Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 178. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
May 09, 2016, 08:16:58 PM
Atheists have no interest in religion. It's not a lot different from having no interest in bowling or having no interest knitting. There's a specific part of the brain that determines if you have a 'spiritual' need. Those without this area of the brain never develop an interest in religion, or at best only a mild interest. The science behind this is compelling; anyone can look it up.

The more dogmatic atheists are about their atheism, and the more adamantly they proclaim it, the deeper they bring their atheism into religion. Atheism all by itself is not religion. However, the writings or the ideas of none of the formal religions are religion either. Writings and ideas only become religion when they get into the hearts and minds of people. Atheists turn their atheism into religion simply by practicing atheism.

Cool

"Dogmatic Atheists?"

Oxy Moron?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 09, 2016, 06:48:36 PM

I have been trying that with you for a long time, but it doesn't seem to work... just like with Moloch.

Cool

You don't need to try with me, you need to try to say "worshipping a demon is not religion," a thousand times to see if you destroy religion or not.

No, I don't need to try with you. In fact, I don't need to try to try with you, since I haven't figured out what I would be attempting, anyway.

I accidentally say enough lies as it is. There is no reason for me to compound the number of lies that I say by intentionally saying, "worshipping a demon is not religion." Since you seem to believe it, you say it.

Cool

what a pointless argument....zzzzzzzzz

Well, it really isn't an argument. But your post^^ is more pointless, yet.    Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 09, 2016, 05:20:40 PM

I have been trying that with you for a long time, but it doesn't seem to work... just like with Moloch.

Cool

You don't need to try with me, you need to try to say "worshipping a demon is not religion," a thousand times to see if you destroy religion or not.

No, I don't need to try with you. In fact, I don't need to try to try with you, since I haven't figured out what I would be attempting, anyway.

I accidentally say enough lies as it is. There is no reason for me to compound the number of lies that I say by intentionally saying, "worshipping a demon is not religion." Since you seem to believe it, you say it.

Cool

what a pointless argument....zzzzzzzzz
legendary
May 09, 2016, 05:05:12 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
May 09, 2016, 04:34:29 PM
If you don't find the right God, your religion will destroy you

Interesting hypothesis...

Does that apply to yourself as well?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
May 09, 2016, 04:27:11 PM
* deleted *
legendary
May 09, 2016, 04:26:07 PM

Cool

Love is what religion originally was. But it changed when Adam and Eve fell into sin.

Cool

Thank You for the view.

Best regards.
legendary
May 09, 2016, 04:19:18 PM
" Religion is, but love "

When people are not able to understand something , they start hating it or digging it. The diggers got the result and those who are lazy enough got nothing but a lot of confusion and headache and they end up hating that particular thing. Those who hate religion, are those lazy who never like to dig things with logics.

Love is what religion originally was. But it changed when Adam and Eve fell into sin.

Cool
legendary
May 09, 2016, 04:18:08 PM

If I said, "worshipping a demon is not religion," a thousand times, I don't think it would destroy religion at all. I am kinda shy when it comes to suggesting that I am powerful. However, thank you for thinking I am that powerful, that I might be able to destroy the word "religion."

And, I am kinda proud that I didn't say,"worshipping a demon is not religion." At least I don't recall that I ever did. It isn't in my post, above, that you replied to.

Keep trying, though. You'll come up with something right, yet, someday.

Cool

Try that: when finished show me the report of the experiment.

Thank You for your time.

Best regards.

Cool
legendary
May 09, 2016, 04:16:48 PM
I hate religion because it hurts my feelings and I'm an intelligent liberal person.

A religion of liberal intelligence, eh? Neat religion. But if you don't find the right God in it, your religion will destroy you.

Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 09, 2016, 12:39:31 PM
I hate religion because it hurts my feelings and I'm an intelligent liberal person.
legendary
May 09, 2016, 12:03:15 PM

If I said, "worshipping a demon is not religion," a thousand times, I don't think it would destroy religion at all. I am kinda shy when it comes to suggesting that I am powerful. However, thank you for thinking I am that powerful, that I might be able to destroy the word "religion."

And, I am kinda proud that I didn't say,"worshipping a demon is not religion." At least I don't recall that I ever did. It isn't in my post, above, that you replied to.

Cool

Try that: when finished show me the report of the experiment.

Thank You for your time.

Best regards.
Activity: 501
Merit: 252
May 09, 2016, 11:46:27 AM
" Religion is, but love "

When people are not able to understand something , they start hating it or digging it. The diggers got the result and those who are lazy enough got nothing but a lot of confusion and headache and they end up hating that particular thing. Those who hate religion, are those lazy who never like to dig things with logics.

legendary
May 09, 2016, 11:36:00 AM

When you take the definition of the word "religion," and stand it up next to Satanists, you see that Satanism is religion by applying the "religion" definition to Satanists. The definition of "religion" fits Satanists.

Further, most Satanists are not really Satanists. They do not worship Satan sincerely. How do we know? We know because Satan is the destroyer. He is even call Abaddon and Apollyon in the Revelation, names that mean destroyer in ancient Hebrew and ancient Greek. People who become deep Satanists exist no longer, because they are destroyed by their own Satanism. Most of today's Satanists are simply game-players.

Cool

EDIT: I took a brief glance at your videos. Thanks for listing them. I an not going to waste time watching them. The important thing that I noticed is that much of the so-called Satanism that is popular these days, is not really Satanism. It is simply a brand of atheism that uses the word, "Satanism." These jokers aren't Satanists at all.

From https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14797697:
Mostly, those Satanists are inherently Godly, even though they play a game whereby they suggest that they are Satanist. How do we know this? Because they strongly follow most of the rules of morality that God placed in their first ancestors, and that have been handed down genetically, parents to children, throughout all 6,000 years of the ages since the Beginning.

You are destroying the word "religion" by say what you say: worshipping a demon is not religion.

Hope you are proud of yourself.

Best regards.

Cool
legendary
May 09, 2016, 10:19:34 AM

When you take the definition of the word "religion," and stand it up next to Satanists, you see that Satanism is religion by applying the "religion" definition to Satanists. The definition of "religion" fits Satanists.

Further, most Satanists are not really Satanists. They do not worship Satan sincerely. How do we know? We know because Satan is the destroyer. He is even call Abaddon and Apollyon in the Revelation, names that mean destroyer in ancient Hebrew and ancient Greek. People who become deep Satanists exist no longer, because they are destroyed by their own Satanism. Most of today's Satanists are simply game-players.

Cool

EDIT: I took a brief glance at your videos. Thanks for listing them. I an not going to waste time watching them. The important thing that I noticed is that much of the so-called Satanism that is popular these days, is not really Satanism. It is simply a brand of atheism that uses the word, "Satanism." These jokers aren't Satanists at all.

Mostly, those Satanists are inherently Godly, even though they play a game whereby they suggest that they are Satanist. How do we know this? Because they strongly follow most of the rules of morality that God placed in their first ancestors, and that have been handed down genetically, parents to children, throughout all 6,000 years of the ages since the Beginning.

You are destroying the word "religion" by say what you say: worshipping a demon is not religion.

Hope you are proud of yourself.

Best regards.
legendary
May 09, 2016, 10:12:13 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

atheists dont hate religion but they dont accept religious dogmatic theology. they respect them but they dont want to accept a religion i guess.

The fact is, atheists "dont accept religious dogmatic theology" of OTHER religions. The fact that they have dogmatic beliefs in their atheism shows that atheism in the atheist is religion.

Cool
legendary
May 09, 2016, 10:09:23 AM
Atheists have no interest in religion. It's not a lot different from having no interest in bowling or having no interest knitting. There's a specific part of the brain that determines if you have a 'spiritual' need. Those without this area of the brain never develop an interest in religion, or at best only a mild interest. The science behind this is compelling; anyone can look it up.

The more dogmatic atheists are about their atheism, and the more adamantly they proclaim it, the deeper they bring their atheism into religion. Atheism all by itself is not religion. However, the writings or the ideas of none of the formal religions are religion either. Writings and ideas only become religion when they get into the hearts and minds of people. Atheists turn their atheism into religion simply by practicing atheism.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
May 09, 2016, 10:04:11 AM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

atheists dont hate religion but they dont accept religious dogmatic theology. they respect them but they dont want to accept a religion i guess.
legendary
May 09, 2016, 09:41:45 AM
To the attention of user BADecker
This is what you are into:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CVXPbMzXBU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_O0BR-HQFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXi45L4EtI

This "person" using words like "atheistic religion", "non believers religion" is making people believe that worshipping satan is a religion.

This is the person deceiving you.

Nothing in there: just the word satan and satanism.

There are reasons to assume that "this person" is also taking the weakness of atheistic people to convert them to his sect and making them committing crimes. Cases have been reported all over America looking at the videos.

Those are not atheists: those are worshipping satan (the demon of the underworld if you believe in the "evil spirit")!

User Moloch is one of them assuming from his/her posts. Moloch is one of the known names of satan itself.

Best regards.

Cool

legendary
May 09, 2016, 09:09:58 AM
To the attention of user BADecker
This is what you are into:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CVXPbMzXBU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_O0BR-HQFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QXi45L4EtI

This "person" using words like "atheistic religion", "non believers religion" is making people believe that worshipping satan is a religion.

This is the person deceiving you.

Nothing in there: just the word satan and satanism.

There are reasons to assume that "this person" is also taking the weakness of atheistic people to convert them to his sect and making them committing crimes. Cases have been reported all over America looking at the videos.

Those are not atheists: those are worshipping satan (the demon of the underworld if you believe in the "evil spirit")!

User Moloch is one of them assuming from his/her posts. Moloch is one of the known names of satan itself.

Best regards.
Jump to: