Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin? - page 55. (Read 7342 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 12:01:59 PM
It takes time to be that good or expert in Bitcoin, Users maybe are continuously growing in numbers. Aside from its rapid increasing of value, there are many characteristics why bitcoin heavily adopt by the market. Cashless sending and purchasing of goods and services. Peer to peer money exchanges with low fees. Can be use as asset and an investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 25, 2017, 11:53:25 AM
Cause it is the most certain coin in whole market, that is why people now and in future will choose it. Bitcoin is king and will be in future, that's all.
Though, it has a high transaction fee nowadays compare to the other time, I still choose bitcoin since I believe that bitcoin is really the mother of cryptocurrency, without bitcoin there would be no altcoin and we are not all here sharing thoughts and ideas, so I don't give any doubt on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
December 25, 2017, 11:45:48 AM
why people choose Bitcoin? it is the first one and the mightiest one. there is no other who can try to be as bitcoin.
while many have tried, bit still no luck. So what does it mean for me - it means that if I want to earn money, then I HAVE to use bitcoins
save it for the future use.
 Roll Eyes

p.s. bitcoin is PAPA for all alts, of course he is the best  Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
December 25, 2017, 11:36:55 AM
Cause it is the most certain coin in whole market, that is why people now and in future will choose it. Bitcoin is king and will be in future, that's all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 25, 2017, 11:27:23 AM
there are many reason to choose bitcoin
1. faster transaction
2. security
3. best for trading purpose and we can make huge amount of profit from it.
4. It supports Internet on things
5. World wide support( world currency not a nation currency)
6. lastly to earn some income.
Activity: 47
December 25, 2017, 11:18:33 AM
Why i chose bitcoin is that it's currently being the coin that still has a good potential besides the fact that you can gain a huge amount of profit from trading. the trend is still far from over and it's like a gold rush that has will make a lot of people financially able.
Activity: 9
December 25, 2017, 11:06:03 AM
I choose bitcoin because i think being a member of this bitcoin can help people who has a financial problem like me. Bitcoin help people to have a extra income.
Activity: 51
December 25, 2017, 10:49:33 AM
Bitcoin is good for trading. There's plenty of profit that you can generate from bitcoin due to its volatility as what happened this past week that the price of bitcoin does down to $13k and that it is known that bitcoin's price will still go higher
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
December 25, 2017, 10:01:40 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency have been created and its value become higher everyday even a lot of companies and government already banned bitcoin still a lot of people supported it,.
Many cryptocurreny have been created and each of them have their unique features and uses but bitcoin can stand against them and still become the number 1 cryptocurrency so definitely I choose bitcoin because of it
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 25, 2017, 09:19:07 AM
I choose this bitcoin in my priority because bitcoin are give in my personal and my family extra income obout this bitcoin so I think all of this in are life in bitcoin that are given our financial problem

Bitcoin give people a lot of income and profit out of it's volatility. It made other people millionaires and billionaires just by holding or saving bitcoin in their bitcoin wallets for some years. But I did not choose to use or invest in bitcoin to hold it, yes I am saving it but I will be using it for other reason, I want to start trading and use the bitcoin I saved up to gain money out of trading other digital currencies, particularly bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 09:17:07 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

i choose bitcoin because it is first cryptocurrencies and others only copy edit then paste also all know bitcoin more than others.

Bitcoin demand make it number 1 for long time.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 09:07:14 AM
I choose this bitcoin in my priority because bitcoin are give in my personal and my family extra income obout this bitcoin so I think all of this in are life in bitcoin that are given our financial problem
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 25, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
May be for the reason of financial freedom! That’s the best thing ever bitcoin can give us in the return and there is no more happiness than getting some bucks into your wallet with smart work rather than hard work. ;-)

I chose bitcoin to gain capital and throw away all the financial descripincies in my life. Now with it I can do many things which I wasn’t able to do earlier. So to fulfil the basic needs I have chosen bitcoin as first ever online method to make money.
Yes, I agree on you but for me, The reason why I choose bitcoin is to gain a huge amount of money that I can use through also in financial problems. I choose bitcoin too because it is an easy transction, it is a peer to peer work that means unity to all of the people works in here. I choose bitcoin because it means freedom to everybody.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 07:41:50 AM
Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
Choosing bitcoin is more good than choosing banks because in bitcoin if you have a lot of bitcoins you will get more fiat money and actualy just by trading maybe it become your permanent job because of the salary is to big.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 25, 2017, 07:37:40 AM
May be for the reason of financial freedom! That’s the best thing ever bitcoin can give us in the return and there is no more happiness than getting some bucks into your wallet with smart work rather than hard work. ;-)

I chose bitcoin to gain capital and throw away all the financial descripincies in my life. Now with it I can do many things which I wasn’t able to do earlier. So to fulfil the basic needs I have chosen bitcoin as first ever online method to make money.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 25, 2017, 07:27:21 AM
Choosing a bitcoin is mostly answered as an investment. well indeed bitcoin is a real investment. but behind that bitcoin has many advantages. but for now. speed of transaction and low cost is a lie of bitcoin. transactions can be up to 2 days and the fee can be up to tens of dollars
Activity: 182
December 25, 2017, 07:16:16 AM
I will choose bitcoin because it's the best way to keep my money while saving it long along it has the possibility to gain interest as the amount of currency gets high..it can also be use to pay for other bills or payment more accurately and safer than having paper money.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
December 25, 2017, 07:11:23 AM
I choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the digital currency of the future and I do not want to be outdated. Many people have succeeded here, I hope to follow their success.  Smiley
Activity: 52
December 25, 2017, 06:31:08 AM
I chose bitcoin because it really got a lot of potential and most of the people right now are into it now and even Japan implemented it as a legal currency. there's plenty of space for improvement though so don't lose faith to bitcoin!
Activity: 238
December 25, 2017, 06:24:05 AM
Bitcoin is easy to invest and the transaction is executed without any risk. I think this is a very good business. And so continuously increasing the Bitcoin subscriber I am also pleased with it.
Pages:
Jump to: