Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 357. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 14, 2015, 02:42:12 PM
That's funny how quickly you are deceived just changing the name of Jesus Christ to Emmanuel.

You lash out in ignorance of the truth; his name was Emmanuel, it was changed by Paul; the doctrine of Paul is very different from the teachings of Emmanuel.

Stop it--I weary of your picking and poking over things which are absurd. If your name is George Hornblower and it is changed by someone named Paul, does it mean you are no longer George Hornblower? Saul of Tarsus labeled my being Jesus AFTER I was no longer in the "Holy Land". Moreover, the one Paul, who thought better to call himself that than remain with Saul (of Tarsus), probably because he feared the tar and feathers, did-in the Christian "movement". With friends like "Paul the Apostle" I certainly needed no enemies. If you don't believe me, especially you women who seek equal rights, read the edicts he handed down in My name. Paul was no friend of mine; he was one of your first REAL "mattoids". Esu here to continue our reconstruction of Truth.

Like I said...

If you are telling me that someone else has taken responsibility for me, then you are promoting a deceptive trick of the adversary. Atheists and fundamentalists both reject responsibility for destroying the sickness within self and facing their own failures.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 14, 2015, 02:36:30 PM
However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

If you are telling me that someone else has taken responsibility for me, then you are promoting a deceptive trick of the adversary. Atheists and fundamentalists both reject responsibility for destroying the sickness within self and facing their own failures.

"Jesus" never once suggested that he was my savior.

If the Official Doctrine of Hell was so important to Jesus Emmanuel himself (like it is to so many fundamentalists), why didn't Jesus Emmanuel explicitly say that one must believe in him and accept him as one’s “personal savior” to get to “heaven” while he was alive over and over again?

Could it be that Emmanuel was open in his teachings and he did not specify that he was my savior because it was simply not the case?
See: http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hel

Many Christians believe that the Christ path is available exclusively to those who believe in Jesus. But that is an interpretation of the Gospels, not the direct statement of the Gospels themselves.

The disinformation spreads quickly in this day and age; anyone can bury the mind of Man in total garbage or, worse, deceive Man into believing he must have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors" to take his burden and "save even his soul".

You are on your own with God and when you come before God on that confrontation and evaluation of self and Knowledge--you will find the measure to be that which you have "learned" in Truth and the actions of the manifested physical experience. Where will YOU fit? It is up to you for God is total allowance and you will do that which you will.

When you break free of the indoctrination of established religions, strict rules and regulations, unnecessary ceremonies and ritualistic practices then you can fully develop your personal relationship with God, which is then 100% comfortable. Live your life with love and kindness in your heart, not hate or anger... then shall you be on the road to Paradise.

That's funny how quickly you are deceived just changing the name of Jesus Christ to Emmanuel.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 14, 2015, 02:08:38 PM
However, that is the way the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church in Rome often act... like Satan, basing salvation on good works or lack of bad ones, rather than basing salvation of the work of Jesus on the cross.

"Jesus" never once suggested that he was my savior.

If the Official Doctrine of Hell was so important to Jesus Emmanuel himself (like it is to so many fundamentalists), why didn't Jesus Emmanuel explicitly say that one must believe in him and accept him as one’s “personal savior” to get to “heaven” while he was alive over and over again?

Could it be that Emmanuel was open in his teachings and he did not specify that he was my savior because it was simply not the case?
See: http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/15353/did-jesus-actually-ever-say-if-you-dont-believe-in-me-you-go-to-hel

Many Christians believe that the Christ path is available exclusively to those who believe in Jesus. But that is an interpretation of the Gospels, not the direct statement of the Gospels themselves.

The disinformation spreads quickly in this day and age; anyone can bury the mind of Man in total garbage or, worse, deceive Man into believing he must have interpreters and go-betweens, authorities other than self and "saviors" to take his burden and "save even his soul".

You are on your own with God and when you come before God on that confrontation and evaluation of self and Knowledge--you will find the measure to be that which you have "learned" in Truth and the actions of the manifested physical experience. Where will YOU fit? It is up to you for God is total allowance and you will do that which you will.

When you break free of the indoctrination of established religions, strict rules and regulations, unnecessary ceremonies and ritualistic practices then you can fully develop your personal relationship with God, which is then 100% comfortable. Live your life with love and kindness in your heart, not hate or anger... then shall you be on the road to Paradise.
legendary
September 14, 2015, 01:41:56 PM

If you don't believe Jesus Christ is our Lord then how can you claim Catholicism is a Christianity? I, of course, don't think it is....but I'm wondering why you think Catholics are Christians if they believe they need a priest so as not to go to hell, instead of Jesus?

1) Because Catholicis is the main branch of Christianity with 1.2B at least number of members
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members
2) Because as italian you are raised as Catholic (although the italian constitution sanctions the complete independent between the Italian territory and the the Holy See territory)
3) Because Catholicis is the real Christianity
4) Because I like to follow traditions

Thank You

PS: Wikipedia link is the best link I can find at the moment for number of Christianity members. I will post others sources as soon as I'll find a more independent source to post.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 01:35:26 PM
OT

Well, thank you. Now stop answering my questions and get back on topic.    Grin
My problem is that I don't believe fully that Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah), so I'm not saved when I'm back in the conversation and I always find an atheist objecting my faith with rationality.

If you don't believe Jesus Christ is our Lord then how can you claim Catholicism is a Christianity? I, of course, don't think it is....but I'm wondering why you think Catholics are Christians if they believe they need a priest so as not to go to hell, instead of Jesus?
legendary
September 14, 2015, 01:31:14 PM
OT

Well, thank you. Now stop answering my questions and get back on topic.    Grin

That's my problem, every time I get on topic there is an atheist objecting what I'm saying.

That's why I agree with the sentence "atheists need to die".

My problem is that I don't believe fully that Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah), so I'm not saved when I'm back in the conversation and I always find an atheist objecting my faith with rationality.

Don't get me wrong: I'm an engineer I like rationality, but I get pissed of because I know that they are talking to me without the "Faith problem" in their back and as I know how to face the "Faith problem" is hard I don't like to discuss with someone that did less effort than me.

That's what I don't like about atheists, but as this thread is "Why atheists hate Religion?" and not "Why BitNow hate atheists?" I think my post is OT.

Thank You.
/OT
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 01:25:19 PM
Atheists may hate religion because of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

A lot of atheists may argue that Hitler was a Christian and so everything horrible he did, they blame Christians. Which is idiotic because he wasn't a Christian.

The bible clearly warns that people will claim to be Christian, and they aren't really. A true Jesus-Christ follower will be like Jesus in their actions.

Then atheists will say "no-true Scotsman fallacy!" But Christianity has a definition.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

And by definition, given to us by Jesus, real Christians will follow Jesus's sayings, which are actually the Father's sayings, which are written to us in the bible.

Thou Shalt Not Kill was a commandment from the Lord, and obviously this means Hitler was not Christian. There are plenty of other smaller examples, such those who chant that "God hates fags" etc, they're not Christians. Jesus is all about loving thy neighbor as thy self and that's one of His commandments. You will be able to tell a Christian by their fruit.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit

For more info on Hitler not being Christian, see this video: Hitler was a Christian DEBUNKED !!! Most Ridiculous Claim EVER!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 14, 2015, 01:14:50 PM

Since you don't want to agree with others in how to fight atheism, stop getting off topic by telling others that they are off topic when they fight atheism their way.

Smiley

I was just answering to your question.

Well, thank you. Now stop answering my questions and get back on topic.    Grin
legendary
September 14, 2015, 01:13:39 PM

Since you don't want to agree with others in how to fight atheism, stop getting off topic by telling others that they are off topic when they fight atheism their way.

Smiley

I was just answering to your question.
legendary
September 14, 2015, 01:07:07 PM
OT

Right. The point is atheism. Why do you keep saying "O/T" when others attempt to fight atheism in a different way than you do? If you need agreement in the way atheism is fought, you need to talk about other things than atheism to get a base for fighting atheism. It's all about fighting atheism.

So, why do you disagree with yourself by saying that we should fight atheism, but when we try to get agreement with you on how to do it, you state that we are off topic?

Smiley

Because I already said that I have a problem believing Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah).

None of us lived back then. So, how can we know that Genesis applies to us?

Smiley

Hey man: I have a problem believing that Jesus Chris is our Lord (the Messiah) not faith problem in the words of G-d.

I believe in G-d, is his son that I don't have too much belief in him.

Hope this is understandable English enough.

Thank You.

Now, please stop going OT and keep to the discussion.

Thank You.
/OT

EDIT: You only strengthen the atheist position when you do this.

Smiley
legendary
September 14, 2015, 01:01:21 PM
OT

Right. The point is atheism. Why do you keep saying "O/T" when others attempt to fight atheism in a different way than you do? If you need agreement in the way atheism is fought, you need to talk about other things than atheism to get a base for fighting atheism. It's all about fighting atheism.

So, why do you disagree with yourself by saying that we should fight atheism, but when we try to get agreement with you on how to do it, you state that we are off topic?

Smiley

Because I already said that I have a problem believing Jesus Christ is our Lord (the Messiah).

None of us lived back then. So, how can we know that Genesis applies to us?

Smiley

Hey man: I have a problem believing that Jesus Chris is our Lord (the Messiah) not faith problem in the words of G-d.

I believe in G-d, is his son that I don't have too much belief in him.

Hope this is understandable English enough.

Thank You.

Now, please stop going OT and keep to the discussion.

Thank You.
/OT
legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:58:05 PM
OT
So, what's your point? You have said that we are supposed to stick together to fight atheism. I say we need to have agreement before we can fight atheism effectively. You don't want to have agreement, but yet you want to keep on fighting atheism. Doesn't make sense.

Smiley

Why you keep pointing attention on me? The subject of this thread is atheism.

I think your post is OT.

Thank You.
/OT

Smiley
legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:52:33 PM
OT
So, what's your point? You have said that we are supposed to stick together to fight atheism. I say we need to have agreement before we can fight atheism effectively. You don't want to have agreement, but yet you want to keep on fighting atheism. Doesn't make sense.

Smiley

Why you keep pointing attention on me? The subject of this thread is atheism.

I think your post is OT.

Thank You.
/OT
legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:42:56 PM

Thank You.

Smiley
legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:31:59 PM

Who formally agreed to accept any definition of "atheism?" You are just talking off the top of your head as usual.

If Christianity doesn't express its differences when talking about atheism or anything else, but rather tries to cover those differences up just to fight that which is a common enemy, then Christianity is living a lie at the same time it is trying to clear up a different lie.

We agreed.

You cannot discuss the subject "Why do Atheists hate Religion" whitout agreeing on the definition of Atheism. (Definition N.3)

This is a forum. In a forum, definitions might be long, and they might be short. It simply depends on who is presenting the definitions, and why. If we want to get into picky, long-winded definitions, just so that we can argue all kinds of picky things, that's okay. Remember that the more the words, the less the meaning. But sometimes that kind of thing is fun.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t:
atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist?s=t:
atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun
1. a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.
...omissis...

I agree with the Oxford dictionary definition stated here.

...omissis...

...omissis...
...omissis...

Yes and I did agree with you with the definition of atheism being the one in the Oxford dictionary:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun
[mass noun]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ref: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

...omissis...

...omissis...

Please keep to the subject of atheism that we already come to an agreement that is the Oxford dictionary definition:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.  
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

I understand your Faith.

Thank You.

It is YOU who are off topic by promoting lies to clear up a specific lie.

Smiley

Quoting myself:
We are fighting against atheism, don't confuse your opponents.

Thank You.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
September 14, 2015, 12:24:52 PM

You seem to want to fight your atheist opponents with a spear and sword. Why not fight them with modern armament like I am trying to teach you to do?
Because that theist likely has a higher IQ than you do. The harsh truth is that here in the twenty first century, theists can't win any battle fought with reason, you can only win fights fought with violence.

And you're even losing those now, too. How embarrassing. Sooner or later, reason is going to suffocate all superstition to death in the information age.

legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:11:57 PM

However, God has only one form of Christianity, one Church. Those who believe in Jesus salvation. They can be found in many of the formal churches, right along with those who do not believe in Jesus. Also, among those who do not attend any formal church, or hold to any formal religion. Some Christians make mistakes in some of the things they believe. Others make mistakes in other things that they believe. But if they believe in Jesus salvation, they are part of God's church, no matter what else they believe. And that is all that is important for them.

Smiley

This thread is about atheism that as per Oxford dictionary definition we agreed 5/6 pages ago is the lack of Faith.

I think your post is OT and is only giving more power to the atheist by showing the division between us within Christianity.

Thank You.

Who formally agreed to accept any definition of "atheism?" You are just talking off the top of your head as usual.

If Christianity doesn't express its differences when talking about atheism or anything else, but rather tries to cover those differences up just to fight that which is a common enemy, then Christianity is living a lie at the same time it is trying to clear up a different lie.

It is YOU who are off topic by promoting lies to clear up a specific lie.

Smiley
legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:07:08 PM

However, God has only one form of Christianity, one Church. Those who believe in Jesus salvation. They can be found in many of the formal churches, right along with those who do not believe in Jesus. Also, among those who do not attend any formal church, or hold to any formal religion. Some Christians make mistakes in some of the things they believe. Others make mistakes in other things that they believe. But if they believe in Jesus salvation, they are part of God's church, no matter what else they believe. And that is all that is important for them.

Smiley

This thread is about atheism that as per Oxford dictionary definition we agreed 5/6 pages ago is the lack of Faith.

I think your post is OT and is only giving more power to the atheist by showing the division between us within Christianity.

Thank You.
legendary
September 14, 2015, 12:01:57 PM

Yes, we all are in witchcraft to some extent. Ours is not a world without sin. After all, if you do not spell your words right, your writing is ineffective. So, learn how to cast the "spell" (spelling) the right way, and use the right grammar and thinking behind your "spell," so that you can be effective in the fight. This way you can become a warrior magician.

Smiley

"How the Queen/King of England changed everything"

Smiley
legendary
September 14, 2015, 11:30:32 AM

Yes, we all are in witchcraft to some extent. Ours is not a world without sin. After all, if you do not spell your words right, your writing is ineffective. So, learn how to cast the "spell" (spelling) the right way, and use the right grammar and thinking behind your "spell," so that you can be effective in the fight. This way you can become a warrior magician.

Smiley

"How the Queen/King of England changed everything"
Jump to: