Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 7342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 14, 2018, 11:59:56 PM
I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.
Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk
If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.
Thank you.

Even though the link is broken I will show you my opinion
If we want to trade and try our skills if we are good in trading then the first thing that is most common is to have bitcoin(s), and send them to the exchange and mostly all crypto exchanges are available in bitcoin to exchange in other coins.
Maybe I didn't choose bitcoin but there was nothing else that could replace bitcoin and have the power of bitcoin that has and still have nowadays, even though there are some ups and downs about the bitcoin but still is good, especially with SegWit I see many benefits by having less transaction fees.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
Most of my money isnin crypto already and most of it into bitcoins. I love alts as they have the tendency to grow higher but bitcoin is more stable and the top crypto
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM
because of the popularity of bitcoin already worldwide, and that increase is so good
many people invest and get more profit, but now the popularity of bitcoin is decrease than altcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
I choose bitcoin as a cryptocurrency than other digital currencies because bitcoin is the first digital currency. And bitcoin increases value every seconds. Bitcoin dominate the crypto world because of his unstable price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 14, 2018, 10:21:10 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it is the highest kind of digital currency and the first digital currency that really boom form time to time. It became the popular since 2015 and most to be last year until now. A lot of people got rich by holding this bitcoin in their wallet for a long time. So for me it is good to choose bitcoin for holding coins in order to have good future.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 09:55:33 PM
I chose BitCoin because I know I can help to promote it and they can help me achieve my goals too!
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 09:49:13 PM
I choose it because Im so curious about this coin I read it in my first in this forum that bitcoin will increase its value I joined here just to learn whats a digital money in first but the thing I discoverd is bitcoin will help a lot of poeple getting rich because of it so now I try to participate in campaigns just to earn a little bit to invest in bitcoin thats why I probably getting more ideas what it is.
I chose Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and the development of the price is great. Kutak knows what cryptocurrency is better than Bitcoin in terms of price and price increase. The faster and bigger the rise in the price of a cryptocurrency, the more profit you get will be more. I also know Bitcoin when the price is still $ 400. At that time I assumed that the price was so much, so I decided to wrestle the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I never thought Bitcoin's price would be the way it is today. When I knew that the price was now, I became more interested.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 09:33:45 PM
The reason I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is now I use for long-term investment. I chose bitcoin because it is in terms of enthusiasts greater than other crypto currency and prices tend to be higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 09:30:54 PM
I choose it because Im so curious about this coin I read it in my first in this forum that bitcoin will increase its value I joined here just to learn whats a digital money in first but the thing I discoverd is bitcoin will help a lot of poeple getting rich because of it so now I try to participate in campaigns just to earn a little bit to invest in bitcoin thats why I probably getting more ideas what it is.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 09:08:10 PM
I am new user to bitcoin and I see a lot of future here which will solve the problem we are encountered with fiat, like fake money, corruption, and High fee (although bitcoin are facing this problem now), choosing bitcoin is a must because it is the first and stable currency
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 08:52:10 PM
my bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. because degan so expensive bitcoin prices and so are many mafaatnya especially for me personally, and also can change the life of one's economy. and also bitcoin is a coin search investment to convert into rupiah.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 14, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

The reason I chose bitcoin is to change the family economy. Bitcoin is the currency of the future that has good potential, bitcoin can also be for long-term investment with big profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 14, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
First reason why i choose bitcoin is that bitcoin had the highest value among all the other coins, second it is easy to convert in our own currency with our wallets..well actually all coins are profitable but some coins or tokens before we can withdraw it we have to pay a transaction fee. Like others i am also thankful that I've been part of crypto because it gives me extra income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
I choose bitcoin to earn knowledge and also financially . Bitcoin gives us the opportunity  to earn independently that is out of the government taxes etc. Bitcoin has more potential than we do although it gives us the opportunity to earn silently, secure  and easy. And we can keep up to bitcoins growth if we work hard enough.

Bitcoin is the most expensive and old crypto currency. I'm used to working with it and it looks safe. But I also work with other crypto currencies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
I picked it because it gives me a lot of benefits. I can do a lot more income from now on, with which I run my study.Thank's bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
I choosed bitcoin because it help me earn alot, though it is a type of passive income, it definitely help me alot on my financial needs, if you knew well, or studied well its way of earning here in bitcoin you will surely love it! Although some people say they did not earn nor they only earn very little with it, mainly because they are lack of knowledge on how they're gonna manage bitcoin. My advice is that one must study bitcoin very well, to be able for them to earn alot in cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is really a big help for me. Bitcoin is really a big help for us. For my first time in here, I am really against in it because I dont really understand what is bitcoin all about but when I study this transaction, I really do love working in here because it can give me such a good income that I didn't expect that I receive. Bitcoin also makes our life get easier. Like when we buy stuffs online, we book flight to travel anywhere, and to send money through online. It can also help us on paying bills without hesitation. I choose bitcoin too because it is really good because it really hides my identity.
Activity: 45
January 14, 2018, 03:23:11 AM
I did not choose, I was always against it and will be through. I do not understand people who choose bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
I choosed bitcoin because it help me earn alot, though it is a type of passive income, it definitely help me alot on my financial needs, if you knew well, or studied well its way of earning here in bitcoin you will surely love it! Although some people say they did not earn nor they only earn very little with it, mainly because they are lack of knowledge on how they're gonna manage bitcoin. My advice is that one must study bitcoin very well, to be able for them to earn alot in cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
Activity: 35
January 13, 2018, 11:02:14 PM
I choose bitcoin to earn knowledge and also financially . Bitcoin gives us the opportunity  to earn independently that is out of the government taxes etc. Bitcoin has more potential than we do although it gives us the opportunity to earn silently, secure  and easy. And we can keep up to bitcoins growth if we work hard enough.
Activity: 70
January 13, 2018, 10:44:26 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because I already saw some people who progress using this.  They invested already and I think they deserve that for their hardwork. I believe that here lies many opportunities we never know
Pages:
Jump to: