Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 58. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 108
April 21, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
This issue is truly at large since a concern of what is true and what is not when it comes to supernatural being and supernatural beliefs are in contradiction. Out of so many religions, there are some peeple who does not conform with those --- the Atheists. Why do this people hate religion? I personally think that being an Atheist requires a lot of effort knowing if there is God and if He truly exist. They have searched for the truth almost their whole life; and they become frustrated knowing nothing. They invested so much questions that were not answered, and with that, they do not believe God. And they hate religion because they think that religions are all hypocrisy since they believe without a concrete proof. They cannot answet what an Atheist asked.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
I do see allot of similarities between religious fundamentals and atheist fundamentals. Anybody who is 100% certain of anything sets my alarm bells ringing. If you are 100% sure there is a god, ok thats fine but you cant be certain because really there is no substantial evidence but the same goes for hardcore atheists. There is nothing that says there couldn't be something out there ands im not referring to a bearded man sat on a throne. Even contemplating the Big Bang. What started the Big Bang, where did the space appear from for the universe to expand into? these questions are un answerable and any theory on that is just theory. Im not saying this proves there is a god im just saying this plants a seed of doubt in my head that we are living in a world without something else (I don't want to say god because of all the connotations it has)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 20, 2018, 09:14:02 AM
Why Atheists Hate Islam?
Because they know Islam is the opposite of their beliefs. In the Qur'an there is a verse about the Creator. And, a Muslim is subject to God. In the sense of being obedient, obedient, running his shari'ah and avoiding any restrictions. When they call atheism, it's hard for them not to defeat Islam and its followers. Because, Islam is a barrier that is still pure teachings. And, in history proved to be the most difficult religion to conquer, stripped down, manipulated is Islam. It is also possible that Dawkins's hatred of Islam is due to the inadequacy of the Crusade Syndrome within him as the most infected Westerners. When Islam belittles his calm, he then uses his final attitude to destroy Islam by accusing the cruel accusations as reported above. Therefore, when you find an atheist to hate Islam, do not be surprised.

and why do muslims flee the islamic state then?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
Why Atheists Hate Islam?
Because they know Islam is the opposite of their beliefs. In the Qur'an there is a verse about the Creator. And, a Muslim is subject to God. In the sense of being obedient, obedient, running his shari'ah and avoiding any restrictions. When they call atheism, it's hard for them not to defeat Islam and its followers. Because, Islam is a barrier that is still pure teachings. And, in history proved to be the most difficult religion to conquer, stripped down, manipulated is Islam. It is also possible that Dawkins's hatred of Islam is due to the inadequacy of the Crusade Syndrome within him as the most infected Westerners. When Islam belittles his calm, he then uses his final attitude to destroy Islam by accusing the cruel accusations as reported above. Therefore, when you find an atheist to hate Islam, do not be surprised.
April 19, 2018, 08:50:13 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

atheists are asking themselves in what world/place they have landed with their birth, they look carefully what is true and not. and they look at religions and see a rich guy at the top spreading hatred and religious violence and the rest sometimes starving to death or used as human shields suicide bombers or like human minefield clearers (iran-irak) war

from that perspective they avoid beeing part of the religion except they can instantly get the top position, which is usually only available for the offspring of the religious nobility (muslims, christians)

etc.

So, rather than realize that religiosity is not always clear, they start their own religion that attempts to believe that God doesn't exist, all the while knowing that God might exist somewhere that they haven't examined, yet, and thereby destroy their own religion as they are trying to instill it in themselves, even though it takes making liars out of themselves to do it like this.

Cool

they dont start their own religion they simply dont want to be abused by the established religion, which they consider to be a tool of the rich and powerful to use the poor for their own purpose.
what makes this even worse is the fact that power naturaly is shaped and distributed like a pyramid. this way atheists have also their confirmation for their doubts on religion, so they avoid it and prefer democracies or strictly economic dictatorship, as they feel safe from the religious fanatics which they want to exclude (especially if its a considered harmful religion)
however there some really smart and heartless and educated atheists they dont oppose the religion but see it as tool for their private enrichment and abuse the followers. and the joke is that the religion is designed and mind is somehow designed in a way that these kind of atheists even rise in those religious society as they have a much better worldly awareness as the drunken religious mind that is spiritual.

if you look at the religious and monarchic gulfstates then you can observe how the "religious muslims" were in masses used by an educated worldy elite in the west to build those futuristic skysrappers in saudi arabia gulf etc. the religious people like bangladeshis indians had to do lots of sacrifices. for that. under western human rights law those construction achievments would have never been possible.

regards
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 19, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
I am Atheists and I don't hate religion.

I think that you are allowed to believe whatever you want.

If you believe that a spaghetti & meatball monster created earth drunk af, good for you  Grin .

Your post shows that you haven't thought it out clearly.

You are not allowed to believe whatever you want. You might be allowed to express that you are believing it, and you might be allowed to believe it a little, but if you really believed it, it would happen.

Cool
legendary
April 19, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

atheists are asking themselves in what world/place they have landed with their birth, they look carefully what is true and not. and they look at religions and see a rich guy at the top spreading hatred and religious violence and the rest sometimes starving to death or used as human shields suicide bombers or like human minefield clearers (iran-irak) war

from that perspective they avoid beeing part of the religion except they can instantly get the top position, which is usually only available for the offspring of the religious nobility (muslims, christians)

etc.

So, rather than realize that religiosity is not always clear, they start their own religion that attempts to believe that God doesn't exist, all the while knowing that God might exist somewhere that they haven't examined, yet, and thereby destroy their own religion as they are trying to instill it in themselves, even though it takes making liars out of themselves to do it like this.

Cool
April 19, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

etc.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
I don't think Atheists hate religion, they just don't agree with the purpose and fundamentals
of existing religions. People have different views and beliefs, they are foundations to one's
perception of what to think, act and live with. It's all out freedom, pure and simple. Freedom
of belief and I think that's quite all right. The world is big enough for that.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 19, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I am Atheists and I don't hate religion.

I think that you are allowed to believe whatever you want.

If you believe that a spaghetti & meatball monster created earth drunk af, good for you  Grin .

legendary
April 19, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
Simply because God deserves to be hated. This is a natural thing to shape in terms of time and actual conditions. The state has no specific guidelines, clearly require the people or officials to hate the Lord. Even a small part of the religious began to be tired from the neck and want to throw it into the trash. Atheists are everywhere, who are open minded to understand all religions in the eyes of science and experience, not those who hate or oppose religion, speak only when they are negative.

Bite the hand that feeds you, right? Anti-God is stupid.

Cool
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 11:11:57 AM
Simply because God deserves to be hated. This is a natural thing to shape in terms of time and actual conditions. The state has no specific guidelines, clearly require the people or officials to hate the Lord. Even a small part of the religious began to be tired from the neck and want to throw it into the trash. Atheists are everywhere, who are open minded to understand all religions in the eyes of science and experience, not those who hate or oppose religion, speak only when they are negative.
legendary
April 19, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
I'm not an atheist. I looked at atheism, but rejected it when I found that it was a false religion.

Cool
Activity: 108
April 19, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
Everyone must follow atheism, because only when they do not have a religion will they give their souls to the government. This is in stark contrast to the values of Christianity, because the Christian can not give up God to give himself to government or an atheistic ideal.
Activity: 28
April 19, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
I am an atheist and my main problem with religion is that it has systematically held the population back from advancing with technology due to it proving religious scriptures to be false.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
I don't think a real atheist would hate religion; he/she would be indifferent to this subject. If someone hates anything, he/she gives the energy to this thing and in some way connects him/herself with the subject.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 17, 2018, 04:41:52 PM
Atheists don't hate religion they just can't understand people who believe in something they think supertantural. For them science is the answer on questions.
Activity: 49
April 17, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
I think atheism is practiced as a way for people to stand out. You can not hate something you do not believe in. The atheists are the same as the religious one. Judge the others of being too radicals. Sinners that judge sinners for sinning differently. That' all about
Activity: 110
April 17, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
Maybe the reason is the fact that Atheists loves being free and unchained, while other Religions have some kind of rules and regulation. But they should be aware that without these Religions we might have taken a wrong direction, many people has been saved by some religions and they successfully control people from killing and doing wrong things and some bad kind of stuff.
Activity: 24
April 17, 2018, 03:54:48 AM
The thing that most people don't seem to realize is that a religion is really just a belief system, nothing more. Every human rely on some belief system, whether there be a God involved or not. So you could say everyone is religious, the only thing that separates people is numbers. The guy who has his own personal belief system is not considered religious while millions that adhere to the same system are
Pages:
Jump to: