Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 105. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
December 22, 2016, 01:15:21 PM
Atheists do not hate religion. It's like a doctor in a mental hospital does not hate her patient and tries to cure him. And atheists trying to explain to believers that their faith in God is a mistake.

The way that a lot of atheïsts tell people they're wrong according to them, and the lengths they go to to tell them has akind of... religious vibe to it. Same with the metaphors used, which are, in alot of cases quite degrading.

C'mon, sometimes you have to confront the bullshit head on.  

I am not religous. But be honest, There's a large group of atheïsts showing the very same symptoms of overly zealous religious fanatics. If they think they're better than religous people they should at least act like it, and not pretending to be morally better than others while they act almost the exact same idiotic way.

When someone tells you that Earth is 6000 years old, or that universe was made in 6 days, or that people lived 900 years, that winged horses existed in the 6th century Palestine, that you have to kill children that
do not obey their parents, that you have to kill gays, when someone tells you God created men from dirt, and women from man's rib bone,
you have to confront this.

There is no argument about God itself.  He/she/it does not exist because there is absolutely no physical evidence.  So there is nothing to argue about.  What you should be offended by is the religious dogmas that preach so much vile bullshit that is just impossible to listen to it with an open mind.

You cannot possibly agree to the bullshit in the Bible?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazy-shit-bible-says-crazy-shit-christians-say-1367154

If you do, you are not well.

OK, and now I am REALLY curious how you would bash Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism etc. Or is that a no go for you and Christianity is the only religion that has a pass for being hated?

Any religion is evil. For me one of the most important is freedom. Every religion tries to subjugate believers. I want to be free. Hatred is more characteristic of believers because they are in a fight for the minds of men. Atheists are free and therefore there is no reason for hatred.

What about buddhism? It's more spiritually and concentrated on your inner self rather than obeying various gods like many other religions do. I as an atheist do not hate religious people, but find it really stupid for people to believe in such fairy tales and claming that their gods do exists as a fact. Spirituality is ok by me and people shouldbe more concentrated on that rather then living their lives by some book only to ensure their "afterlife" in heaven.
December 22, 2016, 01:12:00 PM
Atheists are free and therefore there is no reason for hatred.

Then why hate religion?

Do you hate people who rape 8 years old kids, over and over?  Or steal money from poor or handicapped?

You should hate religion for the same reason.

I also hate atheist who do those things. Should I just hate the human species then?

raping a 8yr old kid should not involve a religion, those people should be hated and castrated no matter the religion status, and  I've never read that it says that raping kids is ok, unless it's Islam where Muhammad was married to a kid... But the person can be, a christian, atheist, pagan,etc.. Religion doesn't follow mental illness, but mental illness follows religion.
Activity: 218
December 22, 2016, 11:52:52 AM

Then why hate religion?

Do you hate people who rape 8 years old kids, over and over?  Or steal money from poor or handicapped?

You should hate religion for the same reason.

I also hate atheist who do those things. Should I just hate the human species then?
Activity: 197
December 22, 2016, 09:13:15 AM

Then why hate religion?
I have not seen a single atheist who would have hated religion. Hatred always provoke a religious organization. They are at war for the minds of people between themselves and atheists. For them, every man is a servant, and without them they cannot be.
December 22, 2016, 07:46:24 AM

Then why hate religion?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
December 22, 2016, 07:04:45 AM
Atheists do not hate religion. It's like a doctor in a mental hospital does not hate her patient and tries to cure him. And atheists trying to explain to believers that their faith in God is a mistake.

The way that a lot of atheïsts tell people they're wrong according to them, and the lengths they go to to tell them has akind of... religious vibe to it. Same with the metaphors used, which are, in alot of cases quite degrading.

I am not religous. But be honest, There's a large group of atheïsts showing the very same symptoms of overly zealous religious fanatics. If they think they're better than religous people they should at least act like it, and not pretending to be morally better than others while they act almost the exact same idiotic way.

When someone tells you that Earth is 6000 years old, or that universe was made in 6 days, or that people lived 900 years, that winged horses existed in the 6th century Palestine, that you have to kill children that
do not obey their parents, that you have to kill gays, when someone tells you God created men from dirt, and women from man's rib bone,

There is no argument about God itself.  He/she/it does not exist because there is absolutely no physical evidence.  So there is nothing to argue about.  What you should be offended by is the religious dogmas that preach so much vile bullshit that is just impossible to listen to it with an open mind.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazy-shit-bible-says-crazy-shit-christians-say-1367154

OK, and now I am REALLY curious how you would bash Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism etc. Or is that a no go for you and Christianity is the only religion that has a pass for being hated?

Any religion is evil. For me one of the most important is freedom. Every religion tries to subjugate believers. I want to be free. Hatred is more characteristic of believers because they are in a fight for the minds of men. Atheists are free and therefore there is no reason for hatred.
December 22, 2016, 06:48:12 AM

Activity: 193
December 21, 2016, 04:40:51 PM

Haha, this image is so funny. And the reverse is also true, like when theists (this time in the role of a mental doctor) tries to explain to atheists (now the patient) that their faith in noGod is also a mistake. lol.  Cheesy

I'm an atheist but I have no hatred of religion. I'm just funny when adults act like children. But as for the Islam, this religion really makes me hate. This religion is foreign to my ideology and I consider it a threat to humans.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's Me bikihabana
December 21, 2016, 01:13:51 PM

Haha, this image is so funny. And the reverse is also true, like when theists (this time in the role of a mental doctor) tries to explain to atheists (now the patient) that their faith in noGod is also a mistake. lol.  Cheesy

Activity: 279
December 21, 2016, 10:38:44 AM

C'mon, sometimes you have to confront the bullshit head on.  When someone tells you that Earth is 6000 years old, or that universe was made in 6 days, or that people lived 900 years, that winged horses existed in the 6th century Palestine, that you have to kill children that

There is no argument about God itself.  He/she/it does not exist because there is absolutely no physical evidence.  So there is nothing to argue about.  What you should be offended by is the religious dogmas that preach so much vile bullshit that is just impossible to listen to it with an open mind.

All religions were created a long time ago. Then people were ignorant and admit that I might believe, but what drives people nowadays to believe in such nonsense, I don't understand! It seems to me that religion is the phenomenon of deception.

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
December 21, 2016, 10:31:52 AM
December 21, 2016, 09:06:46 AM

Activity: 255
December 21, 2016, 09:01:31 AM
Activity: 256
December 21, 2016, 05:59:39 AM
Not all atheists hate religion. As spoke famous ukrainian surgeon academician Amosov, who was not believer,
- I do not need God, but most of people have an inborn need for faith, and it is normal, i understand and respect that.

Since religion is mostly geography based and traditinaly based rather than true beliving...

The atheist knows that atheism is a lie. How does he know this? Because he doesn't have any proof that God DOESN'T exist. And because there are tons of evidences that suggest that God at least might exist... evidences even in the minds of the atheists.

If atheists were agnostic, they might be truthful. But as atheists, they are liars. As liars, they have a cult going in atheism.

Cool

As much as I can see, you're very active in these religious kinds of threads. Cheesy

Well I don't believe in any god that is represented in this society but I do believe that there is something out there, something above us, much bigger than us that may have created us but does not have the control over us. Not necessarily a god but a higher being(s).
If there was a creature above the people it necessarily would control what it has created. Look at what created by people. Man is always trying to control everything. Even if you can't control it at least attempts to be.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
December 21, 2016, 05:33:54 AM
The Bible tells us that on his own, nobody can follow the Bible completely and accurately.
Cool

I follow the Bible completely because of these two things.

Cool

Activity: 336
December 21, 2016, 12:18:25 AM
Million law from the heart, heaven and earth are natural! God and God, who can say clearly?
December 20, 2016, 10:47:11 PM
Not all atheists hate religion. As spoke famous ukrainian surgeon academician Amosov, who was not believer,
- I do not need God, but most of people have an inborn need for faith, and it is normal, i understand and respect that.

Since religion is mostly geography based and traditinaly based rather than true beliving...

The atheist knows that atheism is a lie. How does he know this? Because he doesn't have any proof that God DOESN'T exist. And because there are tons of evidences that suggest that God at least might exist... evidences even in the minds of the atheists.

If atheists were agnostic, they might be truthful. But as atheists, they are liars. As liars, they have a cult going in atheism.

Cool

As much as I can see, you're very active in these religious kinds of threads. Cheesy

Well I don't believe in any god that is represented in this society but I do believe that there is something out there, something above us, much bigger than us that may have created us but does not have the control over us. Not necessarily a god but a higher being(s).
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 20, 2016, 10:32:49 PM

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 20, 2016, 01:56:04 PM

Activity: 240
December 20, 2016, 01:09:44 PM
I also don't believe in God. Moreover, Amosov made for people more than God, but everyone is talking about God and talking about Amosov I personally knew this great surgeon. Very smart man he was.
Jump to: