Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 61. (Read 901342 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 18, 2018, 01:19:16 AM
Because they don't understand God's kindness on Earth!

If you wish to be an atheist, then go right ahead. Then within a year, you will suffer like I did.

Q:  If you were an atheist, then how could you suffer from magic?

A:  You were not an atheist.

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
Because they don't understand God's kindness on Earth!

If you wish to be an atheist, then go right ahead. Then within a year, you will suffer like I did.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 17, 2018, 08:27:36 PM
I don't know why you hate religion. Only you can answer that. A friend of mine become an atheist because of the accident happened to him, He lost his sight on his right eye and has a metal brace on his left hand. He says that he doesn't believe in religion anymore because no matter what religion a person belong to, there is something wrong about their belief. He also mentioned that we don't have a choice when we were a child and can only choose when we become adult. He also hate the corruption in religion so he doesn't believe any. What he believe is that there is a CREATOR and that's it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
Fear of the unknown that after all the attacks, religious people will get a place to reside after here on earth makes them hate religious men.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:54:55 PM
Most people you think of atheists are not atheists they are simply people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 06:39:03 PM
If I see atheists, in fact they do not hate religion but they have not found out who they really are. Because atheists always think using their limited minds, they are always logging out whatever happens. They will think of themselves as gods, but they ignore what is in their hearts and heartbeats.
Activity: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:37:19 PM
Atheists think that religions stupefy people and use them for their own purposes. And often it is, indeed, so. But much depends on the person.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 17, 2018, 03:58:41 PM
we don't hate it
it's just some really religious people that we dont like

So you religiously hate religious people, some of them even of your own atheism religion. Mwahahahahahaha.

Grin
Activity: 25
January 17, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
we don't hate it
it's just some really religious people that we dont like
Activity: 420
January 17, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
I'm almost sure that they themselves do not know why they do this? Well, they also do not differ much from people with religion.
legendary
January 17, 2018, 12:27:30 PM
Atheists don't hate religion. If they hate anything religious, it is certain of the religions. They love their atheism religion. If they didn't, they would join some other religion.

Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
In every likes and dislike there  is a great read behind it most of all when it comes to anti religion and the pro. Pro is teaching about the existence of God that God is love, hope, Savior and also the way which is the Lord Jesus. The pro let with the pro is some are hypocrites so I think this is the one of the great reason behind why Atheists do not like religious people because of some that are living with an against lifestyle on what they preach.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 02, 2018, 12:42:54 AM
Because atheists do not believe that God exists. That's why they hate religion. The sky, the Earth and the whole universe were created by Allah.

I completely disagree with you. Atheists do not hate any of religion which exists on earth. They just do not believe so called god and all of the universe was created by Allah, Jesus etc. Atheists respect alll the religions but they do not believe in them.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
January 01, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
I don't think atheist per say hate religion. They're more annoyed by it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 01, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
There won't be any peace in Hell.    Cool

Hell:  The place you were created to be tortured in for all eternity, by your loving god.

Remember, your god gives you free will, but he also knows everything, including the future.
He knew from the moment he designed you that you would "free-will" your way into hell, and he could torture you for all time.
Making something just to cause it infinite pain - is that some sort of game the gods play?

:/
legendary
January 01, 2018, 09:14:53 PM
Both sides have good and bad people in it. but I don't like either side trying to convert people into their way of thinking, I prefer leaving people in peace

There won't be any peace in Hell.    Cool
Activity: 56
January 01, 2018, 09:06:06 PM
Both sides have good and bad people in it. but I don't like either side trying to convert people into their way of thinking, I prefer leaving people in peace
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 08:52:14 PM
I like to consider myself as an agnostic atheist. Smiley I don't know if that is true though.. Basically I don't believe in anything spiritual, but I'm open to the idea that there is something out there beyond our visible world...

I don't understand spiritual people, and I don't believe in an omnipresent creator (unless it was aliens) or the soul of our beings. It's difficult for me to connect with people who are obsessed with that.
Activity: 353
January 01, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
Atheist are people who believe on logical explanation and they want proof. The reason why they don't believe in God is they want physical evidence that god exists. However, there are things in life that we cannot comprehend. That's one thing that atheist people should understand.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
Because atheists do not believe that God exists. That's why they hate religion. The sky, the Earth and the whole universe were created by Allah.
Pages:
Jump to: