Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 362. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
September 12, 2015, 11:51:44 AM
What happened down there... if it isn't too personal, that is?
None of your business, filthy mortal.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 12, 2015, 09:15:15 AM
i just thought that atheists had the belief that religion causes one to have a reason to fight in the most extreme cases. Purely crude but no religion = no fights is the way that some think anyway
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 12, 2015, 09:10:37 AM
I already placed my personal behaviour here a few days ago. So I'm not religious.I believe in science! Religion is the biggest factor why we always have war and hate on this planet.
I just wanted to add that the thread title is kind of missleading. Because my personal experience is very often the other way around.I got hated by religious believers because I am not religious.Religious people hate Atheists. Not all but there are enough out there who do.

Anyone who hates people isn't really Christian.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 12, 2015, 05:58:47 AM
I already placed my personal behaviour here a few days ago. So I'm not religious.I believe in science! Religion is the biggest factor why we always have war and hate on this planet.
I just wanted to add that the thread title is kind of missleading. Because my personal experience is very often the other way around.I got hated by religious believers because I am not religious.Religious people hate Atheists. Not all but there are enough out there who do.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 12, 2015, 12:50:07 AM
I have a few serious questions for those of you who consider yourselves Christian.

1) Do you use the bible as an everyday guide to live your life?

2) Do you consider whats written in the bible as GOD's inerrant word, and therefor every rule, story, command is to be considered true and or factual?

I would like to start off by saying that im sincerely interested in the opinions and beliefs of those who consider themselves "religious".

Im not interested in immature back n forth nonsense and promise to maintain a level of respect for anyone who takes the time to respond with respectful dialog whether we agree or disagree.

I would simply ask for the same level of respect in return.
Thank you

1) Yes
2) I would say yes to them being true and factual if it came from the Lord.... but I think there are translation problems and I think things were left out of the bible (on purpose), that should have been in there. So I can't say it hasn't been tampered with in some way. Also, not all rules apply because Jesus came to be sacrificed for us and so the rules about sacrificing and being unclean have been taken care of with His sacrifice. In general, yes, but it takes discernment and studying the bible to feel like we have the truth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 12:20:31 AM
I have a few serious questions for those of you who consider yourselves Christian.

1) Do you use the bible as an everyday guide to live your life?

2) Do you consider whats written in the bible as GOD's inerrant word, and therefor every rule, story, command is to be considered true and or factual?

I would like to start off by saying that im sincerely interested in the opinions and beliefs of those who consider themselves "religious".

Im not interested in immature back n forth nonsense and promise to maintain a level of respect for anyone who takes the time to respond with respectful dialog whether we agree or disagree.

I would simply ask for the same level of respect in return.
Thank you

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 11, 2015, 10:05:02 PM
Hi, Beliathon. Hadn't seen you posting for a while. Glad to see that you are back.
Yeah just got back from hell, Satan sends his regards. Also God is dead and it's our time now. We will feast on your flesh.

Hail Satan, the awakening draws near.

Glad you made it back. Hope things weren't too hard on you down there... for you, that is. But for us, it would have been difficult to go on without your cheer.

What happened down there... if it isn't too personal, that is?

Smiley
September 11, 2015, 09:23:56 PM
Hi, Beliathon. Hadn't seen you posting for a while. Glad to see that you are back.
Yeah just got back from hell, Satan sends his regards. Also God is dead and it's our time now. We will feast on your flesh.

legendary
September 11, 2015, 04:22:41 AM
Did you read them all?

you have never read one Cheesy Cheesy because  is the koran the same as the bible and the jewish bible is that the same as the other 2 books...answer NO NO NO
So you know nothing..
SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
pray to the earth thats your god nothing else THE EARTH IS ALIVE AND IT CREATED YOU..
makes more sense than the bible Grin Grin Grin Grin

i will sit down and do some chanting and i will write a new religion its called the earth world creation..
i will sit down and the earth will tell me what laws to write and we must obey them or i will kill you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and it will be more believable than the bible..so make sure you believe it or i will send the winds blowing at 500 miles an hour to kill everyone if you don.t believe in the earth.. Cheesy Cheesy

does this sound bonkers Grin Grin Grin
well this is how religious book were invented FACT no different .. a person as done exactly the same as i was thinking
so all you religious people GROW UP YOUR NOT 7 YEARS OLD ..
Its like you still believe in father christmas and your 20 years old Grin Grin Grin thick people..

i am going now my head is spinning ..

You talk about growing up!

We barely know anything about science at all. We can hardly keep ourselves alive for 100 years! God is the Great Scientist Who placed all the science into the earth and universe. And His science in Himself and His Heaven of Heavens is infinitely greater than the combined sciences of this whole universe a billion times over.

Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your funny make your mind up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 1 min you say were all going to die then next you say were all going to live forever because of science..and now your saying might not live 100 years Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wow must be hard for you to get dressed in the morning Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cannot make your mind up...
which is it hmmmmmm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS IS YOUR FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ON THIS THREAD Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided Undecided All in that order

THIS IS MY FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ABOUT THIS TOPIC Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy All in that order

I see you are following your calling... making faces.    Grin

Now all you need to do is get some good pictures in here, like Beliathon does. Just look at his post a couple of posts above.

Smiley
legendary
September 11, 2015, 04:21:16 AM

Smiley
September 11, 2015, 01:17:59 AM
I shit on all your gods - past, present, and future.

Actually no I changed my mind, I hope each and every one of your personal gods turn out to be real, but all of them hate all of you, and have always hated you, and none of you find out the truth until you die, when they decide to torture you for all eternity because they're petty assholes like you and they just so happen to hate your stupid-fuck face. You deserve it for living a lie like the stupid-fuck sheep you are.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 10, 2015, 10:39:08 PM
Did you read them all?

you have never read one Cheesy Cheesy because  is the koran the same as the bible and the jewish bible is that the same as the other 2 books...answer NO NO NO
So you know nothing..
pray to the earth thats your god nothing else THE EARTH IS ALIVE AND IT CREATED YOU..

i will sit down and do some chanting and i will write a new religion its called the earth world creation..
i will sit down and the earth will tell me what laws to write and we must obey them or i will kill you  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and it will be more believable than the bible..so make sure you believe it or i will send the winds blowing at 500 miles an hour to kill everyone if you don.t believe in the earth.. Cheesy Cheesy

well this is how religious book were invented FACT no different .. a person as done exactly the same as i was thinking
Its like you still believe in father christmas and your 20 years old Grin Grin Grin thick people..

We barely know anything about science at all. We can hardly keep ourselves alive for 100 years! God is the Great Scientist Who placed all the science into the earth and universe. And His science in Himself and His Heaven of Heavens is infinitely greater than the combined sciences of this whole universe a billion times over.

Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your funny make your mind up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 1 min you say were all going to die then next you say were all going to live forever because of science..and now your saying might not live 100 years Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wow must be hard for you to get dressed in the morning Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cannot make your mind up...
which is it hmmmmmm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THIS IS YOUR FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ON THIS THREAD Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided Undecided All in that order

THIS IS MY FACE WHEN YOU TYPE ABOUT THIS TOPIC Huh Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy All in that order
legendary
September 10, 2015, 07:42:00 PM
Did you read them all?

So you know nothing..

Smiley
legendary
September 10, 2015, 07:37:53 PM

Now that I know how to handle atheist I don't need to reply to your questions anymore.

Quoting myself:
I think this thread can be closed now.

How selfish and rude. Go away. The rest of us want to play here some more.    Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 10, 2015, 06:58:29 PM

Well it's not really about your past sins, it's your current mentality which lacks tolerance for other people around the world.  If you understand the flawed mentality of "just following the rules" without questioning them, then why not question that mentality?  It's only people of this mentality that have been recruited into groups of mass genocide...killing tons of people while thinking they're doing the right thing.  

Why would someone that lives outside of a Christian dominated country EVER believe in Christianity?  Surely you see the correlation between people for the most part, continuing the belief or lack of belief in the society they grow up in...there's no decision making process.  You are Christian because your parents are.  If you grew up in Iran, you'd likely be Muslim.  If you grew up in Thailand, you'd likely be Buddhist.  And if they didn't get to you young enough, you'd likely ask too many unanswered questions to really believe what religion wants you to.  So when you see an atheist, instead of thinking that he or she should die, you might think that they just didn't have people forcing it upon them as kids and it has literally zero significance to them even though it does to you.

For moderating this thread and telling people when they are speaking off topic, you have not answered a single on-topic question I have asked you.  It's probably time to stop moderating others if you can't moderate yourself Smiley

I don't agree.

Now that I know how to handle atheist I don't need to reply to your questions anymore.

Quoting myself:
I think this thread can be closed now.
legendary
September 10, 2015, 06:50:51 PM
Did you read them all?

So you know nothing..

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
September 10, 2015, 06:38:15 PM
Well that didn't really answer the questions.  It sounds like you have blind faith, that is to say that critical thinking is absent.

So according to the bible and what you just said about atheists needing to die, then you have a reason to initiate violence when the atheist has not threatened you with violence.  Do you think that type of violence is justified and that only Christians have the right to live?

Your mentality dates back a few hundred years, where atheists were actually killed off wrongfully.  Even 50 years ago it was taboo to challenge religious belief.  Today we can debate religion pretty freely and I think most of the debates with Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins have beaten the crap out of the topic.  Imagine how many millions of people have been killed off in the name of religion...I bet the murderers were also just following the rules, without ever thinking about whether the rules made any sense or not.

Sure: I needed to answer your question before that debate.

Now I don't.

And... don't get ever again moral on me, I have lots of sins on my back so I'm carrying the same as you. I will be free only when forgiven.

I always replied to this kind of questions, now my sins are to high to get so deep in that discussion.

Thank You.

Well it's not really about your past sins, it's your current mentality which lacks tolerance for other people around the world.  If you understand the flawed mentality of "just following the rules" without questioning them, then why not question that mentality?  It's only people of this mentality that have been recruited into groups of mass genocide...killing tons of people while thinking they're doing the right thing. 

Why would someone that lives outside of a Christian dominated country EVER believe in Christianity?  Surely you see the correlation between people for the most part, continuing the belief or lack of belief in the society they grow up in...there's no decision making process.  You are Christian because your parents are.  If you grew up in Iran, you'd likely be Muslim.  If you grew up in Thailand, you'd likely be Buddhist.  And if they didn't get to you young enough, you'd likely ask too many unanswered questions to really believe what religion wants you to.  So when you see an atheist, instead of thinking that he or she should die, you might think that they just didn't have people forcing it upon them as kids and it has literally zero significance to them even though it does to you.

For moderating this thread and telling people when they are speaking off topic, you have not answered a single on-topic question I have asked you.  It's probably time to stop moderating others if you can't moderate yourself Smiley
legendary
September 10, 2015, 06:21:01 PM
ALL RELIGIOUS BOOKS TEACH IS ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY Grin Grin Grin

Did you read them all?

SO SHOVE ALL RELIGION ITS A JOKE FOR IDIOT THINKERS..WAKE UP DUMB ASSES ITS THE 21ST CENTURY

I know what time is it and I know where I am.

Plus to all religious people i hate your religion BUT NOT YOU AS A PERSON AND I HOPE YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...and keep your religion to yourself because its a load of bullshit Grin Grin

People is always the problem.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY ALL

Thank You.

100 YEARS IT WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST JUST LIKE WITCHES Grin Grin Grin

Are you going to live 100 years?

Thank You.
legendary
September 10, 2015, 06:15:44 PM
ALL RELIGIOUS BOOKS TEACH IS ITS MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY Grin Grin Grin
SO SHOVE ALL RELIGION ITS A JOKE FOR IDIOT THINKERS..WAKE UP DUMB ASSES ITS THE 21ST CENTURY
Plus to all religious people i hate your religion BUT NOT YOU AS A PERSON AND I HOPE YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER...and keep your religion to yourself because its a load of bullshit Grin Grin

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY ALL
100 YEARS IT WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST JUST LIKE WITCHES Grin Grin Grin
legendary
September 10, 2015, 06:09:45 PM
Well that didn't really answer the questions.  It sounds like you have blind faith, that is to say that critical thinking is absent.

So according to the bible and what you just said about atheists needing to die, then you have a reason to initiate violence when the atheist has not threatened you with violence.  Do you think that type of violence is justified and that only Christians have the right to live?

Your mentality dates back a few hundred years, where atheists were actually killed off wrongfully.  Even 50 years ago it was taboo to challenge religious belief.  Today we can debate religion pretty freely and I think most of the debates with Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins have beaten the crap out of the topic.  Imagine how many millions of people have been killed off in the name of religion...I bet the murderers were also just following the rules, without ever thinking about whether the rules made any sense or not.

Sure: I needed to answer your question before that debate.

Now I don't.

And... don't get ever again moral on me, I have lots of sins on my back so I'm carrying the same as you. I will be free only when forgiven.

I always replied to this kind of questions, now my sins are to high to get so deep in that discussion.

Thank You.
Jump to: