Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 59. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
there is a religion, and there is Faith.for to believe in God, you do not need to follow the rules of religion and go to temples. The main thing is to believe inside your soul. Religion - this destructive organization in the form of its followers bears death and destruction all over the world.
Activity: 81
April 17, 2018, 02:42:46 AM
There are too many bullshit, arbitrary, imposing and conservative, no respect for other religions (consider other religions as satan) and often seek to destroy. Obstructing the development of science, obstructing marriage with the pagans (if they refuse to attend the church will not attend anyone) to split the happiness of many couples.
Activity: 108
April 17, 2018, 02:38:18 AM
Simply because God deserves to be hated. This is a natural thing to shape in terms of time and actual conditions. Atheists are everywhere, who are open minded to understand all religions in the eyes of science and experience, not those who hate or oppose religion, speak only when they are negative.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 16, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

..."hmmmm, bullshit"......... I found that were FORCED ...

I can't believe this thread is still active!
Ok listen, you can be an idiot and still write huge epics of some imaginary crap, it doesn't take much intelligence to do that. And it takes lesser amount of intelligence or the lack of it for people to start taking all that imaginary crap and believing that it's true. It's the power of human imagination. That's what we are good at.

As far as mathematicians being Forced to accept a higher power.. lol please show me one such instance.
Thousands of years of believing that a dude in the sky would read our minds and cure our ailments did not enable us to develop penicillin, actual science did.
One last thing, it's not my science. I don't own science. Science is a way of thinking and living.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
April 16, 2018, 10:19:41 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

because they follow this project :

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    Unite humanity with a living new language.
    Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Activity: 47
April 16, 2018, 09:28:12 PM
Most of the atheists that I know lose their faith because of something that happened in their life. Whether it be a problem that tore their family apart or even something awful that they gave up on relying to the God above because they feel like they've been abandoned and the one that can truly save them is their selves.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
April 16, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
So I see 2 threads of why islam hates people or why people hate Islam. I dont see the point of such a mundane debate based on religion any debate for or against religion would be stupid. Either you are stupid to believe what a prophet / god / divine entity said or you are stupid enough to believe you can change the minds of the bleak minded people who follow such a prophet / god / divine entity.

But since its fun let me initiate my own brand of 'why do' topic.

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Seriously what has to happen in a person's life for them to seriously give up hope on the one true everlasting brand (of religion) which their ancestors have followed for generations.

Everyone has their own story even I have mine, so lets hear some of it.

perhaps its a feeling of superiority...I wont give my personal story about religion, but I have this....with thousands of years of history...billions of lifetimes...learning, suffering and dying....and, finally you came along and realized how stupid they all were...every scriptural passage of every religion is deep enough to have an entire book(s) written on it(and that is not to say that any of them are correct)...so you come along and take all of those books and say "hmmmm, bullshit"....life is an extremely deep question that can not be answered with a single mouth....as far as your science education goes, I found that the further I went in my education (chemistry), the more higher scientific minds I found that were FORCED by sheer mathematics to acknowledge the existence of some higher power...many said that learning at the highest levels of science is what ultimately led them to some form of religion/spirituality...just my two cents
Activity: 114
April 16, 2018, 07:44:21 PM
Youb really cant blame them sometimes.... there's so many religion and many beliefs, doctrines, rules to abide by. One religion having the mindset that its his own religion thats the right one thinking that the other religions are not on the right path. I am not an Atheist and most atheist are not born atheist. The environments they grew up in is  a factor and probaly if their parents are Atheists too. They rather follow their minds than to follow doctrines and teachings
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 16, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
I don't think they hate religion. Maybe you have an experience that change the way on how you believe on religion. I totally respect their beliefs and I think they are doing the same for everybody who believes in religion. I don't practice religion myself but I truly believe that there is GOD who were always watching us. We just can't expect him to help us all the time. We need to stand up for ourselves and be thankful of the days he has given us.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
I am a believer of God and I've been in religious people up to now, different attitude and from my experience i can not deny to admire the atheists for what they believe. They are very proud of it while believers are not proud but they compromise, many hypocrites are in different religions and I can not deny that sometimes I compare the believers and the atheists. This is sad and so atheists would have more reason to deny God.
Activity: 84
April 16, 2018, 06:41:36 PM
atheist is a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods,but they also say they believe in God or a universal spirit. Indeed, 2% say they are “absolutely certain” about the existence of God or a universal spirit. Alternatively, there are many people who fit the dictionary definition of “atheist” but do not call themselves atheists. About three times as many Americans say they do not believe in God or a universal spirit (9%) as say they are atheists (3%).
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
April 16, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
I dont hate religion.
After all its the biggest longest lasting hoax ever perpetrated on the gullible masses of humanity.
And in that sense its hilarious and much fodder for comedy gold and I love things that make me laugh.
OTOH its sad that in this day and age a vast proportion of the worlds population who are perfectly sane still
believe in some sort of magic invisible sky fairy, and worship him/her/it up to several times a day thinking
it's actually accomplishing something of value .
 (some with funny hats on while chanting gibberish and waving their hands around..... yup, comedy gold.... )
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
The atheists I came into contact with, they think they are free and unrestrained.

Their lives should be free and free.

They have their own ideas, they have the courage to innovate, they try to do new things, and they are not bound by "god" -- faith.

I think the best answer to this question is to have your own ideas and not to be constrained.

I wish everyone who lives free will have a happy life.  Cheesy
Activity: 59
February 26, 2018, 02:29:36 PM
Because they are hate the rules of religion. they just follow a little of govenor rules.
Activity: 112
February 22, 2018, 06:21:59 AM
Religion nowdays is just like cancer to the world's peace.. look around you, how many conflicts and chaos occurred because of religions??
How many countries collapses because of weeds?? haha
now count how many countries had civil war because of religions??

ps: i dont hate religions, it is just when you become a religious person, YOU HAVE TO BE A SENSIBLE PERSON TOO.. use your common sense

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
I'm sure that atheists don't hate religion. Most of them just don't care and living their lifes but others always trying to say something or insult religion.
Activity: 412
February 21, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
And where did you decide that other atheists hate believers? I have friends among believers, and only the most aggressive of them cause rejection.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
I think that hatred is not the word. All disputes on this topic is foolish because in essence both religion and atheism teach awareness and compassion Grin Grin
Activity: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
I'm an atheist and i don't like the church which is a complete different thing from religion, i peronally don't belive in god but in a some way of law, i follow karma, if you do good things, good things will happen, if you do bad thing, bad things will happen, it's simple and it's very easy to follow, it "push" me to do good things just this!
Religion is an habit, is integreted in our culture, that's why it is so strong
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
Do atheists really do hate religion? Not im my knowledge, I havent encounter any atheists yet but I believe they just dont want to be involve in any religion for either have nothing to do with it or they have bad experience.
Pages:
Jump to: