Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 06:28:59 PM
I chose bitcoin because we can earn here easily. we can earn here without investing money. im so happy because I learn how to earn here in this forum. now im saving some money for my future
Having confidence and trust is the reason why I choose bitcoin. I choose this because I know that bitcoin will help me on everything. Through bitcoin I can help my family financially and also through this I can provide all their needs and some of my desires. I choose bitcoin becauseI know that it can change my lives forever. It can help me support everything in my life without relying in my parents. Bitcoin makes our life get easier. Easier on buying stuffs we wanted through online, easy to pay bills without hesitation, easy to book a ticketif we wanted to travel and easy to send money for our love ones. Thats the reason why I choose bitcoin. I choose this because I have a trust and I am confident to work with it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 5
January 12, 2018, 06:17:41 PM
The answer is very simple: because only digital money is needed at the present stage of development, not paper red tape
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
January 12, 2018, 06:01:27 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
For me, and I bet also other people here in the forum maybe a large number will also say that they go beyond engaging and choosing Bitcoin rather than choosing fiat or real money because of its benefits. Why? Because imagine, the existing cryptocurrency in name of Bitcoin is a fast growing currency in terms of being virtual so it can be easily access, transparent for monitoring and just what like I have said, fast growing especially talking about the price which is admit it or not the most fascinating feature of Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because it has the very good potential to increase the price in a very expensive value. Someday through bitcoin Evey body is rich. Because l beleive that only us is the beneficiary of bitcoin.All opportunities will be give only to us. Everybody is excited for the expensive value of bitcoin. That every one is draining now to have plenty of bitcoin.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
January 12, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
confidence, this is the reason why I chose Bitcoin compared to investing in other types.

I'm very confident Bitcoin will rule the future of the digital economy, sure Bitcoin price will go up, and I'm sure Bitcoin will give me a big profit.  Wink
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
i choose bitcoin coz i know that it is not a scam or fake . many people used bitcoin and they get the enough income .
bitcoin is not difficult job . it is easy to used .
Activity: 798
January 12, 2018, 05:10:45 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose this bitcoin beacause it safer than the other .You can earn money in a fastest way  by that time you can invest it .You can also help your family with the money you earned . This bitcoin is also the easiest way of working like you are working through online  .
The only reason because of which I planned of investing my money into bitcoin was the profit and the money which bitcoin gives to the ones who invest and believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best investment right now and it can for sure help you in having some good money at the end. Moreover, people are also taking keen interest in bitcoin due to which its market demand is also increasing, resulting in more market value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
I chose bitcoin because we can earn here easily. we can earn here without investing money. im so happy because I learn how to earn here in this forum. now im saving some money for my future
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
I choose bitcoin because I'm sure it can be successful and rich because bitcoin prices will go up and I'll retire from work, I'm bored every day have to work to the factory and sometimes have to work on shift 2 and go home until midnight.
Activity: 19
January 12, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
Bitcoin has been here for quite a while. It has a great community support, it's surely more known than other cryptocurrencies. So when I tried to decide where to invest, bitcoin was my first choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin, it's simple because we all know that bitcoin is so big help to us and potential currency even its virtual currency. But we believe that in near future bitcoin will became the legal currency in whole world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:03:23 AM
In the past I didn't have even a little bit of knowledge about Bitcoin until one of my relatives introduced it to me .Until I choose to be one of the bitcoin addicted. I want to have a bitcoin so I join some links that giving free bitcoin like faucets .And also bitcoin has a interesting rate and it makes me determined ti have even a single bitcoin.
Activity: 52
January 12, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
I choose bitcoin because i know this can help me in my problems. Especially in financial problems and my need things.
Activity: 1036
January 12, 2018, 12:47:13 AM
I was in it for the technology  Kiss Kiss Kiss
And Silk Road
I choose Bitcoin because I know that this will surely help me financially because bitcoin can generate money.
You have made a very prudent diction's by choosing bitcoin as a mode of investment. There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has already made masses to achieve their financial goals and it is highly capable of producing huge profits.

If you keep working hard with bitcoin and stay patient, you will surely achieve all your financial goals with bitcoin soon. I will suggest you simply staying calm and patient with bitcoin in dumps.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
At first glance, you might consider this level of transparency the opposite of private. In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private.
One day I visit to my friend house and I meet him after a long time so when I meet him his life style was totally changed and I ask him how you did it so he told me that he is using bitcoin and he became rich just because of it when he told me the advantages of bitcoin so believe me I told him to teach me about bitcoin because bitcoin was the only option for me to join and now I have also a lot of money same like my friend.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
I choose bitcoin becouse it is the oldest cryptocoin I know. Becouse of them ''age''  like cryptocoin, I think is a safer, although it doesn't have to mean anything. But there is a lot other cryptocoin in wich I invested.

I choose bitcoin because as what i have search, it makes me believe and convince that thru bitcoin i can achieve my dreams someday to support all the needs of my family especially to my sons & daughter! I find it more safer and profitable at bitcoin. that's why i choose bitcoin.

Activity: 107
January 11, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin.It is useful in everything.I choose bitcoin because i know it can secure future or should  i say it can change our lives forever.bitcoin is really a big help because we can play bill through this.
Activity: 85
January 11, 2018, 08:06:01 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
The bitcoin is beautiful. In addition to beautiful, high value it learn and hone the idea of working here at bitcion.Because I knew this bitcion easy I can save for the future of my children and in bitcoin mind and brain exercise.  I choose the bitcoin as beautiful and many people change lives here in trade and I also want to improve my life, just like the others so I can improve my work here in bitcoin.
Activity: 83
January 11, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
Because of good benefits you can get through it, much easiest way of earning money.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
January 11, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
I just simply chose bitcoin because there a future upon it. And as a student it represent as my job, because of bitcoin I can now able to buy all the stuff I want and help my parents in our expenses. I can see a bight future from bitcoin, I felt that I could able to achieve my dreams with the help of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: