Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 375. (Read 901341 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 07, 2015, 04:42:25 PM
@popcorn1

Please keep all your replies in one post.

Multiple replies in multiple posts is considered SPAM.

===================================================================================================================

I gave you the simple definition of atheism and atheist. All the rest of the definitions suggest the same meaning, although many of them do it with an abundance of words.

Since I also showed you that, even if there happened to be no God, the atheist himself is the supreme being he is trying to deny, all you jokers are doing is batting at the air... air that you happen to attach words to, because words are easy.

Since I also showed you that God exists through 3 common scientific laws, atheism is a complete nullity. All that atheists want to do is make noise to prove they are something. But you jokers don't have to do this. God knows you are there, and He accepts you. Now accept Him.

Too bad for you atheist jokers. There isn't anything there in you. And there won't be until you start to accept the fact that God exists.

Smiley

Yes and I did agree with you with the definition of atheism being the one in the Oxford dictionary:
Definition of atheism in English:
noun
[mass noun]
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
Ref: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/atheism

What are you rattling about?

Thank You and best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 07, 2015, 04:37:15 PM
The fact that the sentence:
GOD created life
makes:
MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

explains why
most of your life revolves around science..you would not be typing on this thread if not for science..

please, go get a Life.

Your Life should revolves around people not science.

You don't have a Life, get over it.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRAIN
why are you trying to be a plant pot.. Undecided Undecided Undecided
no point even trying to explain to you because your so stupid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you can be on your own and you still be using science Wink Wink arrr do you know what forget about it Wink Wink

you are to thick to understand how old are you 3 Wink Wink
sorry for being so harsh BUT Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided  Shocked :oTHIS IS MY FACE

make sense please Grin Grin

I gave you the simple definition of atheism and atheist. All the rest of the definitions suggest the same meaning, although many of them do it with an abundance of words.

Since I also showed you that, even if there happened to be no God, the atheist himself is the supreme being he is trying to deny, all you jokers are doing is batting at the air... air that you happen to attach words to, because words are easy.

Since I also showed you that God exists through 3 common scientific laws, atheism is a complete nullity. All that atheists want to do is make noise to prove they are something. But you jokers don't have to do this. God knows you are there, and He accepts you. Now accept Him.

Too bad for you atheist jokers. There isn't anything there in you. And there won't be until you start to accept the fact that God exists.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 07, 2015, 04:34:19 PM
A full member, now. Its name is popcorn1. Starting to sound more and more like Decksperiment with every post.

Smiley
WELL HE MUST BE CLEVER THEN LIKE ME Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
OR EF AND BLIND LIKE ME Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SORRY BUT SOME COMMENTS ARE SO STUPID I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY WOULD POST SUCH SHIT Grin Grin
AND IT GETS MY BACK UP..

HOW DO YOU CREATE LIFE WITH A CELL PHONE WOW WOW WOW Grin Grin
 PLUS DON.T SAY GOD SAID BECAUSE HE NEVER ITS ALL IN YOUR MIND NUTTERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
September 07, 2015, 04:13:39 PM
GOD created life
makes:
MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

explains why
most of your life revolves around science..you would not be typing on this thread if not for science..

please, go get a Life.

Your Life should revolves around people not science.

You don't have a Life, get over it.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRAIN
why are you trying to be a plant pot.. Undecided Undecided Undecided
no point even trying to explain to you because your so stupid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
you can be on your own and you still be using science Wink Wink arrr do you know what forget about it Wink Wink

you are to thick to understand how old are you 3 Wink Wink
sorry for being so harsh BUT Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided  Shocked :oTHIS IS MY FACE

make sense please Grin Grin
September 07, 2015, 03:57:45 PM
GOD created life
makes:
MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

explains why we need a definition of atheism.

Now please, go get a Life, before I'll kill you: your Life should revolves around people not science. You don't have a Life, get over it.

legendary
September 07, 2015, 03:51:48 PM
A full member, now. Its name is popcorn1. Starting to sound more and more like Decksperiment with every post.

Smiley
legendary
September 07, 2015, 02:35:27 PM
@CashBTC you asked Denker: "What's your definition of atheism?"

Can he have his own definition?
I would hope that his definition is the definition since there is only one.

In my experience, religious people are the ones who often have multiple definitions or interpretations.
I do love chatting with religious people tho....hours of entertainment for sure.

My definition is the Oxford dictionary definition.

===================================================================================================================

...omissis...

Your Life should revolve around people not science: this is called a cool Life.

tell me 1 invention that has come out of the bible or any religious books..
...omissis...

Life.

...omissis...
SCIENCE IS THE DEVIL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy THEN YOU DUMB ASSES GO MAKE A CALL ON YOUR PHONE OR USE THE INTERNET AND SWITCH THE TELLY ON Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THICK STUPID DUMB ASSES Grin Grin Grin

Once you cool down tell me how you are going to create Life with your cellphone.
So what you trying to say GOD created life Undecided Undecided Undecided THICK CUNT
WHAT YOUR SAYING MAKES NO SENSE TO ME  Grin Grin Grin
GO AND JUMP OF THE ROOF HEAD FIRST YOU STUPID TWAT Wink Wink
I SWEAR YOU REALLY ARE A DICK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..  

How about i have a wank and cum on me cell phone and ram it up your girlfriends cunt here is a way..
sounds stupid does it ..
WELL SO DO YOU TIT HEAD..
what a wanker...
you talk a load of shit..i know i sound harsh..but omg soft twat.

.how do you create life with a cell phone you thick cunt..what a waste of space you really are.
.if this is how you think go kill yourself dick head i wont loose any sleep
world be a better place without thinkers like you TOSSER Grin Grin Grin

YOU OWN THE AWARD FOR THE BIGGEST PLONKER I HAVE EVER SEEN TYPE ON HERE Wink Wink
WOW WOW WOW Grin Grin Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 06, 2015, 08:42:20 PM

There are probably multiple ways you can describe anything.  I doubt you could come up with a single, all encompassing definition.
September 06, 2015, 08:40:20 PM

In my experience, religious people are the ones who often have multiple definitions or interpretations.
I do love chatting with religious people tho....hours of entertainment for sure.

My definition is the Oxford dictionary definition.

...omissis...

Your Life should revolve around people not science: this is called a cool Life.

...omissis...

Life.

...omissis...
SCIENCE IS THE DEVIL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy THEN YOU DUMB ASSES GO MAKE A CALL ON YOUR PHONE OR USE THE INTERNET AND SWITCH THE TELLY ON Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Once you cool down tell me how you are going to create Life with your cellphone.
legendary
September 06, 2015, 08:28:07 PM
I'm an Atheist. I don't hate religions. I just believe in science that's all. But what I realized is that many wars, conflicts happened and still happen because of different religions. This is silly!!
I have friends who are jews, christians (catholic, evangelic orthodox), moslems. None of them asked me why I'm not religious. But from time to time they're arguing with each other and I'm just sitting there and shaking my head.

Science works, but 'how' and 'why' does it work?  Unfortunately, science will forever lack the means to answer these questions as the scientific method lacks the ability to explore and comment about real-but-abstract phenomena, e.g. mathematical principles governing physics in general, or the act of perception from which scientific knowledge can be inferred.  Because science cannot explore anything universal enough whose properties distribute to everything, it will never be a source of complete understanding, let alone a complete theory of knowledge in general.
WHAT  Undecided   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
the good thing about science is we always learn more and more useful information that can make our lives better..
So how will it make our lives better by reading the bible ..what will we discover that will benefit mankind..
i mean you get religious freaks saying science is the devil Undecided Undecided
and that same person uses all the implements made by science this is how dumb you religious freaks are Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
OK lets say we had no science would your life be better or worse.. I will tell you no running hot baths
no phone no telly no cars i could go on for ages what science as invented..

OK lets say we never had religion would your life be better or worse.. my life would be better or no worse because the bible serves no purpose but tells you how to be a better person ..which you should already know because you have feelings and emotions  Grin Grin

So before you call out SCIENCE..think of all the everyday stuff you use that was invented because of science..DUMBASS RELIGIOUS FREAKS..

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
September 06, 2015, 04:00:46 PM
I'm an Atheist. I don't hate religions. I just believe in science that's all. But what I realized is that many wars, conflicts happened and still happen because of different religions. This is silly!!
I have friends who are jews, christians (catholic, evangelic orthodox), moslems. None of them asked me why I'm not religious. But from time to time they're arguing with each other and I'm just sitting there and shaking my head.

Science works, but 'how' and 'why' does it work?  Unfortunately, science will forever lack the means to answer these questions as the scientific method lacks the ability to explore and comment about real-but-abstract phenomena, e.g. mathematical principles governing physics in general, or the act of perception from which scientific knowledge can be inferred.  Because science cannot explore anything universal enough whose properties distribute to everything, it will never be a source of complete understanding, let alone a complete theory of knowledge in general.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 06, 2015, 03:36:33 PM

September 06, 2015, 12:16:07 PM

This is a forum. In a forum, definitions might be long, and they might be short. It simply depends on who is presenting the definitions, and why. If we want to get into picky, long-winded definitions, just so that we can argue all kinds of picky things, that's okay. Remember that the more the words, the less the meaning. But sometimes that kind of thing is fun.

Study, Talk.

Do that in that succession and you will save every people's time.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t:
atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist?s=t:
atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun
1. a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

I agree with the Oxford dictionary definition stated here.

Do fish believe or disbelieve in a supreme being? Don't really know. But probably not.

How about cows? Trees? Grass? Rocks? Probably none of these. Maybe not even elephants and dolphins and whales and chimpanzees that all seem to have rather high intelligences.

But we all DO know who believes or disbelieves in a supreme being, don't we. It's human beings. If the others have the ability to believe or disbelieve, it is a limited ability.

Know what this means? It means that mankind is a supreme being. At least with regard to cows and trees and grass and rocks and elephants and dolphins and whales and chimpanzees, yes, and even fish, even though these listed things don't believe or disbelieve (very much).

I agree.

Come on, atheists. Think. Since atheism is completely false, yet atheists believe in it, atheism is a religion... even a cult.

Religion needs Faith: atheism is a Sin (2nd Commandment).

Smiley

:-|

EDIT: Not trying to suggest that Cash BTC is an atheist here.

You shouldn't.

Oh you are so funny.    Cheesy

But seriously speaking. Anybody who thinks that there is no supreme being, doesn't realize that by thinking this way, he is setting himself up as the supreme being that he is attempting to disavow. The plants and animals don't have the ability to think this way... make determinations about the existence of supreme beings. Certainly inanimate material can't think at all!

Atheists are simply supreme beings trying to believe that they don't exist. Of course, individually, after they die, they don't exist any more. But after death, they can't make any determinations of anything. Thus, they aren't atheists any longer, just as they aren't supreme beings then.

Ateism is a Sin: atheist are sinners that deserve death.
Why do atheists hate religion? They hate religion simply because they can't get away from it, no matter if there is a God or not. They simply don't have control in this area. And nobody likes being out of control.

That's not your problem.

Smiley

:-|

What's your definition of atheism?

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 05, 2015, 09:56:53 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 05, 2015, 09:24:13 AM
WRONG!

I don't care if you pray to whatever you want!
I care for the social impact of you trying to impose shit and want others to do or act like monkeys just because your God or whatever rig you joined told you to.

You are talking like if atheism implies we care about you to worship your deity, and this might be true with some since atheism has no doctrine, but under a rational view, whatever you worship is up to you.

The problem relies on the group psychology applied to the organized religions. Like in a concert when the singer asks the people to shout, wave, raise hands... obviously it is just stupid, he doesn't need that to sing and if you went there to listen to his music, the noise of people shouting or the visual noise of waving hands are counter-producing to the desired effect. However the singer is trying to see if the group is paying attention and under control.
Similar to what you've with the scammers you call preachers and prophets. What sort of God cares if you have a prepuce or women is covered up or naked, or you're pointing at a specific geographic location? So, that's just a way for the scammer to know he is in control of the group.

The person who started this thread, and thus the thread title was an atheist who hated religion. I don't get it either, but blame the atheist not the religious people.

As a Christian, pastors and priests and churches in general these days aren't really teaching the gospel of the bible. Yes, most are hypocrites. But hate the sin, not the sinner.
legendary
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2015, 03:17:34 AM
WRONG!

I don't care if you pray to whatever you want!
I care for the social impact of you trying to impose shit and want others to do or act like monkeys just because your God or whatever rig you joined told you to.

You are talking like if atheism implies we care about you to worship your deity, and this might be true with some since atheism has no doctrine, but under a rational view, whatever you worship is up to you.
The problem relies on the group psychology applied to the organized religions. Like in a concert when the singer asks the people to shout, wave, raise hands... obviously it is just stupid, he doesn't need that to sing and if you went there to listen to his music, the noise of people shouting or the visual noise of waving hands are counter-producing to the desired effect. However the singer is trying to see if the group is paying attention and under control.
Similar to what you've with the scammers you call preachers and prophets. What sort of God cares if you have a prepuce or women is covered up or naked, or you're pointing at a specific geographic location? So, that's just a way for the scammer to know he is in control of the group.
legendary
September 04, 2015, 10:59:17 PM
Do fish believe or disbelieve in a supreme being? Don't really know. But probably not.

WELL  Cheesy YOUR WRONG..plus you of all people should know they do Wink Wink
i bet you never knew this..watch and learn you will learn something Grin Grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfuMR3rlCII
DAGON

Oh you are so funny.    Cheesy

But seriously speaking. Anybody who thinks that there is no supreme being, doesn't realize that by thinking this way, he is setting himself up as the supreme being that he is attempting to disavow. The plants and animals don't have the ability to think this way... make determinations about the existence of supreme beings. Certainly inanimate material can't think at all!

Atheists are simply supreme beings trying to believe that they don't exist. Of course, individually, after they die, they don't exist any more. But after death, they can't make any determinations of anything. Thus, they aren't atheists any longer, just as they aren't supreme beings then.

Why do atheists hate religion? They hate religion simply because they can't get away from it, no matter if there is a God or not. They simply don't have control in this area. And nobody likes being out of control.

Smiley
legendary
September 04, 2015, 09:24:32 PM

WELL  Cheesy YOUR WRONG..plus you of all people should know they do Wink Wink
i bet you never knew this..watch and learn you will learn something Grin Grin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfuMR3rlCII
DAGON
legendary
September 04, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

...omissis...

You should ALL have a read here, cause you are all discussing without a clear objective.

When you discuss without a clear objective you are losing time as this 71-pages thread shows. (Definition N.2)

The OP should have started the thread with the definition of atheism, the fact that we are discussing the definition of atheism at page 71st of this thread is the prove that this thread is a big waste of time.

You cannot discuss the subject "Why do Atheists hate Religion" whitout agreeing on the definition of Atheism. (Definition N.3)

"Thank You" and best regards.

This is a forum. In a forum, definitions might be long, and they might be short. It simply depends on who is presenting the definitions, and why. If we want to get into picky, long-winded definitions, just so that we can argue all kinds of picky things, that's okay. Remember that the more the words, the less the meaning. But sometimes that kind of thing is fun.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t:
atheism
[ey-thee-iz-uh m]

noun
1. the doctrine or belief that there is no God.
2. disbelief in the existence of a supreme being or beings.

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheist?s=t:
atheist
[ey-thee-ist]

noun
1. a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

How about cows? Trees? Grass? Rocks? Probably none of these. Maybe not even elephants and dolphins and whales and chimpanzees that all seem to have rather high intelligences.

But we all DO know who believes or disbelieves in a supreme being, don't we. It's human beings. If the others have the ability to believe or disbelieve, it is a limited ability.

Know what this means? It means that mankind is a supreme being. At least with regard to cows and trees and grass and rocks and elephants and dolphins and whales and chimpanzees, yes, and even fish, even though these listed things don't believe or disbelieve (very much).

Come on, atheists. Think. Since atheism is completely false, yet atheists believe in it, atheism is a religion... even a cult.

Smiley

EDIT: Not trying to suggest that Cash BTC is an atheist here.
legendary
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2015, 02:54:58 PM
You're trying to make a point at a blunt end.
Unlike religions atheists do NOT have any sort of books or doctrines imposing them to perform those things.
As someone said "there will always be bad people, but it takes religion to put good people doing bad things".
Jump to: