Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:35:38 AM
people who are unemployed for them this is the best way to earn, even we can earn from btc and can earn many kind of places from btc ones we involve in btc, btc is spread every where people knowing about it i had join it and also will tell my family and friends, why i am doing that just i know btc is good way earning never know people who are on middle when they can be high class this is the reason i choosed the bitcoin each and every person want to grow and want to make money.
Yes, I agree, this is really the best way to earn money that you really needed especially on your financial. I too choose this because of that. I choose bitcoin because it helps me on anything. As a student, bitcoin really can help me on everthing especially on paying bills in school and buying stuffs that I really needed in school without relying with my family. Bitcoin really makes my life easier. Easier on paying bills, buying stuffs we really wanted, booking a ticket if we wanted to travel and especially sending money anywhere. Thats the reason why I choose bitcoin that anyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:32:56 AM
I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.

a choosing for a bitcoin is a big opportunity to invest....its a safer way to joining this signature campagn,just focus to all forum and posting to determine the nicest way to topic about bitcoin...
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin is what makes me satisfied with the level of profit, for example is the year 2017 that bitcoin prices have risen more than 15x and it seems this year prices will continue to rise, choosing bitcoin is a smart way to develop money.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 13, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it's a good way to earn money, good investment and profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 08:04:26 AM
I choose bitcoin because it can help and support my daily needs . Also i choose bitcoin because it gain a knowledge for me about trading and investing, in investing your money you can gain Big profit from bitcoin .Bitcoin is the future crypto currency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
January 13, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
people who are unemployed for them this is the best way to earn, even we can earn from btc and can earn many kind of places from btc ones we involve in btc, btc is spread every where people knowing about it i had join it and also will tell my family and friends, why i am doing that just i know btc is good way earning never know people who are on middle when they can be high class this is the reason i choosed the bitcoin each and every person want to grow and want to make money.
Activity: 52
January 13, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
At first glance, you might consider this level of transparency the opposite of private. In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
At the time when I opted for investing my money into bitcoin, there was any other coin which was this much good enough that you can go for investing your money into that coin. Moreover, bitcoin is the best coin in the world and that investing into bitcoin will really help you in having a huge money and that too in a very short span of time. Bitcoin is very much capable of changing your lives.
I choose bitcoin, because it is only crypto currency that lots of people has a big trust  and most of all no one can  stop  the  famous cryptcurrency...  And aside from that I choose bitcoin  for me to  have more knowledge  how to engage or invest and get money.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
January 13, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
At first glance, you might consider this level of transparency the opposite of private. In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
At the time when I opted for investing my money into bitcoin, there was any other coin which was this much good enough that you can go for investing your money into that coin. Moreover, bitcoin is the best coin in the world and that investing into bitcoin will really help you in having a huge money and that too in a very short span of time. Bitcoin is very much capable of changing your lives.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because i need to earn money for my parents and add my knowledge about the cryptocurrencies. My friend tell me about this bitcoin, there are lots of good benefits of bitcoin but in other way also their has a bad benefits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
January 13, 2018, 12:52:38 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Bitcoin today is the hottest investment and investing on it can give you a lot of benefits as long as you are doing your job right. Bitcoin for me is one of the greatest investment of all time that's why I chose it. It's not just a simple currency instead the value of it is rising over time which is a great thing for the investors. I am expecting more from bitcoin and I hope things will get better here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 13, 2018, 12:52:19 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin is not so hard to earn. There are lots of opportunity here that really earn bitcoins and I happy to share that bitcoins really help me get out of my debts before. I start to have financially free because of earning bitcoins.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because the value of it is very expensive and there are a lot of people already saying that the investments here are great. I tried and figured it out which led me to the conclusion that bitcoin indeed is one of the best thing that has ever happened to my life. Bitcoin has a lot of great features and it all helped it become more popular these days.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 11:51:17 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
why people choose bitcoin, I think bitcoin is a valuable item that can be stored in the long term (invest) so most people choose bitcoin as their long-term wealth asset.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.

im not an expert not yet 😁 but im into bitcoin coz i can manage my time freely i can do it just everywhere
im gaining profit in the most comfortable way i can imagine
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
Why I choose bitcoin? no need to hesitate to choose bitcoin as an investment, I'm sure that with the increasing number of users then automatically the price will continue to increase and of course this will make us lucky.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 08:29:39 PM
I chose it for a simple reason because I wanted to earn money on it and, as a matter of principle, I got it
Activity: 176
January 12, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is the most famous among all of the cryptocurrencies. Why? because it is the oldest and has highest value of them all.
Activity: 224
January 12, 2018, 07:20:39 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I was encouraged in Bitcoin because of my eagerness to earn and go have a good stable income for my family. I have five children and I have no permanent job and when I knew about Bitcoin, I immediately invested in it and I never negret.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
January 12, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
I chose bitcoin because at that time bitcoin is very famous for its higher price then many relatives and my friend buy bitcoin and work with bitcoin, therefore i try to join and earn income from bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:47:19 PM
personally before choosing to invest in btc and alts I was thinking how to establish my own business than I have found btc and became my own boss.
Pages:
Jump to: