Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 07:18:36 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

For the income and opporunity of progress amount the powerfull people in the world. That's the mainly reason, to became someone in life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
December 21, 2017, 07:17:19 PM
Maybe a lot payment supported by bitcoin , because when i want buy something , i choose a website accepted bitcoin transaction.
because easy and fast transaction and more secure for me.
and the price has increased every day , maybe will more in next year , this a good for investment , maybe long term and bought a lot bitcoin.
bitcoin is popular , and maybe will more , i hope a lot website will accepted bitcoin as payment , i hate using credit card because not safe and i know , can refundable but need a long proces on bank , lazy for waiting their proced the transaction refund.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Rolling in the Deep
December 21, 2017, 06:43:29 PM
I think Bitcoin will always be the Gold and store of Value, Bitcoin is the genesis and created the CryptoWorld Economy.

It is like that still today we can't deny the value of Gold. Base on that, we can create a modern society means that we have to build a better ecosystem together.

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 06:41:17 PM
I personally chose bitcoin because its the stronghold of cryptocurrency, its like the foundation of how cryptocurrency started, besides its the oldest cryptocurrency i know! i didnt get mine at the early stages, but with bitcoin its never too late a small investment of 100$ now could profit over 500$ in the coming year, I chose Bitcoin because to me it could be never fail even all other cryptocurrencies does .
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 21, 2017, 06:38:10 PM
I am attracted to bitcoin because bitcoin gives me income very quickly. it's because the price of the bitcoin fluctuates and changes very quickly. for me it is a good chance if i use it for trading on bitcoin. income from bitcoin will be great. therefore i like on bitcoin. the bitcoin community is also the largest community in the world. so this coin applies universally
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 05:38:47 PM
Of course there are a lot of reasons to choose world's future but my reason is seeing is an exciting thing to follow. You never know whats gonna happen next
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
December 21, 2017, 05:19:43 PM
When I was first clued into Bitcoin I was trying to figure out fun things to do with my GPU. I had a decent one for the time, (laughably small and slow now), and I was telling my then-roommate about SETI@home and how you could search for alien life with spare cycles. He was like "why don't you try Bitcoin?" So I did. Much to his chagrin, as the electric bill was his to take care of. So yeah, basically I wanted to use a lot of electricity and put my computer to work while I wasn't using it. I've been hooked ever since.
Activity: 11
December 21, 2017, 05:16:20 PM
i choose bitcoin because bitcoin can help me to have an extra income and it is also gave me a hope to have a better future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 21, 2017, 04:47:48 PM
I did gone through that survey, I choose Bitcoin because I like it. It's common that every human being in current age bikes the technology because it is so cool and interesting and because I am a programmer I have a special interest in computers, and because of the fact that Bitcoin is build totally on the programming and economics that drives me crazy on this. I love this new idea a new digital currency (internet currency) where people can finally transact without any corruption or Bank this is wonderful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 21, 2017, 04:17:42 PM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency I know, besides bitcoin I also keep some altcoin, in general I choose bitcoin because most accepted exchanges so that when I need money then easily I can sell.
There is no doubt about it that bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency and it is being acceptable widely. Even in some countries, the business owners have started accepting payments in bitcoin, but will it remain like this forever or do we still need to know about different other crypto currencies? These question will haunt you, until the governments will start talking about these currencies and that will be the day when most of the questions could be answered.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 06:58:13 AM
I chose bitcoin, because it allows me to earn money in my free time...this is a good extra income
Activity: 10
December 21, 2017, 06:50:53 AM
Bitcoin is worthy to choose than the normal currencies that we have. It's because it can make us more independent in spending, investing and saving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
December 21, 2017, 05:39:02 AM
I choose to invest in bitcoins because it is good for long term investment, I also want to earn money as much as those person who invest their money to bitcoins earlier and now they have a tons of profit.
Activity: 38
December 21, 2017, 05:24:37 AM
why I tend to choose bitcoin because bitcoin promises a lot of benefits besides bitcoin also do its activities not too annoying my wajtu so I do not have to leave my main job.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 04:18:27 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency I know, besides bitcoin I also keep some altcoin, in general I choose bitcoin because most accepted exchanges so that when I need money then easily I can sell.
Activity: 18
December 21, 2017, 02:33:51 AM
I choosed bitcoin because its value everyday is increasing and it is the new trend in the digital world.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 02:30:55 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Bitcoin was the original and the mother of cyrpto currency in this field of industry. And bitcoin is the major thing accepted as payment to all merchants in the entire world and very popular things in terms of online investment and assets too.
Bitcoin have not only one good thing bitcoin is full of good advantages and bitcoin have also one the good quality that it attract people toward it self because bitcoin is trying to make life easy for its users and bitcoin is always trying to do something extra better its price is also very high than any other currency so bitcoin is now a part of life for its users bitcoin have already change a life of people around the world because it provide a very good source of income.
Activity: 532
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
December 20, 2017, 02:26:02 PM
Well one of my friend told me about it 3 years back i researched it and now we all have multiple rigs, decentralization ,great value and of course available to countries that are under sanctions these are the reasons i use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 02:17:34 PM
I choose btc because I choose to become rich. I want to earn more and more money and I believe btc will help me.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 02:15:56 PM
BTC has proven to be the king of crypto up to this point, and most people only know about BTC. I chose BTC because I know it's an investment!
Pages:
Jump to: