Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 06:09:56 PM
I choose bitcoin as my biggest investment during this time because basically I see the practical applicability of bitcoin in payment and that will be the inevitable trend of the world. Bitcoin has a steady growth that has helped raise my capital, which is a decisive factor for the investment. I am pleased with my decision to invest in bitcoin because I am determined to develop it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 29, 2017, 06:01:16 PM
Im bitcoin user yeah but expert not yet though, lets back to the question, i choose bitcoin because i can use it anywhere in the world, and also with bitcoin you can buy what you want Smiley and i think few more years almost all the company food chain will accept bitcoin.
Bitcoin is going to be adopted globally governments do not like it but that is what it is going to happen so I choose bitcoin because it is going to allow us to travel all over the world without having to exchange our local currency for dollars, euros or the local currency of the country we are visiting, bitcoin is going to effectively become a world currency at that point.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 29, 2017, 12:46:06 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

It is simple bitcoin is really profitable and convenient to have. Just imagine the convenience of doing transactions with bitcoin. You can send, receive, pay and do a lot of transactions using bitcoin. It is not just convenient to have, it is also profitable. A lot of people already earned a lot because of bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price is still increasing because people are starting to invest more on bitcoin.
Every investor use to dream best in case of bitcoin and if they use bitcoin as investment they will have well from it. Bitcoin has being chosen by me because I thought it can give me best of my life and it will make my money get wide. Right now bitcoin is high in price and it is going higher more for shining bright future I would love to have bitcoin as investment in my life and as saving for long time.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 04:45:12 AM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

I choose bitcoin because I know that it could help me reach and fulfill my dreams through the earnings I can earn from bounty or signature campaigns. I believe that it will make me be financially freed because of it's higher value and higher demand nowadays to the people.  And now it attracts more investors so there is a big possibility that it will go higher and higher next year.
Who said you to invest like this first learn each and every aspect of bitcoin complete knowing of bitcoin will lead you to be successful investor and those who acquired huge profit from bitcoin were serious to make money and they did each and every thing to know about bitcoin and investment requires security of money and profit and both if these things are impressive in bitcoin so it is best to choose bitcoin than any other investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
Everybody in cryptos must be all chasing the piece of bitcoin. With it high price there was no wonder everybody will crazy about it.

I chose bitcoin because the future is behind it. I now believe in it. In addition, with Bitcoin, you can make good money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 27, 2017, 06:38:49 PM
People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
Yes, I agree, I choose bitcoin too because I can earn lot through this. bitcoin helps for everything and it is very useful to everyone. Bitcoin helps to supports oyr daily needs and can give us what they really wanted, Bitcoin can help save and also it can helps us secure our future life.
if you take for example yourself, then this is already happening to me, because it is thanks to bitcoin that I have the opportunity to improve my well-being and provide for my family. So Bitcoin is a real opportunity to live normally for many people.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 27, 2017, 05:32:55 PM
People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
Yes, I agree, I choose bitcoin too because I can earn lot through this. bitcoin helps for everything and it is very useful to everyone. Bitcoin helps to supports oyr daily needs and can give us what they really wanted, Bitcoin can help save and also it can helps us secure our future life.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 05:22:14 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because I can see here that this crypto currency is one way to earn money and become productive each day. It helps people to think and participate to campaigns and discussion online. Bitcoin helps us to become a good thinker and a businessman.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 27, 2017, 05:03:44 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it is interesting, I got my first profit from bitcoin and its helpful for me and also for my family so i pursue my dreams to become rich by working on bitcoin.
There may be different reasons for many people to join this amazing coins but like many others, you have same reason. This is a truth that we want money for our living and to earn that money, we are likely to work out for the most of times and try to go for every option that is resourceful to us. Same is the bitcoins, they are source of income and we are so likely to earn money from them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
December 27, 2017, 05:19:54 AM
I chose bitcoin because had expected, bitcoin later grew better than gold. And it's true, this year bitcoin becomes very valuable where demand is still high.
Majority of bitcoiners had chosen this coin just because of the high profit it provides to its investors. Bitcoin is the one which is all the time increasing in value and you can enjoy all this profit simply by holding bitcoin in wallet for a long time. As far as its technology is considered, it is latest one and many banks are trying to adopt it. In near future, bitcoin is going to be the international currency of the world.
Activity: 322
December 27, 2017, 03:55:36 AM
Activity: 167
December 27, 2017, 03:26:42 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
I joined here in Bitcoin coz many people prove that Bitc
Hey all,

Thank you.
The only purpose for my joining bitcoin is that its price is very high than any other currency . And many people prove the Bitcoin is real and they earn a lot of money here . And the cryptocurrence  it the oldest coin that I ever heard .
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 02:51:31 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.
Choosing bitcoin is more good than choosing banks because in bitcoin if you have a lot of bitcoins you will get more fiat money and actualy just by trading maybe it become your permanent job because of the salary is to big.
The only purpose for my joining bitcoin is that its price is very high than any other currency and in my country bitcoin price is very high when I sell bitcoin in my country so its profit is enough for me and it’s also very easy to earn from bitcoin its transitions are also very fast I can use and also I can earn from bitcoin and bitcoin earning is very big then my day job so bitcoin is now a part of my life and I’m thank full to bitcoin.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
December 27, 2017, 12:57:49 AM
I choose bitcoin all over other cryptocurrencies out there because i can see alot more potential on bitcoins other than other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency we all know so thats a clear reason and a valid reason to choose bitcoins among all cryptocurrency,almost all traders are focused on this asset.
The main reason I chose Bitcoin at first is because it widely accepted by everyone more than any other cryptocurrency in the market. And I believe the reason for that is because it was the first cryptocurrency to be released, so others have to follow behind. But that doesn’t mean that Bitcoin is the best above every other cryptocurrency, there are other coins that are much better, but not recognized by the people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 26, 2017, 10:03:33 PM
It is not easy to invest in somethings that you aren't know right? for me btc is the one of the best investment that i can invest with. i choose bitcoin for its originality and the super security of it. it does make sense if you did that Smiley
If you do not know anything about a subject it is a bad idea to invest in it, after all how do you know if you are making a good investment or a bad one? This is why many people get burned when they invest in icos, they do not understand anything about crypto and yet they choose to invest in icos, and then they blame the icos for losing their money when it was them the ones that invested in an irresponsible way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
December 26, 2017, 08:27:01 PM
because i can get money just by sit , and bitcoin take my interest a lot with the volatile price , that give me chance to get profit
also with loss to XD
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 12:39:37 PM
unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I invest in bitcoin because its profit is too high. With the same amount of money, I invest in bitcoin to make the most profit and it is quite easy to invest. So I choose bitcoin to invest
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 12:05:50 PM
I chose Bitcoin because of its decentralised nature. Being the pioneer of all the cryptos, it was the first digital currency which was not under any regulations or government control.
Also, Bitcoin made transactions throughout the world quite easy.
Its blockchain maintains a record of all the transactions made throughout the world.
It has a lot of potential and a good coin to invest my money into.
Has a strong development team behind it.
copper member
Activity: 455
December 26, 2017, 11:53:29 AM
Hey all,

Thank you.

Bitcoin currency is not only a currency to transact but also profitable investment. which makes me choose Bitcoin is because of its increasing price.
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 11:04:13 AM
yes I choose bitcoin because Bitcoin is something that is really very simple and easy to understand and Bitcoin like gold is why many people call Bitcoin as digital gold Imagine Bitcoin as gold that serves as money, but Bitcoin is very easy to transfer.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: