Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 57. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 07:19:01 AM
I chose bitcoin because it was the first or one of the first and fastest growing cryptocurrency, with which you could earn very quickly without investing a lot of money, unfortunately now it will not work this way because bitcoin course has grown very much during this time. At the moment I would not choose bitcoin for as I said course is too big and if you dont have huge funds, then you should not invest in bitcoin. At the moment there are many other cryptocurrencies with which it will be possible to earn in future no worse than with bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
December 24, 2017, 07:11:37 AM
We are living in a modern technology. Everything around us revolves into something creative and in line with the latest technological inventions. Bitcoin  is just one of the remarkable innovations created by man. Its power and efficiency is something even the world's governments can't do anything to control it. So why should I not be a part of it when it literally transforms my life to a more progressive one and with more freedom.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 06:26:51 AM
we know that the bitcoin price of each year always has a high value and this year the increase is so amazing that I believe that bitcoin will increase
and in the next year bitcoin could be one reason for a bright future
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 24, 2017, 05:18:00 AM
I chose bitcoin because it's the mainstream of cryptos. The boss of all digital currencies and i think everybody really wants to have bitcoin. Its price is quite very expensive too that it can make you rich if you really invest on it.
It's just very good to be true and if you don't try, you will just regret it and just always ask yourself "What if it tried it before?".
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 04:53:42 AM
I choose bitcoin because it's the first crypto currency who invents this system. It's a revolution. I think it's impossible that an other crypto currency exceeds the Bitcoin because crypto currency will lose their credibility.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
December 24, 2017, 02:54:46 AM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
Yes that is also my main reason why do i used bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin could give as a portal or way for us to earn in a faster and stable way. If you would take time leaning Bitcoin system in terms of transactions and trading it could definitely give you a chance to earn specially when you have the guts to take risk on putting your own fund in order for you to earn more and to have a bigger profit.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
December 24, 2017, 02:29:50 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
People here in the forum are not totally experts in the field of using bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrencies but yes. It is true that we are all users here in the forum. Well, the reason behind why I tend to choose bitcoin rather than using real money is that it has unique features to provide which is more beneficial compared to real money. It is much easier to access, has the greater capacity and capability to grow more than what you have on initial.
I choose Bitcoin because many people are getting rich here Including my friends. I know that Bitcoin will have a bigger value someday, bigger than today's value because people are keep on using it and I can earn money through online even without investing money.
Activity: 168
December 23, 2017, 11:12:30 PM
The reason why i choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin is a digital currency that can be a future for everyone for those who play it. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve everyone's goal.
December 23, 2017, 09:07:08 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is most popular currency/cryptocurrency in the world and here, I learned a lot about economy, crypto, and more and I choose bitcoin because of this I know that I can earn a lot of money like today the price of bitcoin is now very high as well as ethereum. So I choose bitcoin because it's a good investment and you really will earn a lot of money.
December 23, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
Bitcoin is the first ever digitalized cryptocurrency that was created and I am very curious about it what will it bring to me and to everyone who will use it. I didn’t regret entering to the world of cryptocurrencies, it gives me knowledge in trading, investments where it will help me in my future. I heard some people became successful in this world full of bitcoin and I know someday I will be one of them having motivated and putting my heart and soul to this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:37:50 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because some people are because i want to be a part of it who can be rich like my aunt do i can see potential on bitcoin thats why i do bitcoin also many people are getting rich because of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 10:21:18 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Yes I am a Bitcoin user, but i do not consider myself now as a expert. I choose bitcoin cause as you can see now it has it's own standing in the community. And as you can see bitcoin has its own unique features and in bitcoin there is a lot of opportunities where you can earn a profit you can imagine. It is also a big help if you want additional income just explore like i am doing until now. And most of all its value is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 116
December 23, 2017, 10:19:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it can help a lot of people and bitcoin can change also a economic status of each of us and my auntie was already paid in all of her debt and she already has a house and lot and it is because of bitcoin so that's why I choose bitcoin because here at bitcoin there is more chances to win here and to get a profit here than anything else.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
December 23, 2017, 10:18:15 AM
I choose bitcoin all over other cryptocurrencies out there because i can see alot more potential on bitcoins other than other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency we all know so thats a clear reason and a valid reason to choose bitcoins among all cryptocurrency,almost all traders are focused on this asset.

Yeah bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency that's why i trusted bitcoin so much and i know bitcoin with us for the future that is the reason why i choose bitcoin, we see how much its reach.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 09:56:45 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
People here in the forum are not totally experts in the field of using bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrencies but yes. It is true that we are all users here in the forum. Well, the reason behind why I tend to choose bitcoin rather than using real money is that it has unique features to provide which is more beneficial compared to real money. It is much easier to access, has the greater capacity and capability to grow more than what you have on initial.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
December 23, 2017, 09:47:29 AM
I choose bitcoin all over other cryptocurrencies out there because i can see alot more potential on bitcoins other than other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency we all know so thats a clear reason and a valid reason to choose bitcoins among all cryptocurrency,almost all traders are focused on this asset.
Activity: 322
December 23, 2017, 09:44:39 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoins because
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
December 23, 2017, 02:37:13 AM
I shift into crypto currencies especially bitcoin when my local stock market went down. Just lately our stock market is rising again but I am already addicted to crypto. Hoping to become a millionaire by 2018. 😍😍😍
Activity: 420
December 23, 2017, 02:29:42 AM
I choose bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a profitable currency with an increasingly expensive exchange rate and a rising price will certainly be very profitable
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 02:11:53 AM
I choose Bitcoin because of its features. I know there are a lot of coins out there that is better, and I have that too. But Bitcoin for me will always be the King. No one owns him. Unlike the other coins, they are owned by developers.
Pages:
Jump to: