Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 58. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
December 23, 2017, 02:03:43 AM
why did you choose bitcoin?

I choose not only bitcoin. Yes at first above all it is just bitcoin. If I received any alts, or eth in the signature campaign I joined I immediately convert it into bitcoin. But as the time pass by, I started to understand more the crypto world. I realized that it is not only bitcoin that can give me a big profit that is why I also choose eth and selected alts. It also happened because my friend make me see the reality. He is a trader and saving so many alts for a long time (if I am not mistaken he is alt collector), now his alts has a total of 1M USD. He started collecting it when the price is low and now its price is so high.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 01:24:44 AM
I choose bitcoin because it has the best security for me though the price of bitcoin now is not that good. it is still unhackable that's why i chose it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
reading.......
December 23, 2017, 01:16:21 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
People choose it cause it has a potential to make you rich from poor state earn independently and out of the governments commission. Taxes and others stuff in a state. So many rules on A state but bitcoin does not have that this is like freedom.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 10:41:22 PM
I choose bitcoin because it is great,it is the best way to invest to become a rich person.i choose bitcoin because it is safety to invest i am sure that i can earn here even a  small amount.and bitcoin is people choice so the economy will improve becausw of the users and investors.last,I choose bitcoin gave me an opportunity to have a own job even at home only bitcoin give me a chance to have a income to supply our needs.so i thank you bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:00:33 PM
Investing in bitcoins can make people more free of wealth. A lot of people have done it. In addition, bitcoin may affect our life in many ways in the future, and maybe we will use it for dinner, shopping, and tourism.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
December 22, 2017, 09:57:25 PM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.

First, It is the most well known coin in crypto currency. Second, there is a great opportunity in bitcoin. Lastly, I earn cash through bitcoin and can easily teach others atleast basic use of this.
Activity: 201
December 22, 2017, 09:39:35 PM
I choose bitcoin since its price is unstable meaning its price may be higher or lower, once you bought bitcoin at a low price. Surely, after a certain period of time, you will gain a profit since bitcoin price now and then may increase.
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 09:21:00 PM
because bitcoin is a breakthrough to turn our lives into a bright future from our economic downturn in the past with the existence of this bitcoin can improve our economy.
Yes it is true, in a difficult economy, bitcoin is the shortcut and the best choice to improve our economy, bitcoin is also the right choice to invest. and maybe someday bitcoin becomes the medium of transactions used by everyone.
Activity: 238
December 22, 2017, 05:17:41 PM
I think join in bitcoin is easy. We also get many more profits from there. Signature campaign in bitcoin give biggest income for me Smiley

I choose bitcoin because I know that it could help me reach and fulfill my dreams through the earnings I can earn from bounty or signature campaigns. I believe that it will make me be financially freed because of it's higher value and higher demand nowadays to the people.  And now it attracts more investors so there is a big possibility that it will go higher and higher next year.
Activity: 111
December 22, 2017, 04:35:48 PM
Most of the people choose bitcoin as a online currency. Day by day bitcoin popularity & value is increasing. And it also the trusted currency policy in online market. So, I choose bitcoin.  Smiley   
For me, too, bitcoin is interesting as an online currency. The fact that the price of bitcoin is growing is only its merit
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 11:54:38 AM
It is not easy to invest in somethings that you aren't know right? for me btc is the one of the best investment that i can invest with. i choose bitcoin for its originality and the super security of it. it does make sense if you did that Smiley
Activity: 210
December 22, 2017, 11:43:40 AM
So I chose bitcoin because I only earn huge money because its price is very high, I will also get the money when I sell in our currency. And because of bitcoib I'm helping my parents and now I'm earning by joining the signature campaign and I'm earning now And the bitcoin transaction is very fast and you can pay for online shopping and bitcoin is also acceptable to the bank.
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 07:49:20 AM
Most of the people choose bitcoin as a online currency. Day by day bitcoin popularity & value is increasing. And it also the trusted currency policy in online market. So, I choose bitcoin.  Smiley   
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 07:30:46 AM
Of course the people who are in this forum are the people who are experts in the field of Bitcoin, so of course understand exactly why we are here (in Bitcoin industry). for my personal reasons why being here or choosing Bitcoin is for the prosperity of my economy in the future.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 22, 2017, 07:01:43 AM
I chose bitcoin simply because it's the most simple in management but has complex capability on money. Bitcoin has many advantages that was enjoyed by yours truly by now. I earn tokens and exchange it to php which makes me gain money. This is through signature campaigns. I also plan to do business by bitcoins. Bitcoins are also secure and safe for it will never be forged or faked.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 22, 2017, 03:54:21 AM
It is still growing, it will not stop soon and I'm hoping that bitcoin will change my life to the better as bitcoin's future is also bright as the years to come. It's better late than sorry guys it's not too late.
Since the time this world has seen this new concept of currency in the form of digital currency, lot of things are getting changed. Opted for bitcoin just because of the reason that the number of investors investing in it is increasing significantly with each passing day resulting a huge increase in market value of bitcoin. Moreover, the advantages which you can have by investing in bitcoin are too much.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 21, 2017, 09:39:54 PM
I choose bitcoin at the beginning because I was looking to buy something online and at the time I had no bank account and no way to pay electronically, and then I saw they were accepting something called bitcoin, I researched the subject and then I realized that bitcoin was exactly what I was looking for.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 07:31:07 PM
I chose bitcoin because i earn while looking for my children and doing chores. In Signature campaign you don't have to be focus just do your thing when you have free time thats it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
December 21, 2017, 07:27:12 PM
Hey all,

Thank you.
The only reason why I choose Bitcoin is that, the rate of increase on its market price is high making it profitable to invest in it . Also if it is legal to your country, you will be able to use it on daily transactions and at the same time storing will make your wealth bigger since its value increases as time is passing by which is definitely an advantage for a currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 21, 2017, 07:25:55 PM
I choose bitcoin because it's a legit and for sure if you accept bitcoin in yoir life you can earn a lot of money. Becuse this coin gives opportunity to us to buy we wants and needs . For sure many also why they choose bitcoin brcause they can earn money and easy through transact to other People even they are far away ot they are country. I think they have mny reason why choose bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: