Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

I choose Bitcoin as mother of all crytocurrencies and its volume and price is still top among all altcoins.
However, there are some dips along the way but that is normal. Thus, we need to buy now and add more investments because the price is too low as compared last year.
Just buy now and hold for a long period of time until we reached the desired income.
We can also use Bitcoin in our daily lives such as payment on monthly bills or even giving allowance to our love once thru online that has no hassle and no charges.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
To keep it simple,bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency that was created and dates its origin back to 2008.Backed by blackhain techonolgy,It is very easy to use compared to other forms of online payment processors like payment and skrill.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
January 17, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
I choose bitcoin, because it is safety and legal online job that your money is safe. Bitcoin is the easy job to earn more money easily.
Bitcoin is full of cool features a person who is holding it enjoys anonymity, security, to increase his capital and freedom of control over his assets. It is also considered as the future of money. In addition to that, a person who is earning Bitcoin does not need to leave his home and is the boss of his own self. There are no time restrictions in Bitcoin jobs and they are much easier than many other professions.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 17, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
The only reason I chose bitcoin along with altcoins is that there will be hype around it still for a long time. I look at it as at a long term investment, though I believe it will someday lose the liquidity.
You should not think about bitcoin in that way. Though there are all the time useless and nonsense talks about bitcoin from the haters but the thing is that it is increasing in popularity day by day across the world. People are taking more interest in this coin now after the last year of grand success. Bitcoin is indeed a good option for long term investment and altcoins are good for all types of trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:21:08 AM
I choose bitcoin because bitcoin price high from other crypto currency in the world. bitcoin give good profit from investment. so more and more new investor invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 15, 2018, 09:19:11 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is the number one and best crypto currency in the world. Now bitcoin price is volatile. Bitcoin price increasing day by day and for this I can make more profit by invest on it. Also bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose. So I love and like bitcoin so much.
Right now bitcoin is having a bearish market which is bad for the people who want to invest in bitcoin because they might make a conclusion that they will just think that bitcoin is a bad investment since it is moving down but for the people who are now years old investors in bitcoin they already know that this is an opportunity to get a lot of cheap bitcoins.
Activity: 11
January 15, 2018, 09:12:36 AM
 I choose bitcoin because it gives  us chances to change our lives. In terms of financial, bitcoin help us to have a big income. And bitcoin doesn't choose the status of the people. Either  rich or poor, having or nothing, bitcoin provide the best of what others cannot give. That's why i choose bitcoin.
Activity: 728
January 15, 2018, 08:39:10 AM
I choose bitcoin because it is the number one and best crypto currency in the world. Now bitcoin price is volatile. Bitcoin price increasing day by day and for this I can make more profit by invest on it. Also bitcoin helps me in my financial purpose. So I love and like bitcoin so much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 08:26:28 AM
      Choosing Bitcoin because I think investing with Bitcoin is very good and very profitable for me and everyone who has known Bitcoin. Next I learned a lot from my friends who have deep knowledge of science and experience about the way he invests with Bitcoin.
I try to follow in the footsteps of my friend's experience so I can have trading science with Bitcoin. A lot of learning is my own hobby, I find out about what can make a profit this year, so my friend suggested that I immediately follow cripto currency trading, he also said in time you must make friends. I think positive and so I choose to start trading cripto money without hesitation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 07:23:40 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I see many people want to own bitcoin and many people tell me the value of bitcoin is invaluable. If I own bitcoin and bitcoin next a few years i can getting several hundred thousand dollars.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
January 15, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Being valuable and it's huge potential makes every one including me to choose bitcoin.The increasing value of bitcoin is making it more general and acceptable in today's world.Everyone is rushing towards bitcoin due to its increasing value.The investment made in bitcoin will give you huge profit and hence is the best investment to be made.
Bitcoin is the best crypto among all other cryptocurrency.
I chose Bitcoin because BTC is proven and tested and many of my friends are earning here. Unlike in other jobs, there's a requirement for you to go to office and report every time. But here in Bitcoin, you can earn even you are just in your home.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
Being valuable and it's huge potential makes every one including me to choose bitcoin.The increasing value of bitcoin is making it more general and acceptable in today's world.Everyone is rushing towards bitcoin due to its increasing value.The investment made in bitcoin will give you huge profit and hence is the best investment to be made.
Bitcoin is the best crypto among all other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 15, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
I chose bitcoin because i saw a huge potential in it and i was right. Because i knew that some day bitcoin would become really valuable. I think that there are a lot of small coins right now will also get worth more in the future so that is what i try to do right now. Invest in smaller coins.
Activity: 166
January 15, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I chose bitcoin simply because it is the most marketable and profitable out of all the cryptocurrencies. Many people prefer bitcoin the most as well, that's why it is what I want and use regularly, not to mention the fact that it is getting more and more popular every time, due to social media advertisements.
Activity: 182
January 15, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
I choose bitcoin because it has the highest value in the crypto world and it has a potential of increasing its value as the time pass by and it can be used for worldwide transactions. However, there is dropping value of bitcoin happened and I don't know when it will increase/pump again. As of now, I still believe that holding bitcoin is the best thing that we can do. The value of bitcoin as of now is $13,703.56 and still worth of holding for.
Activity: 68
January 15, 2018, 02:48:10 AM
I choose bitcoin because I want to make profit to it like others who is now rich then for my savings also, but we need a lot of patience and be strategic when doing this.  More people now a days know about bitcoin and the demand is so high thats why its price is so high too, and that is also the reason why more people choosw bitcoin.
Activity: 58
January 15, 2018, 02:29:04 AM
Bitcoin is very popular because it is very easy to earn money. You just need to be patience and creative.
I choose bitcoin because it will have a great help specially in earning money. It can also help us to develop our knowledge and skills. It will also secure our future through saving money and investing money. Bitcoin also have a great higher value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 15, 2018, 12:26:57 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Well actually I choose bitcoin , because it give us more opportunity ti earn more money and to save for our future.
Aside from that bitcoin , has a higher value and has a greater demand in the market that's why the price of bitcoin was so promising.
And then , not only that bitcoin also the new trend of currency.
So many investors are now putting invest here so that they could be included to the fast growing currency.
That some day can be an asset for everyone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
January 15, 2018, 12:04:35 AM
I did not choose, I was always against it and will be through. I do not understand people who choose bitcoin.

We both have our own point of view towards bitcoin and the crypto. If you don't believe on it, it's your choice though. The more you're against of it, the more you don't understand why people choose bitcoin. For me, it's just simple as bitcoin is giving me a very positive future ahead as bitcoin is giving me a profit that i never had my entire life.
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 12:01:33 AM
Cryptocurrency was introduced to me just last year, and I think it's a very good investment like you're not doing much yet you are earning money. Although, I'm kind of confused when they are explaining it to me but I'm hooked. I'm still learning and I'm grateful that there are a lot of people who shares how to begin posting, help and guidelines. Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: