Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 363. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
September 10, 2015, 06:07:22 PM
So if atheists "need to die" according to the bible, how do you interpret or comprehend or process a statement like that?  Why would anyone need to die?  If you think that someone should die because it's written in a book, then your own ability to think is compromised.  If all you can do is refer to a book to make decisions in life, then what is the point?  Are you happy with yourself?  Do your friends consist of other people that base their lives off the same book only?

I'm just trying to follow the rules dude...

Well that didn't really answer the questions.  It sounds like you have blind faith, that is to say that critical thinking is absent.

So according to the bible and what you just said about atheists needing to die, then you have a reason to initiate violence when the atheist has not threatened you with violence.  Do you think that type of violence is justified and that only Christians have the right to live?

Your mentality dates back a few hundred years, where atheists were actually killed off wrongfully.  Even 50 years ago it was taboo to challenge religious belief.  Today we can debate religion pretty freely and I think most of the debates with Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins have beaten the crap out of the topic.  Imagine how many millions of people have been killed off in the name of religion...I bet the murderers were also just following the rules, without ever thinking about whether the rules made any sense or not.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 10, 2015, 05:57:38 PM
So if atheists "need to die" according to the bible, how do you interpret or comprehend or process a statement like that?  Why would anyone need to die?  If you think that someone should die because it's written in a book, then your own ability to think is compromised.  If all you can do is refer to a book to make decisions in life, then what is the point?  Are you happy with yourself?  Do your friends consist of other people that base their lives off the same book only?

I feel sorry for you dude.  Feel free to not answer this as it is personal, but can you share where you're from?

It's written in my profile and also on my blog that you'll find the link in my signature.

Thank You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I OFFEND GOD IF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD ..SO I OFFENDED YOU  Grin Grin Grin
IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD YOU HAVE ALREADY OFFENDED GOD..

Why then you say the word GOD if the same has no meaning to you?

If you worked for me and i said here is a list of jobs to do...you take the list of jobs and then think hmmm
i think i will change the list to how i see fit..Then i come back in work and say what have you done..
i did not tell you to do this ..lets see the list of jobs i give you to do ..i then look at the list and you have changed all what i told you to do..WELL THEN YOUR SACKED Grin Grin Grin

You wish.

WELL THE SAME WOULD GO FOR THE BIBLE SO YOUR GOING TO HELL..

I will ask for forgiveness.

SO HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU FOLLOWED THE LIST PROPERLY TO GODS LAW..IT BEEN CHANGED THAT MANY TIMES AND PLUS THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF SPIN OFFs TO THE SAME RELIGION..

There is only one list.

SO WHO IS RIGHT ..so your so sure its what you believe in thats the right one..

Was that a question or a statement?

SO WHO MADE YOU CHIEF RELIGIOUS EXPERT .. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank You
This is religion for you  Grin Grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 10, 2015, 05:48:57 PM

I feel sorry for you dude.  Feel free to not answer this as it is personal, but can you share where you're from?

It's written in my profile and also on my blog that you'll find the link in my signature.

Thank You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW CAN I OFFEND GOD IF THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD ..SO I OFFENDED YOU  Grin Grin Grin

Why then you say the word GOD if the same has no meaning to you?

If you worked for me and i said here is a list of jobs to do...you take the list of jobs and then think hmmm
i think i will change the list to how i see fit..Then i come back in work and say what have you done..
i did not tell you to do this ..lets see the list of jobs i give you to do ..i then look at the list and you have changed all what i told you to do..WELL THEN YOUR SACKED Grin Grin Grin

You wish.

I will ask for forgiveness.

SO HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU FOLLOWED THE LIST PROPERLY TO GODS LAW..IT BEEN CHANGED THAT MANY TIMES AND PLUS THERE IS SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF SPIN OFFs TO THE SAME RELIGION..

There is only one list.

SO WHO MADE YOU CHIEF RELIGIOUS EXPERT .. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank You
legendary
September 10, 2015, 05:46:28 PM
its why do atheist hate religion..DUMB ASS
because religion hates gay people so i hate religion..so what are you saying DICK BRAIN. ITS STILL ON TOPIC ...DERRRRRRRRRR Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NOT SO CLEVER ARE YOU

So: your objective was to offend me.

You already offended G-d, you should make up your brain on who you want to offend.

Thank You.

i did not tell you to do this ..lets see the list of jobs i give you to do ..i then look at the list and you have changed all what i told you to do..WELL THEN YOUR SACKED Grin Grin Grin DID GOD SPEAK TO YOU AND SAY
YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE ..YOUR BELIEFS IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY TO FOLLOW ME Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CRANK POT
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
September 10, 2015, 05:45:47 PM
YER RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK WILL DO ..its already started the war.. religion is gone..FREEDOM OF SPEECH ..FUCK YOUR GOD ANY OTHER GODS OUT THERE YOU FUCKIN CRANK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NO SUCH THING AS GOD DICK BRAIN..PLUS YOU OFFEND ME WHEN YOU SAY THERE IS ONE..
SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD ..

I AM NOT SCARED OF NO MAN ..

I think that's the reason cause "atheists needs to die" according to the Bible.

We just saw an extreme case of atheist.

So if atheists "need to die" according to the bible, how do you interpret or comprehend or process a statement like that?  Why would anyone need to die?  If you think that someone should die because it's written in a book, then your own ability to think is compromised.  If all you can do is refer to a book to make decisions in life, then what is the point?  Are you happy with yourself?  Do your friends consist of other people that base their lives off the same book only?

I feel sorry for you dude.  Feel free to not answer this as it is personal, but can you share where you're from?
legendary
September 10, 2015, 05:11:34 PM
because religion hates gay people so i hate religion..so what are you saying DICK BRAIN. ITS STILL ON TOPIC ...DERRRRRRRRRR Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NOT SO CLEVER ARE YOU

So: your objective was to offend me.

You already offended G-d, you should make up your brain on who you want to offend.

Thank You.
legendary
September 10, 2015, 05:06:36 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL HELP YOU Wink ;)ONLY U CAN HELP U Grin Grin Grin
PLUS TO ALL GAY PEOPLE OUT THERE..WHY do you say god loves you when it clearly states he does not love you..you cannot change the bibles teachings to suit yourself because your gay ..according to god he hates gays..
so if your gay and you believe in god WOW WOW..get real he hates you..

That's an OT. We are not discussing gay people, we are discussing atheism.

Open your own thread to discuss "Faith an gay people".

Thank You.
legendary
September 10, 2015, 05:01:29 PM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NO AMOUNT OF PRAYING WILL HELP YOU Wink ;)ONLY U CAN HELP U Grin Grin Grin
PLUS TO ALL GAY PEOPLE OUT THERE..WHY do you say god loves you when it clearly states he does not love you..you cannot change the bibles teachings to suit yourself because your gay ..according to god he hates gays..

That's an OT. We are not discussing gay people, we are discussing atheism.

Open your own thread to discuss "Faith an gay people".

Thank You.
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:52:55 PM
YER RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK WILL DO ..its already started the war.. religion is gone..FREEDOM OF SPEECH ..FUCK YOUR GOD ANY OTHER GODS OUT THERE YOU FUCKIN CRANK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:49:53 PM
Maybe we all just want to help the other side to find the real truth in which we believe by insulting their choice, so they would understand their fault.
Another factor is that people in general don't like others that are different. This is true to many social groups, and to find an answer to this you should ask more generally: Why we hate different from us people?

That's an OT, the subject of this thread is "Why do atheists hate Religion?".

Yours was a question was not an answer: answering a question with another question is not a polite way of going forward.

Thank You.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
September 10, 2015, 04:46:55 PM
Maybe we all just want to help the other side to find the real truth in which we believe by insulting their choice, so they would understand their fault.
Another factor is that people in general don't like others that are different. This is true to many social groups, and to find an answer to this you should ask more generally: Why we hate different from us people?
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:45:51 PM
OT
you know nothing . YOU ARE A SHEEP Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy DUMB ASS
7 YEAR OLD HAS MORE BRAINS THAN YOU Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Are you able to answer a straight question?
/OT
GODS ARE A THING OF THE PAST ITS TIME TO MOVE FORWARD..
CHINA REMOVING CROSSES FRANCE DOES THIS UK WILL DO THE SAME SOON WATCH THIS SPACE DICK BRAIN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:43:22 PM

legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:42:07 PM
HIGH OF LIFE DUMB NUTS

You will have a short one if you keep offending people.

Thank you and best regards.
YER RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK WILL U DO ..its already started the war.. religion is gone..FREEDOM OF SPEECH ..FUCK YOUR GOD ANY OTHER GODS OUT THERE YOU FUCKIN CRANK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:40:55 PM
OT
you know nothing . YOU ARE A SHEEP Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy DUMB ASS

Are you able to answer a straight question?
/OT
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:36:38 PM
so what was your question .NUTTER..
if its why atheist hate religion .. its because its a book of stories and that is all it is Grin Grin
a lack of belief in gods teachings...

I've already answered that question.

you and badecker are a pair of contradicting plant pots Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

YOU KNOW NOTHING..RELIGIOUS BELIEFS WILL BE WIPED OUT IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS Cool Cool Cool

Why are you putting another person into it?

Are you able to speak to me?

I repeat: are you high?
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:35:47 PM
OT
HIGH OF LIFE DUMB NUTS

You will have a short one if you keep offending people.

Thank you and best regards.
/OT
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:32:25 PM
if its why atheist hate religion .. its because its a book of stories and that is all it is Grin Grin

you and badecker are a pair of contradicting plant pots Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

YOU KNOW NOTHING..RELIGIOUS BELIEFS WILL BE WIPED OUT IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS Cool Cool Cool

HIGH OF LIFE DUMB NUTS
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:21:09 PM
OT

/OT
legendary
September 10, 2015, 04:14:26 PM
Breakthroughs in science and medicine are happening all the time Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

plus you said were all going to die now you say were not going to die
 MAKE YOUR MIND UP YOU NUTTER..
And now your saying science will give us eternal life ...YOU SAID GOD WILL DO THIS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SO WHICH IS IT SCIENCE OR GOD..I SAY SCIENCE..SO LOOKS LIKE YOU TALK A LOAD OF POOOOOO..
DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy DUMB ASS

Says the man that is not able to answer a simple question... hahaha.

YOU KNOW NOTHING..RELIGIOUS BELIEFS IN GODS WILL BE WIPED OUT IN THE NEXT 100 YEARS Cool Cool Cool
I had to say religious beliefs in gods because of plant pot bedecker..
because he says if you do something a lot he says you are religious Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 no matter what you do I.E i love my children.well he says i am religious because of that reason Cheesy Cheesy
Cheesy..because i am religiously doing something Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

well get real because in this day and age if we are religious it means we believe in gods END OF..
SO STOP TALIKING POOOOOOOOOO Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: