Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 175. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 15, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

However...

... in Holy Communion believers partake of the body of Jesus. They will rise to the new Heaven and the New earth forever, starting at the time of the judgment...

... while the unbelievers will be baked in Hell forever.

Moloch, if you are black, you have a head start.

Cool

Wow, that was way out of line.  Even for you.

I don't know about that. Do you think Moloch is so set in his ways that he can't change? Perhaps he is set in dishonoring God by showing this kind of cartoon joke. Will my continuation of his joke in a way that honors God cause Moloch to be more set in his ways? Or will it have a chance to actually help to save Moloch by waking him up in some way that he will have missed otherwise?

Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 15, 2016, 05:02:42 PM
I am an atheist but i don't hate religion, i'm just laughing on fanatics who fallowing to other people who said that God is our saver and bla bla bla. 
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
May 14, 2016, 10:19:45 PM

However...

... in Holy Communion believers partake of the body of Jesus. They will rise to the new Heaven and the New earth forever, starting at the time of the judgment...

Cool

Wow, that was way out of line.  Even for you.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 14, 2016, 01:29:53 PM

I'm colorblind... I don't see race

I only see people who do helpful actions, and people who do harmful actions

You are on the naughty list, having done nothing helpful with 10,000 posts (that is a lot of time posting harmful religious propaganda/hatred)

How can you differentiate between good and bad if you can't even understand sins and crimes?!?

You are not in control of judgement you probably don't have it at all: seek assistance near you soon.

Friendly advice.

It is not up to me to judge people

Good and bad is such a gray area... it means different things to different people

Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE on this planet thinks they are a good person

This includes serial killers, rapists, etc... you name it, they can somehow rationalize what they are doing... they always have "a good reason" for what they did... in their mind, "the ends justify the means", or some other rationalization

I try not to judge people, because I understand that they think they are doing the right thing, no matter how screwed up their actions appear to me

But, not judging people does not mean I do not have an opinion about their actions, or that I do not feel sad for their ignorance/stupidity

meaningless words about judgments and a vegetable.

Cool

what?? is this another one of your brilliant pearls of wisdom? 
oh yeah.. leave it to the religious delusional to come up with nonsense like this (face palm)
legendary
May 13, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

You are on the naughty list, having done nothing helpful with 10,000 posts (that is a lot of time posting harmful religious propaganda/hatred)

How can you differentiate between good and bad if you can't even understand sins and crimes?!?

You are not in control of judgement you probably don't have it at all: seek assistance near you soon.

Friendly advice.

Good and bad is such a gray area... it means different things to different people

This includes serial killers, rapists, etc... you name it, they can somehow rationalize what they are doing... they always have "a good reason" for what they did... in their mind, "the ends justify the means", or some other rationalization

I try not to judge people, because I understand that they think they are doing the right thing, no matter how screwed up their actions appear to me

But, not judging people does not mean I do not have an opinion about their actions, or that I do not feel sad for their ignorance/stupidity

If you don't start making judgments pretty soon, you are going to become a vegetable.

Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
May 13, 2016, 01:32:48 PM

Friendly advice.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
May 13, 2016, 04:06:11 AM

Friendly advice.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
May 13, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

Are you racist, or was that some sort of failed joke?

Failed? Gotchya, didn't it.

All we are talking about is racism in this thread... a racism of religions. Haven't you figured that out yet?

So your judging people now, and worse still you are judging them solely on their actions here. You should know that all is not as it seem on the Internet sometimes.
Did you actually look at the 10k posts and find not one that he may of helped someone?

Anyway judging someone like the church does and also threatening them with burning in hell if you dont do things their way is the worst act anyone/group could do.

The criminal gang called the Catholic Church must be closed down and its leaders locked up.
They would have broken every law on the reco act. Murder, rape, theft, blackmail the Catholic Church has been linked to it all and members convicted in some cases.
I know you can say that this happens in normal society too and it does but the difference is that the church has and continues to do this as a group so that is why they should be listed as a ongoing criminal enterprise and shut down.
May 13, 2016, 02:51:52 AM

All we are talking about is racism in this thread... a racism of religions. Haven't you figured that out yet?

legendary
May 12, 2016, 10:44:33 PM

Cool
May 12, 2016, 10:33:48 PM

legendary
May 12, 2016, 09:40:01 PM

However...

Cool
May 12, 2016, 02:33:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
May 11, 2016, 11:39:38 PM
Atheists have no interest in religion. It's not a lot different from having no interest in bowling or having no interest knitting. There's a specific part of the brain that determines if you have a 'spiritual' need. Those without this area of the brain never develop an interest in religion, or at best only a mild interest. The science behind this is compelling; anyone can look it up.

The more dogmatic atheists are about their atheism, and the more adamantly they proclaim it, the deeper they bring their atheism into religion. Atheism all by itself is not religion. However, the writings or the ideas of none of the formal religions are religion either. Writings and ideas only become religion when they get into the hearts and minds of people. Atheists turn their atheism into religion simply by practicing atheism.

Cool

"Dogmatic Atheists?"

Oxy Moron?

No, you missed the point.

As ever.  Nice redirecting,  *yawn*

You got the point. Since science and nature prove the existence of God, atheism is an oxymoron.

Cool
legendary
May 11, 2016, 09:00:45 PM
Hope the judgement for your sins will come soon.

Best regards.

So when all is said and done you've just effectively just said "Moloch, I hope you die sooner rather than later, for no other reason than simply because you don't believe in my "loving" religious cult."

Care to remind us all which "loving" religious cult you're a member of again? That way I can mentally make a note of it, so I can AVOID it.

Best regards.

Yes. It is such a hard question. Should you and Moloch die sooner or later, since everybody dies? Here's what I mean.

If your religion is right, a bunch of people in my religion simply miss out on some fun in life. Of course, they may feel a lot more comfortable at times.

If my religion is right, a bunch of people go to Heaven, and a bunch to Hell... when they die.

If you live longer and my religion is right, there is more time for you to be saved (even though there is more time for you to sin, making your Hell punishment greater if you aren't saved).

If you live shorter time - and my religion is right - you have less time to dissuade others from my religion, thereby causing fewer people to go to Hell.

If your religion is right and you live either longer or shorter, what does it matter? A hundred years or less (usually) and it is all gone forever, anyway.

This probably means that you guys should die young just in case my religion is right, so that you don't drag a bunch of others off to Hell with you; 'cause your religion says that nothing really matters at all, anyway; 'cause everybody dies, and is simply gone and forgotten, anyway.

Using similar BADlogic...

If you died right now, you'd go to heaven, which is undoubtedly better than life on Earth...

If you lived longer, you would only prolong your suffering... why not kill yourself and enjoy heaven today?

Why don't you kill yourself?

It's the most logical thing to do... if you want to be happy... in heaven... you should kill yourself right now!

You are so good, except that you missed the whole thing.

If my last act on earth was killing myself, it wouldn't be repentance for sinning. Rather, it would be sinning. This means that I would lose Heaven.

You really need to repent for even suggesting this, so that if you die right now, say from a stroke, you can still get Heaven as your eternal home.

Cool
I have found away you can kill yourself and your god will let you in heaven..
Find children who need kidneys or lungs..Give your body to sick kids so they can live longer..God will love you for it the ultimate sacrifice..

REMEMBER JESUS DONE IT FOR YOU.. Grin Grin  NOW GO KILL YOURSELF Cheesy Cheesy

You better hope I don't follow your recommendation. Why? I and my words here might just be the only chance you have for salvation.

Cool
legendary
May 11, 2016, 08:59:29 PM

Best regards.

So when all is said and done you've just effectively just said "Moloch, I hope you die sooner rather than later, for no other reason than simply because you don't believe in my "loving" religious cult."

Care to remind us all which "loving" religious cult you're a member of again? That way I can mentally make a note of it, so I can AVOID it.

Best regards.

Yes. It is such a hard question. Should you and Moloch die sooner or later, since everybody dies? Here's what I mean.

If your religion is right, a bunch of people in my religion simply miss out on some fun in life. Of course, they may feel a lot more comfortable at times.

If my religion is right, a bunch of people go to Heaven, and a bunch to Hell... when they die.

If you live longer and my religion is right, there is more time for you to be saved (even though there is more time for you to sin, making your Hell punishment greater if you aren't saved).

If you live shorter time - and my religion is right - you have less time to dissuade others from my religion, thereby causing fewer people to go to Hell.

If your religion is right and you live either longer or shorter, what does it matter? A hundred years or less (usually) and it is all gone forever, anyway.

This probably means that you guys should die young just in case my religion is right, so that you don't drag a bunch of others off to Hell with you; 'cause your religion says that nothing really matters at all, anyway; 'cause everybody dies, and is simply gone and forgotten, anyway.

If you died right now, you'd go to heaven, which is undoubtedly better than life on Earth...

If you lived longer, you would only prolong your suffering... why not kill yourself and enjoy heaven today?

It's the most logical thing to do... if you want to be happy... in heaven... you should kill yourself right now!

If my last act on earth was killing myself, it wouldn't be repentance for sinning. Rather, it would be sinning. This means that I would lose Heaven.

You really need to repent for even suggesting this, so that if you die right now, say from a stroke, you can still get Heaven as your eternal home.

Which religion believes that you lose heaven because of suicide?

Catholics used to believe that you went to hell for suicide, but they no longer believe in hell... sooo... at worst its just a sin like any other... as Jesus said, all sins are equal

I was raised as a protestant, and while they did not encourage suicide (which would obviously be counterproductive), they didn't preach anything about suicide keeping a person from heaven

Yabut, you went to school for all those years and studied religion. From 1 John 3:15b:
... and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

Have you figured out which religion yet? Isn't it Bible religion?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 11, 2016, 05:38:27 PM

Killing is a sin.

Killing is also a crime for which you will go to jail and be killed in some States.

This is not about God, this is about educating yourself to live in a Society: if you commit crimes you will go to jail. You cannot commit crimes to live peacefully in a community.

If you have any doubts or information feel free to ask.

Best regards.

May 11, 2016, 04:11:41 PM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Which religion believes that you lose heaven because of suicide?

Catholics used to believe that you went to hell for suicide, but they no longer believe in hell... sooo... at worst its just a sin like any other... as Jesus said, all sins are equal

I was raised as a protestant, and while they did not encourage suicide (which would obviously be counterproductive), they didn't preach anything about suicide keeping a person from heaven
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
May 11, 2016, 03:52:43 PM

Best regards.

Best regards.

Cool
I have found away you can kill yourself and your god will let you in heaven..
Find children who need kidneys or lungs..Give your body to sick kids so they can live longer..God will love you for it the ultimate sacrifice..

REMEMBER JESUS DONE IT FOR YOU.. Grin Grin  NOW GO KILL YOURSELF Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
May 11, 2016, 02:51:52 PM
I hate religion because I'm an intelligent liberal person and it hurts my feelings.

If you would find a better religion than your intellectual liberal religion, your feelings wouldn't get so hurt over nothing.

Cool

Hillary will ban religion and religious opinion criminals will be jailed. Then we can finally have freedom.

That's a lie, just like the gun control thing. Her religion of banning religion is only a control-freak thing.

Cool
Jump to: