April 14, 2018, 03:58:38 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is one of my ways to earn extra income other than just relying on monthly salary. Bitcoin is now so popular, so that it is a promising investment and to get profit from bitcoin is not difficult. Just need to buy bitcoin, wait for the price to rise up and sell it to get a little profit, or hold bitcoin for long term if you want to get big profit. We also can do it anytime and anywhere, so it would not disturb our daily activity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
April 13, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
Bitcoin has huge volatility index and can be used to make quick ROI within a short period of time. Although many alts are beginning to similar potential, however since bitcoin has been around long enough it seems safer to trade with.
Pages:
Jump to: