Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 371. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
September 08, 2015, 04:27:04 PM

The point of entropy isn't to prove something. The point is that entropy is proven all around us in nature.

Smiley

"Talking Science to an atheist is like judging a fish for its skill to climb a tree".

If you talk Faith to them you will have better chances of success.

===================================================================================================================

What an outstanding intellectual dishonesty!  Shocked
Aren't we who blame religion for the wars, it's the people at war who does it.
And yes, it's recurrent that you use your imaginary friend to "forgive your sins"; let me tell you that under an atheists point of view only the people you harm can forgive you, not your imaginary friend.

Again stop taking so much responsability if you are not able to handle it.

Don't take it and Love will flourish out of you: once you'll find Love you'll find G-d.

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2015, 04:25:34 PM
Blaming someone else for something that we do is mostly an atheist thing. Most theist religions show the blame to be our own. Atheism often wants to blame theists for problems in the world. Look at all the wars that are attributed to religion right in this thread.

Smiley

What an outstanding intellectual dishonesty!  Shocked
Aren't we who blame religion for the wars, it's the people at war who does it.
And yes, it's recurrent that you use your imaginary friend to "forgive your sins"; let me tell you that under an atheists point of view only the people you did harm to can forgive you, not your imaginary friend.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:25:26 PM

Blaming someone else for something that we do is mostly an atheist thing. Most theist religions show the blame to be our own. Atheism often wants to blame theists for problems in the world. Look at all the wars that are attributed to religion right in this thread.

Smiley

That is showing me the way.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 08, 2015, 04:24:02 PM
Dude, you've no evidence of nothing! You've long shots based on theories you clearly don't know.
Entropy proves zip, the Universe ain't binary or exact to start with.

At a fundamental level of conceptual understanding (which is the only thing that matters inasmuch as theorizing about it), yes it is.

But yeah, entropy proves zip.

The point of entropy isn't to prove something. The point is that entropy is proven all around us in nature.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:22:38 PM
Simple answer to a difficult problem.

If you take the responsability of what you just said that is fine with me.

An Atheist has probably the most difficult task: Assume responsibility.
Unlike theists we lack a deity to blame.
So yes, I take such responsibility on my daily actions.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:21:33 PM
Dude, you've no evidence of nothing! You've long shots based on theories you clearly don't know.

At a fundamental level of conceptual understanding (which is the only thing that matters inasmuch as theorizing about it), yes it is.

The Universe is quantum, binary is a cheap hack for make it easier for us.

Please: this topic is about "why do Atheists hate Religion"

Religion has Faith as its powerful tool: taking about Science is OT (Off Topic).

Thank You.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:19:26 PM
The Universe is quantum, binary is a cheap hack for make it easier for us.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:18:16 PM

Thank You.

Piece of advice: start not to take other's people responsibility and you'll find Love in yourself, when you find love you'll find G-d.

By then: thank You.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
September 08, 2015, 04:12:47 PM

legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:12:24 PM

legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

Atheism has no clear written directives for morals, and no written examples, except, of course, when the atheist accepts parts of God-religions.

That why atheists cannot Love.

If you can't love you cannot live Life.

If you want my view in this problem is: uncertain people that do not even have the guts to admit that they are atheist.

They simply live in the limbo and are fight for their happiness while we fight for our life.

Thank You.

Actually...

When a person who is 50 years old remembers back to the time when he was 30, it seemed that time went by a lot slower back then. And 20 was even slower. And 10-years-old took even longer for a single year to go by. I remember my fifth birthday. It took, like, forever for the next year to go by until I was 6. Here's the point.

How long did it take for the first month in Mommy's tummy to go by? A billion years? In other words, in Mommy's tummy I was experiencing millions or billions of years worth of time when compared to the time of one year when I am 50. Think about what I am saying here.

The further point? Practice makes perfect. In all those times in Mommy's tummy, I was practicing the love of God that was bringing me into being.

Sure, it only takes a hundred years or so outside of Mommy's tummy for me to push myself outside of the practice of love that I had in Mommy's tummy. But even the atheist or unbeliever in God can't easily push himself outside of all those practice times in Mommy's tummy.

The final point? Even the atheist has some form of warped love. And even the believer in God has warped aspects of the love that he holds.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:06:10 PM
There's a pretty simple and plain forward moral rule to abide to:

"Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you".

Easy and solves most of the problems... and turns funny religious people is usually so unaware of it.

legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:04:12 PM
There's a pretty simple and plain forward moral rule to abide to:

"Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do to you".

Easy and solves most of the problems... and turns funny religious people is usually so unaware of it.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:48:38 PM

Atheism has no clear written directives for morals, and no written examples, except, of course, when the atheist accepts parts of God-religions.

That why atheists cannot Love.

If you can't love you cannot live Life.

If you want my view in this problem is: uncertain people that do not even have the guts to admit that they are atheist.

They simply live in the limbo and are fight for their happiness while we fight for our life.

What is funny about all of that is that in the english version of the Bible you have the fruit while in the italian/greek version of the Bible you have no fruit given to Adam and Eve.

That is funny.

Thank You.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:47:43 PM
Nobody - not even God - wants to take this freedom from them.

That's why I'm shutting up and waiting when they will kill themself by making an error.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.

Don't worry about it so much. As you can see, some of them simply argue without making much sense in their arguments. Others avoid this thread out of "boredom." The little bit we do here in this thread, are nothing that will help any of them except that they are true seekers ahead of time. It's the true seeker that we are trying to point in the right direction.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

You haven't looked around you to see everything eroding, wearing down, coming to an end, dying, have you? When you are on your deathbed, then perhaps you will recognize entropy.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:42:15 PM
right lets talk about love in religion

a jew lets there son or daughter die because there god says nature must take its cause its gods will Undecided
rather than let a doctor operate on there kids

a muslim will stone his own daughter to death if they commit adultery
 plus they will do all sorts of horrible things to there own daughters if they do not comply ..

a christian will disown there own child and say horrible things to there own child if they are gay they even say there going to hell with hatred for there own children

so being an atheist means i cannot love.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy religious freaks love a book more than there own family
 AND GOD SAID NO HE NEVER ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND Grin Grin

Finally, you are getting down to things basic.

Your questions or points don't really have an answer. People are not endowed with clear answers in these areas. The closest we can come, is to apply religious writing expressed actions to those that we, the people, do.

The atheism religion is at a disadvantage in this regard. Atheism has no clear written directives for morals, and no written examples, except, of course, when the atheist accepts parts of God-religions.

Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:42:02 PM

Who are you talking to?

Please put the subject of your posts to identify the destinatary: this is how forum rules are.

It is useful to scrap noise form useful informations.

Thank You.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:39:02 PM
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:38:13 PM
Nobody - not even God - wants to take this freedom from them.

That's why I'm shutting up and waiting when they will kill themself by making an error.

Smiley

:-|

Thank You.
Jump to: