Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
Have you ever imagined your fiat money to become x10 without doing nothing? If yes, that is the reason for me to choose bitcoin. Bitcoin was at $1000 last February 2017 and now the price of it is $11300 (Even though the price is extremely down) Not only the investment growth, I prefer bitcoin due to its concept like decentralization, peer to peer and block chain technology. Many people have many reason to choose bitcoin but most of them prefer because of the reason quoted by me. 
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
to make some profits  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes anyone working with money is supposed to do something with money, right? other purposes just for kiddo  Cool
Activity: 144
January 18, 2018, 01:57:30 AM
I think join in bitcoin is the best way to earn. We also get many more profits from there by putting some effort,  It gives a lot of income in the signature campaign. bitcoin changed my life also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:37:41 AM
Bitcoin is by far the oldest and one of the most expensive cryptocurrencies ever existed, as we can see it is escalating rapidly in terms of value. I've chosen bitcoin because I think this is the safest and the fastest way to gain money, just by investing you'll get your money back in just days or months because of what I said a while ago is that the value of it escalate rapidly.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
why did you choose bitcoin ...
for me bitcoin is very promising to everyone, and easy to use, let alone you want to invest in bitcoin it you will get bitcoin, because the rise so always increase ,and also bitcoin forum which is very good compared to others.
Activity: 82
January 18, 2018, 01:21:16 AM
I choose btc as I wanna try on some kind of investment. I think if not be so 'crazy' about it, it should be kind of safe investment  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes btw, it's quite a brainstorm thing so I have an interest on it  Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 01:20:38 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

People are more comfortable with it. If you compare other cryptocurrency to bitcoin more legit people most trusted them bitcoin. They know that they do not. One more bitcoin is one of the highest rates of value available worldwide. This is the world's leading cryptocurrency. So if you're still thinking about bitocoin? Think about it, and research what bitcoin is special and people like to use it. Smiley
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 01:20:09 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I choose this because i can fully fulfill all our daily needs and because of this even im young i buy anaything that i want like gadgets and because of bitcoin our life has changed and i can help my mom and dad to reduce our poverty.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 01:15:09 AM
 Because this coins are very useful to all online services that you want . And many online services accept bitcoin as a fees for transaction . I used bitcoin for  the remmitances , for paying all the bills , its very useful for me. And i also use this in trading sites to buy some altcoin . Its depends to us if we choose this or not . But for me , Bitcoin is the best ! , this is my choice.
Activity: 11
January 18, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
I choose bitcoin because nowadays salary in a job is not enough to support family. As daily needs price getting high while salary is still fix. So that I set myself to explore and research extra income, until I found bitcoin to my friend. She taught me how to bitcoin and I saw to her the growth. That's the reason I've chosen bitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
January 17, 2018, 07:41:26 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Well, the reason why I have chosen or got into Bitcoin cryptocurrency was because of my friends who have pushed me to go beyond exploring the world of cryptocurrency. It got my interest when I first heard about what it can give and can provide to me which is an income and the price of it which is really attractive for me. I choose Bitcoin because it is much more beneficial than the regular currency we have and I can see that my money has a great capacity to grow with it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 07:31:52 PM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin does not only increased but it also decreased it's price. Just like what happened in the recent days. I think it is also a good hung to choose Bitcoin because we could have a trading for us to earn profit in terms of transactions and following a specific system specially the principle of buy high and sell when the price is low.
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
I choose Bitcoin because of it's good features.When I first heard BTC I am not aware of it,actually I ignore their story and experience.
Now, I am thankful that I join Bitcoin because I am earning through signature campaign as well as learning about crypto.
Yeah it happens to me the same. I denied BTC when it first came to me at 2012 . Now i'm regreting so much Sad
Activity: 518
January 17, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
I choose Bitcoin because of it's good features.When I first heard BTC I am not aware of it,actually I ignore their story and experience.
Now, I am thankful that I join Bitcoin because I am earning through signature campaign as well as learning about crypto.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 17, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

There are many reasons to choose Bitcoin as a long-term investment. Firstly it is the oldest crypto in the cryptocurrencies market, having the solid basis for development. Secondly, Bitcoin 's exchange rate is always at a high level so it has gained a lot of trust from investors.
Activity: 14
January 17, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

because bitcoin is the best of all and tested by the one so I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 13
January 17, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
because bitcoin is the most beautiful and much trusted by many .. and more uses it.
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 03:42:30 PM
I like to save!
therefore I choose a bitcoin worthy of a miner, maybe in this case I can be successful, bitcoin can present the advantages of every facet of its terms for example from signcampn and others again, and has been proven to people
bitcoin can bring its own benefits, and make people interested in it.

That is all
thank you!.
Activity: 322
January 17, 2018, 01:06:10 PM
I chose bitcoin because this gives me opportunity to earn bigger. This has helped me in so many aspects specially in financial. It is a blessing to each and everyone who has been with bitcoin for so long already. It can help us earn money and at the same time would teach us more on investments
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
i choose bitcoin because it is the very best cryptocurrency. trading and transaction is very easy.

Pages:
Jump to: